PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket Cosplayers

StuPotGurl
07-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Really? No thread for FB fans cosplayers yet. SHAME. >:I

Well, I'm actually dressing as 2-D of Gorillaz the first day, but I'm considering transforming into Tohru the next day, because I just happened to find a blue and white school-girl uniform... AT A GOODWILL. GO FIGURE. o.o
Lucky find~
Sooo, who else? Any Kyos? Shigures? Yukis? I know there might be a Kagura there~ lol

Sana-san
07-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Lol, potential of me wearing my Kagura cosplay on Friday.

ZombificationProcess
07-14-2011, 09:23 AM
Holy shhhhhit. Your going as 2D? You should go on my gorillaz thread. I'm going as melancholy hill noodle :D

StuPotGurl
07-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Holy shhhhhit. Your going as 2D? You should go on my gorillaz thread. I'm going as melancholy hill noodle :D

Been there done that duuuude~ :D I really hope I get to see you Noodle-people there!

ZombificationProcess
07-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Been there done that duuuude~ :D I really hope I get to see you Noodle-people there!

well man, I dont know if your comfortable with this but me and the other gorillaz cosplayers exchanged numbers. I would love to see how far you are and **** on your cosplay. I still need to finish mine, >:(

StuPotGurl
07-14-2011, 05:32 PM
well man, I dont know if your comfortable with this but me and the other gorillaz cosplayers exchanged numbers. I would love to see how far you are and **** on your cosplay. I still need to finish mine, >:(

Lol **** on my cosplay? It might get dirty though!! XD

Yeah sure, PM me yo :9