PDA

View Full Version : Baccano! Cosplay group - Cosplayers *NEEDED!

Aiskus
02-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Hello , all!

Aiku here , And I was thinking about starting a Baccano! Cosplay group.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baccano!
I'dd really like to get atleast three characters cosplayed!
I will be going as Ennis , I hope to see you all there~

happygoldfish
02-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I was actually hoping to cosplay Firo at some point, although, it does not look like I'll have it for the next San Japan. Went so far as to buy a lovely green fedora that would have worked perfectly but got started on other things. I hope I can at least see you and others from the show though, definitely going to want pics!

Stocking Anarchy
02-08-2011, 05:31 PM
I've always wanted to cosplay as Miria, but I dunno if I could get the costume on time...

Aiskus
02-11-2011, 09:52 PM
I was actually hoping to cosplay Firo at some point, although, it does not look like I'll have it for the next San Japan. Went so far as to buy a lovely green fedora that would have worked perfectly but got started on other things. I hope I can at least see you and others from the show though, definitely going to want pics!

Ohhh, Well! I could link you to a few sites for some help.
I know there's a firo cosplay laying around somewhere on the internet ,though it should be fairly easy to make.

happygoldfish
02-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the late reply, I just now saw this o.O
Thanks for the offer for the links, but yeah, I wanna make it if I do cosplay him. I wish it could be sooner but I've alot of other cosplays on my plate right now -_- Can't wait to see the group though!

Sylph
06-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey there!
My friends and I will be doing a Baccano! group-probably for most of the con XD
We have: Ladd, Lua, Isaac, Miria, and possibly a Czes.

Eddo
07-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Eddo from Info Desk here. If you can come up with a time and a location I can add you to the photoshoot list.