PDA

View Full Version : Video Games (any game welcome)

Valheru
10-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Simple and easy, this is the place to suggest games, talk about games, bash games, or praise them. In otherwords, clearly state the game your talking about, and then post what u want to say about it.

illusion007
10-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Halo Reach was one of the best game out of the year,i'm not just saying that because i'm a halo fanboy but because it's true,it's basically Halo 3 done better

pyramidheadgirl
10-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Devil May Cry: Yeah it may be kind've old already but man i remember playing the demo of it that came with Resident Evil Code:Veronica and i fell in love with it. I was like wow this guy has moves. It has such a cool creepy gothicness too it compared to the others. I think it's the best DMC game and I'll never get tired of it or it's soundtrack. Really good music :D

Totakeke
10-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Animal Crossing. It's only the best game ever made.

Proz
10-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Halo Reach was one of the best game out of the year,i'm not just saying that because i'm a halo fanboy but because it's true,it's basically Halo 3 done better

I was never into Halo but I think this best describes my thoughts of the fanboys of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE

The recently announced Layton x Phoenix Wright cross-over looks AMAZING. About the only game I'm gonna be hyped about (just finished the 3rd Layton game, also the Layton Movie is pretty sweet. Need to get back to playing PW since I'm way behind on them).

illusion007
10-20-2010, 01:11 AM
the sad thing about that video is that it's true.My friend George got it the day it came out,and we were spazzing over it yelling "OMG WE GOT REACH!" and he's not a fan of Halo

xHectic
10-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Ahh, gotta love these topics.

I absolutely love the Resident Evil series. I own all of the games on their respective platforms and I am quite possibly the hugest Chris Redfield fangirl someone could come across. XD

Totakeke
10-20-2010, 01:51 AM
I <3 Jill Valentine.

randomizer9
10-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Rock Band 3 will be dropping next Tuesday and I will be dropping a a few bucks for the game and KEYTAR!! I got a chance to play it at Original-Gamer.com's Extra Life event last weekend and the setlist (to me anyway) is pretty good.

gloommix
10-22-2010, 07:43 AM
i cant wait to have awesome rock band parties again XD
also layton does rock XDD im just starting to play the other game so i can appreciate the crossover better.
i rly like the way ghost trick: phantom detective looks tho and want to play tht as soon as possible.

Valheru
10-27-2010, 07:56 PM
hmm i rly haven't played many DMC exceot i played DMC:2.

The games i enjoy are more like Final Fantasy which i own alot of, bur currently can't find them besides FFX and FFVII, though.
right now i am rly only playing WoW, and friggen dying of anticipation for Cata..... ohh november come alrdy lol

Swirlingvortexofdoom
10-28-2010, 07:50 AM

I agree. It was epic! :D I got it the day it came out! I fricken love that game. Though, without multiplayer, it gets old fast...unless you play firefight...but even then...

xHectic
10-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I haven't played Reach yet. I fail! I've been so busy stuffing Resident Evil down my throat for the last year. iamnotobsessed. I do love Halo though. It is a really fun series!

Maru
10-28-2010, 10:22 PM
reach and its fan boys can just jump off a bridge.
Totally waiting on the new Professor Layton x Phoenix Wright game. Finished playing unwound future the same week didn't like the ending ( watched the japanese ending too many times). Skyward sword is the next game on my list.

gloommix
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM
gawww i still havent got the unwond future >.< but i rlyy want it! nad i promise ima start ace tomorrow!!!! ^W^

Swirlingvortexofdoom
10-29-2010, 01:39 PM
reach and its fan boys can just jump off a bridge.

Hey D: That hurts. It's actually a good game. But i agree, the people who take it too far and are obsessed...they need to jump off a bridge

pyramidheadgirl
10-30-2010, 04:28 AM
Silent Hill 1 thru 4 OMG I effing love those games =D
now i havent played any of the others besides those but if your a survival horror fan or you like things that mess with your mind i suggest these games. Part 2 is my fave and yes it has my sexy Pyramid Head in it of course <3

Valheru
11-03-2010, 04:07 PM
HAHA anyone ever play Dynasty Warriors? Well anyways im playing Dynasty Warriors ^ empires, and its pretty much ur an EPIC hero (btw u get to creat ur self in game) and u kill arm'ys and other "officers" along the way.... so sum it up, TONS OF PEOPLE AGIANST YOU!!!! did i mention u get epic moves???

Swirlingvortexofdoom
11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
HAHA anyone ever play Dynasty Warriors? Well anyways im playing Dynasty Warriors ^ empires, and its pretty much ur an EPIC hero (btw u get to creat ur self in game) and u kill arm'ys and other "officers" along the way.... so sum it up, TONS OF PEOPLE AGIANST YOU!!!! did i mention u get epic moves???

I should buy that XD

gloommix
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
started ace attorney and i love it =] also just dance for the wii is totally awesome, both parts.

randomizer9
11-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Started playing Goldeneye for the Wii, its pretty good so far, it feels more like a new game based on the movie than a re-hash of the N64 game.

Valheru
11-10-2010, 08:05 PM
is currently trying to get a game called FATE to download onto a small flashdrive and work at school, cause he is bored at school.

pyramidheadgirl
11-11-2010, 01:01 AM
is currently trying to get a game called FATE to download onto a small flashdrive and work at school, cause he is bored at school.
my little brother and sisters love that game. i think of it as like the kiddie version of Diablo or something. Oh a Bard's Tale is a good comp game, didnt ever get to finish it but i liked the choices you could make and the Irish pub song and accents was nice haha

xHectic
11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Team Fortress 2. That's all I'm sayin'. I absolutely LOVE that game and I'm planning on cosplaying a few people from that game now.

Puritysan
11-11-2010, 06:09 PM
All I gotta say is ROFLMAO.

Valheru
11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
i would do diablo but i dont wanna bring an exterior harddrive to school, just a flash drive lol

gloommix
11-11-2010, 09:16 PM
kirbys epic yarn adventure is so cute! ^_^

Valheru
11-12-2010, 07:24 PM
till i find a way to hack the game via computer and make it where ur yarn burns away!.... ahh games can be reborn with a little reprogramming

cameraphobia
11-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Currently Playing Vindictus (Mabinogi Heros originally) really awesome!! It just came out, so there are still many things not out yet (characters, items, towns)

gloommix
11-16-2010, 07:49 PM
does anyone think league of legends is good?

ogmaster
11-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey guys. I'm O.G. and I run Alamo Gaming. We're running gaming events in San Antonio and will be running game rooms for future cons as well. Wanted to pass along some upcoming events for those interested in competing or checking out some high level gaming.

11/20 Turkey Throwdown - Alamo Gaming and the St. Phillips Anime Club will be putting on this gaming event. We'll have several fighting game tournaments including Street Fighter, Brawl, Tekken and Blazeblue. Also, there will be Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock, DJ Hero 2, and Kinect available for play. You can RSVP here - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124542457603686

11/27 Halo Reach 4 vs 4 Tournament - We're going to see who has the best 4 man team in the city - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=167843329911734

12/11 Call of Duty Black Ops Tournament - This will be the first tournament in the city to find out who adapted the quickest to the new game - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127971043928051

You can find out about all of our events at alamogaming.com. Hope to see you soon!

Valheru
11-16-2010, 10:07 PM
is he allowed to advertise? lol oh well anyways i am back to playing WoW!!! W00t CATA!!!! cant wait for my guild to be the first to down thrall....

ChrHolm
11-17-2010, 11:02 PM
can he advertise? I donno, I mean we're talking about games here. And it's a site that talk about games. And i'm sure the people talking about games here, some would be interested in tournaments, wouldn't they? seem ok to me.

speaking of games, which i think is the point here, I'm still losing myself in fallout3. since i got a new computer and i can play the game on the top settings, it's like i'm playing it all for the first time!!! yyay!

Mister Hicks
11-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Currently Playing Vindictus (Mabinogi Heros originally) really awesome!! It just came out, so there are still many things not out yet (characters, items, towns)

I actually refuse to play Vindictus until it gets more male characters. It's not that I'm not secure in my masculinity to play a female, I just get tired of having to say every ten minutes "I'M A MAN DAMMIT".

Yuuto
11-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I really loved this game on the PS2, it was amazing but short compared to the pc version. The style seems a lot like Jhonen Vasquez's kind of work but it's not. They also had Richard Horvitz (voice actor of Zim from Invader Zim) voice Raz (the main character). It's really funny and I personally love the game play. I've heard that the creator is finally going to try to get Psyconauts 2 out after saying he was going to about 5 years ago apparently all he needs is like a sponsor(? - like squeenix or something)

Opening-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPUZIagbl94

randomizer9
12-06-2010, 09:06 PM
kirbys epic yarn adventure is so cute! ^_^

Pretty good game, too, I think my favourite parts were the bits where he turns into a UFO or dolphin, WHEEE!

Blitzkrieg
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Bioshock, anyone?

Since I'm bias and I read Atlas Shrugged, I can honestly say its my all time favorite game ever.

The second one is quite good as well.
I'm so excited about Infinite, I could just pee.

Thats all I had to say.

Peachy
12-07-2010, 12:43 AM
I really loved this game on the PS2, it was amazing but short compared to the pc version. The style seems a lot like Jhonen Vasquez's kind of work but it's not. They also had Richard Horvitz (voice actor of Zim from Invader Zim) voice Raz (the main character). It's really funny and I personally love the game play. I've heard that the creator is finally going to try to get Psyconauts 2 out after saying he was going to about 5 years ago apparently all he needs is like a sponsor(? - like squeenix or something)

Opening-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPUZIagbl94

EPIC is the only word to properly describe this game. Well worth your time.

Totakeke
12-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Bioshock, anyone?

Since I'm bias and I read Atlas Shrugged, I can honestly say its my all time favorite game ever.

Thats all I had to say.

Oh you kids these days with your Bioshock and Xbox arcades. Back in my day (1998) We had System Shock and WE LOVED IT! also arcades were centralized locations packed full of cabinets and funky smells.

Mister Hicks
12-08-2010, 04:25 AM
Don't get me wrong I love my Bioshock a lot, and infinite is looking like it's going to be fantastic.

But I miss my System Shock 2 Multiplayer LAN Games, and I also consistently remember some of the things I learned from System Shock 2, like remembering to eject ammo from weapons before attempting to repair them that way you don't lose the ammo.

drift king
12-08-2010, 09:31 PM
if you like import cars with shitty ass tuning. juiced 2 is your way to go.

if you like beating people into a bloody pulp and forcing them to submit to a kneebar try ufc 2009 or 2010

if you love racing like offroad racing you can try dirt or dirt 2. i would recomend dirt 2

illusion007
12-08-2010, 09:34 PM
There's currently two free XBLA games available if anyone is interested. Harm's Way and Dorito's Crash Course.

Totakeke
12-08-2010, 10:10 PM
I've been kicking it old school, N64 all the way. Well, I have been getting down with some Rogue Squadron 3 on the Gamecube and I need to try out my Duke Nukem Time to Kill PS1 game I bought.

KittyAnne7152
12-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Anyone heard of Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube?
Most epic game ever there.

Totakeke
12-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Yes indeed, and Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, but I only played an emu. Isn't there one on PSP or something too?

Yuuto
12-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Bioshock, anyone?

Thats all I had to say.

I love that game, the story is amazing. And I can actually play it even though it is a shooter game (that's a plus in my mind; I suck hardcore at shooter games) XD
The Little Sister Vision level was really interesting and one of my favorites. The whole game is just amazing.

I can't wait for Infinite to come out!

zenb
12-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Love love love the silent hill series played all games except homecoming waiting for silent hill 8 (working title) looks promising cant wait.

Mister Hicks
12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Yes indeed, and Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, but I only played an emu. Isn't there one on PSP or something too?

Phantasy Star Portable 2 just recently came out, I hear people are having fun on it... not like I would know. D:

Anyways the Phantasy Star series is awesome and it's online series of games is really fun, dare I say it's Sonic Teams' saving grace considering most Sonic games these days are a bit lacking. D:

Adding on I've been recently playing Red Dead Redemption, mostly because I've generally been a sucker for games based on Westerns. I kind of like it but I'm still groaning over the entire "hur der hur make moral choices" ideas and over the fact that it's still to hard to just be neutral.

KittyAnne7152
12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Phantasy Star Portable 2 just recently came out, I hear people are having fun on it... not like I would know. D:
WHAT IS THIS?!?
Aw crap, it's for PSP.
*looks over at DS*
Why are you so useless?

Mister Hicks
12-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Aw crap, it's for PSP.
*looks over at DS*
Why are you so useless?

...They made Phantasy Star Zero. D:

It was pretty fun. D:

Valheru
12-14-2010, 06:22 AM
I kind of like it but I'm still groaning over the entire "hur der hur make moral choices" ideas and over the fact that it's still to hard to just be neutral.

Simple for me, go evil all the way. everything is cheaper, plus you tend to be able to have more fun with the game, becouse walking into a town or area and killing EVERYONE in there is always fun.

Oh and i'm also never on here :( cause Cataclysm came out for WoW, and i have been playing that. So sorry folks. But CATA IS AMAZING!!!! if you played WoW and quit, rejion cause they have changed EVERYTHING you knew about cata.

gloommix
12-14-2010, 05:48 PM
ive been pretty obsessed with portals, im in love with glados, and i want to marry her one day, other then tht i like castle crashers too. ive bene tryign to get achievements in both >>

Valheru
12-18-2010, 05:04 PM
ahh achievements, they slowly take over your free time

*life achievement earned*
[No Life!]

you officially have no life!

Mister Hicks
12-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Simple for me, go evil all the way.

It's just not that easy for me to just "be evil". There's got to be a PURPOSE. I just can't start eating babies randomly I gotta know WHY! And if there's no reason to do it then why do it?!

It's like in Bioshock, "Hur-de-durp to get more ADAM you bash the little girls skull in." Well... why? You still get some for not doing it, and you get a lot for not doing it to three of them. So now we're just bashing little girls skulls in for the fun of it? That's not very fun! D:

I mean... maybe I'm just to good natured for my own good but there's more to being evil than killing innocent people and bashing little girl's skulls in with a wrench. Just saying.

KittyAnne7152
12-18-2010, 08:21 PM
You see, I'm always evil in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, but that's because you get to say really funny things. There's this Rodrian (type of alien Greedo is, by the way), and you say "Time to die, bug face!" before shooting him up. It's great. XD
But I know what you mean Hicks, I always feel sort of bad being evil for no apparent reason... Stupid morals.

Valheru
12-28-2010, 06:16 PM
wow kitty never took u to be a star wars fan.

Well i have no problem being whatever, I tend to think that why not be evil in a game, it's not like ur really ganna run aorund eating babies in real life. Unless your one of those nut jobs who get confused between reaility and a game. I tend to always play evil, though i do play both good adn evil on every game. The trick to being neutral is u go half and half. Many game developers tend to one sided. Most though who create games where u can be good and evil, (through interviews i have seen) tend to be evil. they make it hard to be nuetral in game/ My advice if u want to be neutral is go half-and-half, be good at one point and evil another, it worked out for me in fable.

KittyAnne7152
12-28-2010, 09:19 PM
wow kitty never took u to be a star wars fan.

Ohhhh boy.
I'm a Sci- Fi nerd, always have been, always will be. I was raised to love Sci-Fi, and Star Wars was a definite part of that upbringing. When I went to Disney land, I wasn't interested in the Disney rides half as much as the Star Wars flight simulator in MGM Studios. I had a crush on Han Solo (still do, kinda. XD) and I was once an Ewok for Halloween. I used to basically LARP with my friend Mark in Star Wars adventures in his front yard, and I would beat him up with a double sided light saber. And I still swear to this day if I save up enough money, I'll cosplay as Wedge Antilles. I have Star Wars books, legos, monopoly, video games...
Ah yes, this is a video games thread isn't it now...
Knights of the Old Republic really is a great game. I can't count how many times I've beaten it. I'm probably going to get addicted The Old Republic the minute it comes out. I nearly wet my pants when I saw the trailer they released at E3....
*drools*

TheFlyingGuillotine
12-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Katamari Series: Best soundtrack ever, and things gets intense.

Left 4 Dead Series: Best way to spend time with friends by yelling at them to kill the Tank that is beating you up.

Mister Hicks
12-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Finally picked up the game "Prototype" as a present. In general it reminds me of Spiderman 2 in the sense that there are some "open world" tasks to complete, followed by skill-based events, and the usual storyline missions.

I felt bad completing the game as quickly as I did (three days semi-round the clock play) because I did not necessarily beat all the events, unlocked all the upgrades, or finish "The Web of Intrigue". However I still believe I will continue to play the game because of these reasons and the fact that it's just fun to run up buildings and jump from rooftop to rooftop. :D

Oh yeah, and consuming innocent people for delicious life-saving energy.

Toby
12-29-2010, 08:52 PM
How has no one mentioned Dead Space DX! its an epic awsome game to :D

Stephyhuga
12-30-2010, 04:34 PM
ive playing tekken 5 only b/c i have a ps2 but asked my cousin a hundred times if i could play it he says no.I do like playing it n all but all of it is old.

Valheru
01-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Nice Kitty

So, I have ben watching the Trailers for games, and currently my two favorites are "The Old Republic" and the new Dc online game.

alycan16
01-14-2011, 02:40 PM
i want to play fable 3

Valheru
01-14-2011, 09:17 PM
it's neat, i recently rented ti, and must say i enjoyed it. Though i suggest just renting it.

Totakeke
01-16-2011, 03:37 AM
My latest focus is on Sega Genesis games. Retro/classic games are the best. At least I don't have to update the firmware and update the game data every freakin time I power up a console.

INVEESABLE
02-05-2011, 05:55 AM
Rune Factory 3, How I love thee. Has anyone else played Rune Factory 3?

I actually stayed up two nights in a row playing it (that's a first for me...ever)

I beat it in a week I was so obsessed >,>;

ezio auditore da firenze
02-18-2011, 02:29 PM
I would have to say fallout: new vegas, while it did have an annoying amount of weird glitches most of them have been patched, but even with the small annoyances this game has really impressed me as far as its story and depth of gameplay and detail go.

Totakeke
02-18-2011, 02:34 PM
After the FO3 on ps3 dlc deal and then the goty version, I decided to just wait it out for the full version whenever it comes out. Maybe it won't be so buggy and feel like I am beta testing instead of enjoying a game.

Thinking about buying Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Not the best ff, but I like it. The two rpgs for the snes I bought yesterday aren't that great.

Valheru
03-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Sorry i have been gone, but i found a awesome new game for free to play! figured i would tell y'all about it!

It's called "League of Legends" and it's free to download and play. If u ever get to playing add lancer1293 and that will be me!

besides that i am still playing WoW and have recently tested and played Rift. It is ok but kinda annoying when you are sucked into rifts events every five minutes.

Mister Hicks
03-28-2011, 01:02 AM
Presently playing Homefront. In the sense of it's campaign mode I found it somewhat paling in comparison to such games as Call of Duty. It's overtly staggering set- up of "what if" scenarios seems somewhat wasted in comparison to the shortness of the actual game itself. Howeverthe game is able to deal some "oh ****" moments without making the same mistakes Call of Duty does.

Multiplayer is decent but plays like a somewhat watered down version of Bad Company but is still rather fun. However be aware you will pay an extra 800 points for a "Battle Code" if you buy used and want to play multi.

StarChan
03-28-2011, 06:16 AM
Silent Hill..
I can't beat the 4th one though.
D:

Sir
04-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Shin Megami Tensei has captured me after playing Persona 3 & 4 along with Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon

zenb
04-19-2011, 09:40 PM
yay my bf just got the new mortal combat game today X3 love playing as noob....yes there is a charater named noob saibot.... and playing as kratos also kicks major booty XD

Suspect
04-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Shin Megami Tensei has captured me after playing Persona 3 & 4 along with Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon

You should play Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

One of the best RPG games ever imo

Totakeke
04-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Snatcher.

Yep, it is a really well done game. Typical Hideo Kojima syle of humor and 4th wall breaking. I'm on the 2nd act and loving it.

pyramidheadgirl
04-22-2011, 06:59 AM
Silent Hill..
I can't beat the 4th one though.
D:

YES! i love silent hill ^^ my fave games too where you stuck at on 4? ive beat it lol ^^

KittyAnne7152
04-22-2011, 07:28 AM
I am currently borrowing Tales of the Abyss to play for a second time.

happygoldfish
04-22-2011, 02:00 PM
I am currently borrowing Tales of the Abyss to play for a second time.

I'm on my fifth playthrough of that game o.O I loves it so good ^.^

Otherwise, trying to finally finish BioShock and Epic Mickey (not so epic btw -_-).

ErazDod
04-22-2011, 09:20 PM
I just finished Braid, and i have to say, it's better than most of the xbox games i have ^^ i think it was cause it had an awesome storyline that you actually had to think about in order to fully understand

Totakeke
04-23-2011, 02:41 AM
Have been playing Pokemon Yellow Special Pikachu Edition.

I'm hooked haha but kinda lost and unsure where to go.

FatalFramed
04-23-2011, 03:23 PM
The lack of Fatal Frame II/III saddens me.
If you have a Ps2 or have "other means" to play ps2 games, I definitely recommend these games, if you are a fan of survival horror games.
These games give Survival horror a good name, or at least I feel they do.
II is my favorite of the 2, but III is great as well.
The idea of using a camera as your main item kinda had me skeptical, but it definitely worked out, playing II numerous times.

And after playing Silent Hill 4, I think Silent Hill 4 got its idea from Fatal Frame III, but I could be completely wrong.

Kira_animerawr
06-14-2011, 02:23 PM

Yess, Halo: Reach!!
Do you have xbox live gold? ^^ it'd be cool to maybe play sometime!

Conan
06-15-2011, 10:49 PM
The StarFox series, mainly Adventure and Assault, are highly amusing to me.
But I didn't like that I could jump in the games. D:
Like Legend of Zelda... can't jump with Link either. =A=

BUT! It does have some pretty music. Thorntail Hollow during the day is my FAV to sing along with. <3

sergiorex12
06-16-2011, 05:46 PM
I love me fighting games in general.

minimoni96
06-16-2011, 08:41 PM
right now, i'm really into the dead or alive series. ayane is my favorite. <3

sergiorex12
06-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Yess, Halo: Reach!!
Do you have xbox live gold? ^^ it'd be cool to maybe play sometime!

I love reach as well. Halo is the most fun I have ever had with a shooter game.

Totakeke
06-22-2011, 08:07 PM
So, I got a box of games today, one is a GBA Doom2, but its a pirated copy. Looks identical, but has "Nintondo" instead of Nintendo on the back. I had a good laugh.

sergiorex12
06-23-2011, 07:42 AM
right now, i'm really into the dead or alive series. ayane is my favorite. <3

Its the only fighting game series I haven't even played one game in XD.

objectionallygeeky
06-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Has anyone here played Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

Conan
06-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Has anyone here played Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

OH MY GOD!!

*hides under the blankets*

Yes...

objectionallygeeky
06-26-2011, 12:15 AM
OH MY GOD!!

*hides under the blankets*

Yes...

Yay!

Isn't it terrifying/amazing?! :)

randomizer9
06-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Never got around to playing Reach, but just downloaded Cave Story, been meaning to check that one out.

sergiorex12
06-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Has anyone played Dragon age or mass effect on here. Both series are a lot of fun.

Valheru
08-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Yes huge fan of both of those. Though, I stopped after a couple play throughs.

SexyNeoWolfBoy99
08-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Believe it or not the Green Lantern Game for the 360 is actually pretty good and challenging! I am really enjoying it

minimoni96
09-11-2011, 08:41 PM
and now i've gone from dead or alive to devil may cry xD

Totakeke
09-11-2011, 11:01 PM
9/9/95 = PS1 launch. i played a good bit of PS1 rexently.

9/9/99 = Dreamcast launch. I hooked the old DC up and payed, well, Gundam Side Story of course. I may toss on some RE or QuakeIII later.

9/29/96 = Nintendo 64 launch. 15 years this year. Anyone up for some Celebrating? I may host something the 29th or 30th. I need to get some more controllers and Mario Kart 64 though. No prob though.

Bebo
09-12-2011, 03:30 PM
does anyone think league of legends is good?
Yes Its an awesome game @.@

Sorry i have been gone, but i found a awesome new game for free to play! figured i would tell y'all about it!

It's called "League of Legends" and it's free to download and play. If u ever get to playing add lancer1293 and that will be me!

besides that i am still playing WoW and have recently tested and played Rift. It is ok but kinda annoying when you are sucked into rifts events every five minutes.

I'll be adding you later my summoner name is bebo02
who's your main?

Ah and I cant wait for gears 3 horde mode will be awesome :D

Valheru
10-26-2011, 08:24 AM
hey bro sorry jsut now getten back on forums. and nvm screen name has changed.... main is kib1293 or im on "banditz0" those are the 2 i use most often now. ill be adding u most defiantly so if u get a random freind request u know why. BTW people... how bout SC2? ANYONE? ANYONE? lol anyways.... sc2 best game of the year and the follow up sequel shall definitively be hitting my laptop ASAP.
p.s. SC2 =Star craft 2

zOmfgRick
10-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Right now for me it pokemon black/white waiting for gray to come out.

Totakeke
12-16-2011, 03:43 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/cudaman42069/games?list_type=2&platform=0

There is my game list. Pretty much everything I have, not counting a few duplicates, but not many.

So, not too shabby considering I started last december with just the ps3 and a few ps2 games, half the NES games and atari jaguar, probably around 50 games to 400+

Any other game collectors visiting here? Do you ebay/amazon stuff, hit up stores like game over, or do like me and thrift store shop? I've done a mix, usually only spending top dollar on specific games I had to have.

Anyone up for a gaming night at my house?

luvu4never
12-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Hey! It's been mentioned before but me and kyon5 play League of Legends (LoL), its a really cool free game that we're pretty into right now so if anyone else wants to add us, our summoner names are Whiteri and SirKyon (you can tell which one is mine and which one is kyon5's. :P). We'd love to play together with you! :D (if you're new, don't worry, so are we. haha. I started 3 days ago)
We also have accounts in WoW, if anyone wants to join us there as well.~ :3 happy gaming! ^^

ErazDod
12-22-2011, 11:08 AM
I just got a 3DS and I'm content with Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns. Other than that, I also play 360 (mostly Sonic games and Halo), and WoW. If anybody wants either of my info for these, feel free to ask =)

The game right now that I CANNOT wait for is KH:3D. It has so many things that I love, and is practically confirming that there will be a TWEWY sequel ^^

Shinimegami
01-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Enough said.

Totakeke
02-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Playing Metroid Other M. I'm not digging it, but shall force myself to complete it. I don't need another unfinished game laying around.

Recently finished Luigi's Mansion, can't wait for the new 3DS one. Finished RE Deadly Silence, still playing DoA Dimensions, and OoT 3D.

excaliborg
02-02-2012, 04:35 PM
I have been playing a lot of Shoot 'em ups lately and they have been very difficult. It feels like an extension of the focus that rhythm sims take so I am enjoying the challenge.

I've got Raiden IV, Deathsmiles and a few XBL shmups on the 360 and some stuff running on the computer through MAME.

RedeadDie
02-10-2012, 02:22 AM
Anyone still play World of Warcraft or is that just me? Skyrim? Fallout? Ummm...Star Wars Old Republic online?

Oh! What about Mass Effect, Deadspace, Bioshock, or F.E.A.R?

Also, if you like Amnesia or Penumbra, play Rhem. Not AS scary, but it's hard as hell to figure out and basically like the grandfather of those games.

Totakeke
02-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I tend to avoid PC gaming if I can. I really can't get into MMOs.

Now, if you have a 3DS and REvalations and want to get into some Raid Mode levels, I would do that. I'm on the final boss ATM, probably will finish the story tonight...or right now.

I'm tempted to buy the RE : Operation Racoon City. Limited version has some nice extras, and that pre-order bonus is TASTY!

Valheru
02-12-2012, 01:53 AM
@loveufornever KK i tried adding. should pop up saying "kib1293" request to be freinds.

UMMMM so skyrim was beast. and FF13 w00t and now FF13-2!!!!!

Valheru
02-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Edit: nonsenseical rant sorry. Removed.

Does anyone know any arcades?(random idea) I used to regualr Gameworks (Qaurry market) but they moved that to austin : (

randomizer9
02-20-2012, 09:34 AM
The only 'old-school' arcade that I know of in SA is Diversions (I think its the last one left) off San Pedro, then there's Arcade UFO in Austin, they've got some pretty cool Japanese machines and a 4-player Pac-Man game that is pretty fun

Totakeke
02-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Anyone want to buy a japanese DDR Extreme machine for $3,000? XD

Hmm, I just preordered RE Operation Racoon City. Hope it's pretty decent.

Ah, I'm going to play Starfox Assault today, just picked up a copy, I hear mixed reviews on it.

Valheru
02-20-2012, 01:21 PM
mmmkay thx

randomizer9
02-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Assault wasn't bad per se, just a bit underwhelming. I was personally expecting something like Ace Combat (it was co-developed by Namco) but instead got a by-the-numbers StarFox game with third-person ground levels which were alright. StarFox 64 is still the best in the series, IMO

Totakeke
02-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Assault seems good, but like you said a bit underwhelming. I'm a fan of the SNES Starfox but SF64 is a classic too. I've tried to get into SF Adventures, but haven't enjoyed it much.

randomizer9
02-20-2012, 10:36 PM
StarFox Adventures...yeah. Its the ONLY StarFox game I haven't finished, because it just becomes a chore to play. It is the video game equivalent of plain oatmeal...it might be good for you, but good luck making it to the bottom of the bowl.

mr12345
02-21-2012, 06:21 PM
ello everyone
i like Soul Calibur

and i am playing soul calibur 5 casuals on PSN.
room is Gamer House 74 and my psn is LaGrapadora
All are welcome to join
yeahhh

reperbone
02-22-2012, 11:24 AM
i would!
but i dont have the game...and if i did i'd probably get it on the 360. :P

Valheru
04-03-2012, 07:36 AM
So picked up Mortal Kombat. And am enjoying the Fatalities..... oh the fatalities...
RE operation raccon city... BUST!!!! not worth a dime...
Anyone actively play LoL?

Hazama
04-12-2012, 12:59 PM
all of the Assassin creed games :o Epic!! Dead space 1+2 :3 I played RE operation raccon city i got no problem with it at all, its not as bad as people said out it to be, yea multiplayer is horrible in its own way but story line is great!
What is everyone's out-look on MW3? i gave up on it cause there was no challange for me.

Soikham
04-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Playing SWTOR right now, and I'm loving it yo. I"m on Iron Citadel Sith side if anyone wants to play.

ThePlayboyBunny
04-15-2012, 05:42 AM
anyone seen the new trailer for RE 6? :DD

Hazama
04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
OMG yes!!! if you played the second one the little girl you save is in 6 :O

Totakeke
04-18-2012, 09:58 PM
I was rather disappointed with RE:ORC. Game has some awful bugs, hit detection is terrible, online matchmaking is just crappy. I don't think the two SpecOps mission packs for $20 dlc is worth it. If they were to patch it and fix most of the issues, I would probably enjoy it a bit more.

RE6 is going to have day one DLC. That's just gouging everyone for more money. Other than that, it does look good, but, they haven't shown much gameplay footage. Maybe at E3...however, they have hinted they are aiming to make it play more like CoD in order to get more sales. Expect less Horror and more run and gun. LoL

I started playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS. About 6 hours in, nice story, battle system is a little simplistic, but enjoyable. I'm not a big RPG player, but this one is pretty good.

I'm just waiting on a few Saturn Imports in the mail now...but I may pick up Kid Icarus Uprising this weekend. Maybe when I finish TotA. TotA...haha.

RedeadDie
04-29-2012, 01:34 AM
I just bought a new (still in the package) copy of Alice: Madness Returns for about five bucks from Half Priced Books. I gotta say, I love it as much as the first if not more. There's still a ton of new copies of the game in Half Priced Books (the one on Bandera and 1604 if you live in San Antonio.)

Insanity
06-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Has anyone ever played Avalon Code for the DS? It doesn't seem that well known in my opinion.

Totakeke
06-07-2012, 01:26 AM
No Animal Crossing for the 3DS news. Haha that game will never come out.

I made myself sad. T.T

happygoldfish
06-07-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm sad cause there's still no news on The Last Guardian.

Totakeke
06-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Yeah, really. This E3 was pretty boring. More of the same. WiiU is new. NO new 3DS model. Well maybe a color haha. Sony and Microsoft are slow to show anything this time around. Probably afraid the other will copy everything.

But you know what? With Kickstarter, and some good ideas and a few talented artist; anybody can get a game made now. Indy studios are popping up and almost the only company willing to try new aspects in design.

sergiorex12
06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm pretty happy fire emblem 3ds got announced. Not to many games seem to interesting next year but I might finally get a 3ds with some of the good titles that will be coming out.

Valheru
06-13-2012, 04:46 AM
This E3 was a let down for the casual gamers. My attention now turns to Blizzard and Blizzcon.... oh how fun!

sergiorex12
06-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Pokemon conquest is way too much fun.

randomizer9
07-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm is freaking awesome, and the Rhythm Thief demo has me interested; more music/rhythm games for the 3DS, please!

FMNikku
08-06-2012, 01:05 AM
This is already my favorite thread on the forums >.> I love video games. I just recently finished the first Dead Space and replayed Call of Duty: Black Ops in anticipation for the sequel. I'm hoping to enter the Halo: Reach tournament at the convention, too. I'm looking forward to Borderlands 2 next month and Assassin's Creed III in October. I'm actually bringing my Xbox to the convention to watch anime DVDs and play video games with my girlfriend when we're not at the convention.

Valheru
03-23-2014, 03:11 AM
Back guys, and i plan to stay!
Recently reached the ever low elo of gold 3 in LoL (I mainly play this due to time constraints.)
Gearing up for Reaper of Souls!
Also i play DayZ.
Lastly I stream while playing games!