PDA

View Full Version : Ao no Exorcist cosplayers?

synki
06-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Hopefully if I have enough money and finish the outfit I should be attending as Rin Okumura~

Will there be any other Blue Exorcist cosplayers? ^O^

SweetlyDemented
06-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Heh heh, I recently started to watch this anime... And got hooked on it right away. I wanna see lots of Rins, though I don't know if the show will be THAT popular by the time SJ comes around ;<

Fox
06-17-2011, 01:25 AM
I wish I could cosplay as Mephisto Pheles! I started watching this on Hulu...and it's so cool! Pheles is so weird, maybe next year I will cosplay as him...but theres just not enough time this year =T.T=

Nat
06-18-2011, 09:07 PM
@synki
Sweet ~ Can't wait to see !
I'm actually going to attempt going as Rin too. xD
Originally I was going to try out Amaimon, but after I bought concert tickets that idea was totally out of the question.
Gonna be cheap and reuse my wig from my Jinta (AnoHana) cosplay so that takes care of that. All I really need is to finish modifying my blazer ( I use it for HOSA so now I'm in trouble for crapping it up D: ) aaand finish working on a tail. I have no idea what to use for the end of it so I'm probably going to have to rip the tail off of one of my horse plushies. Aha...
Trying to use any kinds of materials I can get my hands on.
I was going to buy blue contacts, but I just don't want to spend money anymore. ;A;
Gawdimgonnasuck.

Haha, but yeah -- can't wait till SJ ~ Bet your cosplay is gonna rock. ^.^

synki
06-18-2011, 10:02 PM
@nat
I'm sure you'll look amazing! ;o;
I actually won't have a tail because I figured that it doesn't show at all unless he uses his sword and whatnot. (plus it saves me some work and money orz)
It's okay if you don't have contacts, I won't have any either and to be honest eye color is just a really small detail that most people overlook~ It's not really important unless you're doing close-up pictures but even at that you can also ps it~

I look forward to seeing you!^^

SweetlyDemented
06-19-2011, 01:15 PM
I wish I could cosplay as Mephisto Pheles! I started watching this on Hulu...and it's so cool! Pheles is so weird, maybe next year I will cosplay as him...but theres just not enough time this year =T.T=

Inappropriate comment warning, but am I the only one who thought that the name Mephisto Pheles sounded/looked too much like the word pedophile? .____. Yeah? No? <_> The way he acts doesn't really help either XD

synki
06-28-2011, 01:57 AM
do to money issues, I won't be able to attend as Rin this year ;__;
However, I definitely will next SJ or perhaps even other cons! ^^

Acidblack
06-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Oh man I wanted to do an Amaimon cosplay but I thought no one would recognize me so I pulled it back ; v;

scarfu
07-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeephhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiistoooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

Ughhhhhhhh I really wish I was doing the Mephisto cosplay I have planned for the future this year but... ;; >Ao no Exorcist fag maximus >following since manga days >anime days dsjkafhlhsh#LLKA SO MANY BEAUTIFUL COSPLAYS TO COME UP NEXT CON SEASON SO EXCITED

If I spot any AnE cosplayers don't be too surprised if I ask for a picture haha.

Nat
07-30-2011, 01:28 AM
J-jeez, sorry I died from here. ;A;
Got a bit caught up in stuff.

@Synki
I'm actually thinkin' of scrapping my Rin till later on as well since I'm not completely sure if it'll be ready by next week. Still need to finish a bunch of art I had planned for the guests plus I'm helping my sister sew one of her cosplays. I need to stop procrastinating. orz
H-hah, poor Rin. There's always next year though and I'll definitely look forward to your YAMAMOTO !

@Acidblack
Adsflksjdf that woulda been so cool.
Your planned cosplays look pretty freakin' sweet though. Can't wait to see them ~

@Scarfu
ITSAMAZING. *0*
Mephisto is so great character and design wise so I bet he'd be a blast to pull off. Looking forward to the cosplays you have planned for this year though ~
And if I do manage Rin by next week I hope you'll approve ! cx