PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You

konoha_jounin
05-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Tried it last year, didn't work. Told you guys I would try again this year.

So who's in? *determination*

kite
05-02-2011, 02:33 PM
are you talking about a panel, a cosplay or what? i would totally love a panel where we could get together and talk about the game or something since i hear rumors that the second one is gonna be announced this E3

konoha_jounin
05-03-2011, 07:11 AM
While a discussion panel would be cool, I have no idea how to run one, and I think time for panel registration has run out. I was hoping to just go for a cosplay group.

As for your comment: REALLY?!?!?!?! XDDDDD

ErazDod
05-03-2011, 11:57 AM
New TWEWY game??? I've been waiting for that ever since I finished it!!! XDD

I really want to cosplay as Sho eventually, but I don't think I have the skill to make the cosplay. And I really don't want to just buy it online >>

kite
05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
While a discussion panel would be cool, I have no idea how to run one, and I think time for panel registration has run out. I was hoping to just go for a cosplay group.

As for your comment: REALLY?!?!?!?! XDDDDD

well as for ur first comment thats a shame but as for the second, yeah but its a rumor right now, and if it turns out to be true that would make the whole E3 for me plain and simple.

konoha_jounin
05-04-2011, 06:33 PM
I think that would make E3 for a lot of people. I'm actually wondering if TWEWY still holds status as a cult classic or if it's mainstream enough to be called 'popular' or something. XD

Pedxing
05-26-2011, 06:43 PM
I would be down for a cosplay group if I can put one together in time and if you do do a panel you should totally have tin pin battles.

ErazDod
05-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Tin Pin would be very awesome, but each player would have to have their own pins or have them provided by the host, which might be a problem

chibi-zizi-chan
06-19-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm planning on doing a TWEWY group with me as Joshua, my friend as Rhyme, and my boyfriend as Beat but not in time for the con. :< However, I will have my DS with me and I will ask any TWEWY cosplayer I see to play Tin Pin with me >: D

ErazDod
06-19-2011, 01:06 PM
I'll bring my ds and game too, just in case anyone wants to tin pin