PDA

View Full Version : SJ5 Final Schedule

Proz
07-25-2012, 11:12 AM
It is now live.

http://www.san-japan.org/sj5schedule.pdf [PDF]

http://www.san-japan.org/sj5schedule.xls [Excel]

It is also live on Guidebook.

Descriptions will be posted on the website in a few days. If you want the descriptions now, get it on Guidebook.

Mobile app: http://www.san-japan.org/mobile

theSock.Monkey.Renegade
07-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Time to download the guidebook app! Oh, that thing made me so happy last year...

lattin12
07-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I need to get a phone that can download apps...

ThePlayboyBunny
07-25-2012, 05:14 PM
what's the difference between this and the beta?

ChibiBritt
07-25-2012, 05:41 PM
This is final?

Nontan
07-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Im sorry for asking, but I looked everywhere on the schedule and couldn't find it. When will little kuriboh be signing?

Jay
07-25-2012, 09:24 PM
This is final?
Final this is.

what's the difference between this and the beta?
There have been many small swaps and extending shortening, I cant really say all the dozens of changes that have been made, but really nothing that major has changed.

Balorn
07-26-2012, 06:22 AM
As usual, love the app; Guidebook is one of the best things ever for cons. May want to take a look at the maps it has though - the first one has maps of the "treet Level" and "iver Level". Also the immediate area map could be a bit better, maybe marking the location of the con and such, and the map names should be shortened, since 3 of them only show "Convention Center -..." in the list.

And I love that you guys post a schedule in advance. Some cons still don't.

By the way, Proz or Jay or whoever else on staff - if there are any panels in particular you'd like me to video, feel free to email/PM me so I can plan out my own schedule.

Jay
07-26-2012, 07:10 AM
As usual, love the app; Guidebook is one of the best things ever for cons. May want to take a look at the maps it has though - the first one has maps of the "treet Level" and "iver Level". Also the immediate area map could be a bit better, maybe marking the location of the con and such, and the map names should be shortened, since 3 of them only show "Convention Center -..." in the list.

By the way, Proz or Jay or whoever else on staff - if there are any panels in particular you'd like me to video, feel free to email/PM me so I can plan out my own schedule.

Ill get with you tonight or tomorrow night

Proz
07-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Im sorry for asking, but I looked everywhere on the schedule and couldn't find it. When will little kuriboh be signing?

You go to his artist table in the Exhibit Hall to get his autograph. He will be there all day.

Proz
07-26-2012, 04:26 PM

Fixed them up, LMK if that's better. Even put in a Google Map to give a visual of where the Hyatt and section of the Convention Center that we'll be at.

Puritysan
07-26-2012, 04:47 PM
So many updates. Xd

Balorn
07-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Fixed them up, LMK if that's better. Even put in a Google Map to give a visual of where the Hyatt and section of the Convention Center that we'll be at.

Better. I do like the Visual one of their location.

Pika-Neko
07-29-2012, 04:43 PM
I just looked at the final schedule and noticed something odd. For the guidebook app it as the Asian Horror panel as being 17+ but on the regular schedule it doesn't have that at all. I'm pretty sure I didn't submit my panel as 17+ anyway though.

Edit: Issue fixed. ^.^