PDA

View Full Version : "Are you a werewolf"?

Kira_animerawr
07-31-2011, 05:09 PM
I know this is an informal game, but does anyone know where around it'll be happening? I'm highly addicted to this game, and was severly dissapointed that I was unable to find the "are you a werewolf" group until sunday morning. I don't know if that was just because none were playing before then, but I'd like to know if they'll be doing it everyday, and where. Thanks!

Proz
07-31-2011, 05:14 PM
I know this is an informal game, but does anyone know where around it'll be happening? I'm highly addicted to this game, and was severly dissapointed that I was unable to find the "are you a werewolf" group until sunday morning. I don't know if that was just because none were playing before then, but I'd like to know if they'll be doing it everyday, and where. Thanks!

Would suggest asking the Chimaeracon group in Con Alley as the usually put on the Werewolf game. They'll also be demoing in Table Top throughout the weekend.

ambremner
08-01-2011, 04:01 PM

ChimaeraCon is running "Are you a werewolf?" and "Double Agent" ( a very similiar game).

Space is tight this year at San Japan. So, please check at our Con Alley table for location.

We will be also running Apples to Apples, Zombie Dice, other Board games, RPGS and Steve Jackson games. Schedule will be available at ChimaeraCon Con Alley table.

AkiThePRNinja
08-02-2011, 11:45 AM
ChimaeraCon is running "Are you a werewolf?" and "Double Agent" ( a very similiar game).

Space is tight this year at San Japan. So, please check at our Con Alley table for location.

We will be also running Apples to Apples, Zombie Dice, other Board games, RPGS and Steve Jackson games. Schedule will be available at ChimaeraCon Con Alley table.

Apples To Apples? So there. Any idea when those games might be happening? I've got a lot going on this weekend but I'd love to come play a few rounds.

Kira_animerawr
08-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Alrighty then, thanks! I'll try to find the table. ^^

ambremner
08-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Apples To Apples? So there. Any idea when those games might be happening? I've got a lot going on this weekend but I'd love to come play a few rounds.

I was planning on running Apples to Apples tonight Friday from 8pm to 9pm and Saturday from 10pm to 11pm.

April