PDA

View Full Version : Some late-night games I'm thinking about bringing

ThePlayboyBunny
07-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Haven't worked everything out yet, but I'm thinking about infecting the tabletop room with my presence and will be bringing some games for everyone to play. I'm thinking about...

Apples-to-Apples
Twister
Werewolf (I will have awesome custom cards by then :D)
Non-alcoholic beer pong and/or king's cup (I don't know if I can promise everyone water/soda, but I can try)
Deck of cards

If anybody has any awesomesauce board games or wants to join in on the awesome funs or wants to draw werewolf cards, let me know. This will either be Friday or Saturday, and probably at like...1 or 2 AM.

RedeadDie
07-19-2012, 08:58 AM
Friday I may still be up for something like that. Depends on if I need to pass out early.

EvilPopKorn
07-19-2012, 09:04 AM
I think friday for me for this one! I have regualr cards and dominos....

docsven
07-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Haven't worked everything out yet, but I'm thinking about infecting the tabletop room with my presence and will be bringing some games for everyone to play. I'm thinking about...

Apples-to-Apples
Twister
Werewolf (I will have awesome custom cards by then :D)

Non-alcoholic beer pong and/or king's cup (I don't know if I can promise everyone water/soda, but I can try)
Deck of cards

If anybody has any awesomesauce board games or wants to join in on the awesome funs or wants to draw werewolf cards, let me know. This will either be Friday or Saturday, and probably at like...1 or 2 AM.

I collect Board Games so let me know if you need some. I look forward to stopping by when you play!

ThePlayboyBunny
07-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Cool cool, Friday is looking to be the more likely of the two, but we'll see (if not both).

Well Doc, I'd say ones that require pretty minimal start-up (as in, no Mouse Trap, as amazingly fun as that is). I'm thinking maybe some Pokemon Monopoly or something.

a_nikki
07-19-2012, 07:11 PM
I love Apples to Apples! and I'm always down for a game of monopoly let me know when and if you'll be playing those and I'll see if me and a couple of my friends can stop by.

malemocynt
07-19-2012, 11:29 PM
See if anyone wants to print out a set of Cards Against Humanity (http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/).

It's a bit a like Apples to Apples, a bit like MadLibs, and it's probably one of the most offensive games to be created.

So use discretion on who's playing.

ThePlayboyBunny
07-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Sounds awesome malemocynt.

Awesome Nikki, hope to see you all there!

RedeadDie
07-20-2012, 01:42 AM
I'll see about stopping by even for a few minutes.

ThePlayboyBunny
07-20-2012, 01:44 AM
Excellent. I'll update this later when things get more fleshed-out :)

docsven
07-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Im bringing Kittens in A Blender, Arkham Horror, and a few others. BLEND!!!!!!

Kuri
07-20-2012, 10:07 AM
I collect Board Games so let me know if you need some. I look forward to stopping by when you play!
I collect board games too! The Supergoodwill is so much fun..

ThePlayboyBunny
07-20-2012, 03:51 PM
I haven't heard of any of those, so I'm super excite!

Super lazy question, I heard rumors that the tabletop room is in the convention center, and will thus be closed by midnight. Is this true? Because if so...where does the hype go? :(

RoxietheSteamGypsy
07-20-2012, 03:59 PM
I have a Cards Against Humanity set that I'll be bringing if anyone would be interested in playing.

squidflakes
07-20-2012, 04:07 PM
I have a Cards Against Humanity set that I'll be bringing if anyone would be interested in playing.

I will have a special Hentai Fest Edition of Cards Against Humanity and we'll be playing some rounds at the Fest!

ThePlayboyBunny
07-20-2012, 04:09 PM

Whatever that is, bring it :D

RedeadDie
07-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Idk why, but I'm really excited for this. Idk how late I'll be in the masquerade, so idk if I'll get to change. Mind if someone decked in formal attire still comes?

And dang too many idks there.

ThePlayboyBunny
07-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Well I'm glad to have your excitement. I hope to deliver.

I'm pretty sure the masquerade will be done by midnight, but if not, please do come in full garb :D

Kuri
07-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Having formal attire and cosplay mixed into the group makes it that much more interesting. And yes, Convention Center is on total lockdown at midnight. All that means is moving the gaming to the Hyatt - if none of the panel rooms are empty, then there are plenty of chairs, couches, and non-walkway floorspaces to go around.

ThePlayboyBunny
07-21-2012, 01:09 AM
floorspace? Man I need tables T_T