PDA

View Full Version : Music Guests: The Slants & Kieran Strange

Proz
03-21-2012, 03:14 PM
I can finally talk about it. Probably no shock on the music guest selection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT6_JKtiSUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDiNRwuplEA

ThePlayboyBunny
03-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Why is there no surprise?...

who is this Kieran Strange person?

Patches
03-21-2012, 11:54 PM
i freaking love the Slants! not sure about Strange though...

Proz
03-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Why is there no surprise?...

who is this Kieran Strange person?

We've brought out The Slants to Mizuumi-con (2009) and they've been a regular on the con tour circuit.

Kieran was at SJ4 as a helper but didn't perform but she told lots of people to request for her.

Her energy and music style will go great at an anime con as its very high energy.

AnimeJunkie
03-24-2012, 02:29 AM
Awesome, I love The Slants! ^.^

RedeadDie
03-24-2012, 11:14 PM
YES! I love Kieran! She's an amazing performer live and amazing funny person all around.

Loved hanging out with her at San-Japan and would love to see her perform.

kieranstrange
03-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey guys! I'm Kieran! I'm a huge game/anime/Japanese culture/etc fan, and I'm SUPER STOKED to be playing at SJ!

Pretty much an epic fan of World of Darkness gaming, quite a few anime (including Hetalia, Elfen Lied, Ouran, Eureka Seven, FLCL, etc etc etc...), the Final Fantasy series, Phoenix Wright, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Hunger Games, MLP, and a bunch more. I've been cosplaying since I was in my early teens and fell in love with FF7, and I've been in love with Japanese culture ever since discovering my first anime and learning more about the country.

Expect an anime cover in my set too, along with songs about hot gamer chicks, staying strong despite adversity and other stuffffffff. ;] As well as a tonne of energy.

My EP will be out on iTunes and my website on March 31st if you wanna check out my sound. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Akiyhrah
03-26-2012, 12:41 AM
Hmmm... I dunno about this Kieran. I hear she is smelly... ;)

Seriously though, you should check out her new EP. I mean, she wrote a song about a sexy roleplaying chick; how can you not??

RedeadDie
04-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Sexy gamer/roleplaying chick? Oh ho, this I got to check out.

ThePlayboyBunny
04-03-2012, 09:37 PM
along with songs about hot gamer chicks, staying strong despite adversity and other stuffffffff. ;]

If you converted them into anime fans, they wouldn't have to fight adversity :D