PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name Cosplay!

objectionallygeeky
09-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Hey just putting this up here already to see if there's gonna be any Hanna cosplayer's at SJ5 this time. My friend and I are going to be going as Hanna and Zombie and Worth and Conrad. Would really love to see other HINABN cosplayers and maybe have a meet up. :)

Conan
12-22-2011, 08:12 PM
May be going as Hanna with a Conrad! o 3o
And may be bringing a Bat!Conrad as well. ^u^

objectionallygeeky
12-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Ahh awesome!
I'm really hoping more people will go and we could possibly have a meet up and stuff.
It would be great to meet other Hanna fans. :D

Conan
12-31-2011, 10:44 PM
It's gonna be hard to introduce my other friends to HiNaBN after what has happened to the site. QAQ
So I hope other fans do show up so they can show their love for this wonderful story that Tessa wrote.

objectionallygeeky
01-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Yeah. ;A;
But I know she has some of it posted on her DA account though.
Ahh me too! We need to show all the love for Hanna!

Sai-co
01-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Just gonna jump in here and say anyone that does needs to come by Info Desk so I can get pics. Just saiyan. :D

objectionallygeeky
01-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Just gonna jump in here and say anyone that does needs to come by Info Desk so I can get pics. Just saiyan. :D

Haha will do! :D

Conan
01-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Oh, I may have an Adelaide as well.

And I'm trying to decide whether to be Veser or Hanna. Hanna's outfit would be easier and give me more time to work on my other cosplays, but Veser is that one character that you feel so many things for that you don't really care how long it takes to make his outfit.

objectionallygeeky
02-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Oh, I may have an Adelaide as well.

And I'm trying to decide whether to be Veser or Hanna. Hanna's outfit would be easier and give me more time to work on my other cosplays, but Veser is that one character that you feel so many things for that you don't really care how long it takes to make his outfit.

Ahh I would say either one of them would be great!

I'm still looking for where to get the wigs. >.<
Do you happen to know of any good places to buy wigs for hanna/zombie/worth/conrad?