PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Cosplay

LadyOtaku
10-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Im hopeing this year ill be a in a photoshoot this year..... this year ill hope to do final fantasy..... yes this wonderful game which ive been obsesed about since i got crisis core Ill be tifa (will need cloud, yuffie, vincent, and others)

Bebo
10-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Going to buy a camera for this @.@

LadyOtaku
10-17-2011, 05:10 PM
XD yay

minimoni96
10-17-2011, 07:52 PM
yay, an FF photoshoot sounds awesome~ :D i'm still deciding on whether i should be summoner yuna from FFX or serah farron from FFXIII. ^^;

RedeadDie
10-17-2011, 10:05 PM
As long as it doesn't collide with any panels I mayhaps be hosting, then I'll definately be there as Kuja!

LadyOtaku
10-18-2011, 10:58 AM
will do ill be scouting a good place at the center for a photo shoot..... and serah awesome im hopeing to do lightning there but ill need $300 for the entire cosplay so Tifas cosplay is reall cheat black shorts, white tank and high top black convers is all i need

minimoni96
10-18-2011, 07:59 PM
im hopeing to do lightning there but ill need $300 for the entire cosplay

oh god, tell me about it. @_@ i was gonna cosplay as lightning...until i saw how expensive the cosplay in general was.

LadyOtaku
10-18-2011, 09:14 PM
oh god, tell me about it. @_@ i was gonna cosplay as lightning...until i saw how expensive the cosplay in general was.
yeah but im working for 2 dudes at my flea market..... im hopeing the guy who sells jinx shirts son will do cloud this year with my group

Elmrada
10-22-2011, 12:03 AM
I'll be there as Zidane! ^_^ (Dissidia version, if that's alright O_O)

RedeadDie
10-22-2011, 04:36 AM
YES! Dissidia Zidane! I am a happy Dissidia Kuja now.

LadyOtaku
10-23-2011, 09:29 PM
yay

Elmrada
10-24-2011, 07:36 PM
:D I'm so happy a Kuja will be there! We shall fight and share cookies, just like real brothers!

LadyOtaku
10-25-2011, 12:00 PM
i want cookies

minimoni96
10-26-2011, 06:36 PM
and now suddenly this turned into a conversation about cookies XD

LadyOtaku
10-27-2011, 11:00 AM
and now suddenly this turned into a conversation about cookies XD

yeppers it did XD yay foor sugary products

minimoni96
10-27-2011, 10:25 PM
you know what's better than cookies? chocolate covered pocky. 8D

LadyOtaku
10-29-2011, 09:11 PM

-runs in circles- YAY!

Elmrada
10-31-2011, 09:09 PM

OMG YES YES YES YES!!! I love Pocky! :D

RedeadDie
11-01-2011, 02:27 AM
:D I'm so happy a Kuja will be there! We shall fight and share cookies, just like real brothers!I can't have cookies! Just look at the outfit I have to look good in little brother! *And that's how Kuja ended the sweets off topic discussion*

minimoni96
11-02-2011, 09:27 PM
I can't have cookies! Just look at the outfit I have to look good in little brother! *And that's how Kuja ended the sweets off topic discussion*

well, someone's being a bad cookie...

Elmrada
11-05-2011, 09:01 PM
I can't have cookies! Just look at the outfit I have to look good in little brother! *And that's how Kuja ended the sweets off topic discussion*

I discovered FFIX when I was in third game. When my mum see's me playing it she always asks me, "Does Kuja STILL have a thing for Zidane?" I told her he did when I began playing it until I realized they were brothers in the third disc O_O Kuja is... very flirtatious. ^_^ Doesn't keep me from loving him though.
Don't worry, Kuja! You'll forever be a European Supermodel to me! Love, Your Little Brother that Daddy Loves More

IsaxxSaix
11-06-2011, 05:49 PM
LOL. COOKIES. I have to hold off on the sweets so I can get fit for my Selkie cosplay :C I wanna get one of my friends to cosplay a Clavat with me, but I don't know if he's going >3< I have a female Clavat that's cosplaying with me who's going to make her own cosplay... (hopefully she'll help me...) :D

Hope to hear about a time and place! X3

Elmrada
11-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Hope to hear about a time and place! X3

Oh my dear friend, you'll hear ALL about it once it's decided. These Final Fantasy fans are very serious about this. xD

IsaxxSaix
11-06-2011, 06:05 PM
oh my dear friend, you'll hear all about it once it's decided. These final fantasy fans are very serious about this. Xd

touche, my dear friend, touche.

minimoni96
11-06-2011, 06:06 PM
These Final Fantasy fans are very serious about this. xD

...that is, if we're not talking about sweets. XD

RedeadDie
11-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I discovered FFIX when I was in third game. When my mum see's me playing it she always asks me, "Does Kuja STILL have a thing for Zidane?" I told her he did when I began playing it until I realized they were brothers in the third disc O_O Kuja is... very flirtatious. ^_^ Doesn't keep me from loving him though.
Don't worry, Kuja! You'll forever be a European Supermodel to me! Love, Your Little Brother that Daddy Loves MoreI like the sibiling brother bond moment they had at the end. (Not saying anymore due to spoilers.) And of course I'm better than any model out there! And dad can love you more, I hate him. >:/

Elmrada
11-06-2011, 06:52 PM
I like the sibiling brother bond moment they had at the end. (Not saying anymore due to spoilers.) And of course I'm better than any model out there! And dad can love you more, I hate him. >:/

It was all very touching, indeed. (I was waiting for Kuja to be all like, "BETCH! I GOT YOU NOW!") but it all went how my heart wanted it to. Garland is a douche O_O I don't like how he meerly cast Kuja aside because Zidane was better at being the *SPOILER CENSOR*

CosplayAnonymae
11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
When exactly are thinking of doing the photoshoot, both me and a girl from our group are going to do Paine and Rikku.

Elmrada
11-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Oh, this is going to sound like a super stupid question...
Do we get a copy of these proffesional shots? Like does the photographer post them somewhere we can find them ( i.e. the San Japan website) or do we pay to get a CD of them? What's the deal here when you're in a photoshoot?

RedeadDie
11-10-2011, 11:53 AM
It was all very touching, indeed. (I was waiting for Kuja to be all like, "BETCH! I GOT YOU NOW!") but it all went how my heart wanted it to. Garland is a douche O_O I don't like how he meerly cast Kuja aside because Zidane was better at being the *SPOILER CENSOR**clings to brother* Ah, don't worry little brother! We're here now! XD

As for a professional, when I usually get them done by one at a convention, they usually post them on their site for us to see or email them to us. Sometimes you get a CD, but not too often.

Elmrada
11-10-2011, 08:48 PM
they usually post them on their site for us to see or email them to us. Sometimes you get a CD, but not too often.

Alright. That's good enough for me! :)

soraKHdemyx
12-14-2011, 11:29 PM
I could be Yuffie. Or Yuna. But I'm probably going to make Yuffie.

lil_kitsune69
02-28-2012, 10:18 PM
If there's a Final Fantasy Photoshoot, I can bring out my Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy XIII, Lightning Farron - Final Fantasy XIII-2, or Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII-2. More than likely I'd do it in Lightning from FF XIII-2 though. ^^

Riia
03-07-2012, 04:03 AM
I will be there as yuna this year!

Akiyhrah
03-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I will be there as X-2 Rikku! I really hope there's a photoshoot!

lil_kitsune69
04-16-2012, 01:48 PM
If we do have a photoshoot, which day will it be on? I'm doing my Final Fantasy cosplays on Saturday, but I can always change into them for a little bit if we were going to do it another day. XD I've seemed to work myself into a pretty tight schedules with all the cosplays I'm bringing for shoots and such, so whenever we figure it out, just let me know what day would sound good. ^^

Riia
05-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Yeah I would like to know what day too >.>
I think saturday would be good. I will be Gunner Yuna that day =D

lil_kitsune69
05-22-2012, 01:42 PM
So then, 2 votes for Saturday so far? Does that sound good to anyone else if it can be done?

Elmrada
05-28-2012, 08:29 PM
Count me as another vote for Saturday!

Cloud-Strife
05-29-2012, 11:03 PM
I vote for Saturday! :cool:

soraKHdemyx
06-06-2012, 10:14 PM
I was Yuffie for A-Kon 23, so now I'm making my Aerith cosplay for San Japan.

Nat
06-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Adsfjlkdsjfl. You guys are going to look amazing. <33

A lot of the time I see people flaunting their FF cosplays on Saturday, seeing as it has such a large fanbase (both cosplayer and non-cosplayer wise), soooo--- I'd say a shoot on Saturday would be perfect. P:

I'll be going as Lightning (her original XIII outfit -- and possibly her Aya Brea alternate), but in all honesty I'm feeling a little more interested in filming this event in the hopes of making something a little like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uedTeo3JP0A
That's assuming I'm not a lazy ass and actually remember to take my camera. :'D
I think it'd be fun though. Nice memories with movement. We'll see.

@soraKHdemyx
Sweeeet ~ Are you planning on doing the original pink Aerith outfit ? o:

Riia
06-08-2012, 12:15 AM
@Nat

That sounds like a great idea! =D

GazeAddict
06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
If there really is a Final Fantasy Photoshoot on Saturday I'd really love to get pictures!! :biggrin: My sister and I are huge fans of the FF series!!! And I really want to attend the one here at San Japan, I missed the one at A-Kon 23 due to scheduling conflicts... :(

I wish my sister and I could cosplay as Lightning and Serah but we can't this year...due to some weight issues...lol! But I'm looking forward to seeing all of the awesome FF cosplayers! :smile:

Nat
06-11-2012, 02:22 AM
@Riia
Glad you think so ~ It just sounds like too great an opportunity to pass up with all you fabulous people gathering in one place. ^.^

@GazeAddict
Aww, I'm sure you guys would be awesome. FFXIII cosplayers always make me happy. FF in general makes me happy. xD
Just the presence of fellow fans would be good enough though ~ <333
Speaking of which-- I got to work on fixing up my Lightning cosplay today -- and boy do I suck. I'm pretty sure I burned and/or cut myself a little over fifty times today just from working on her pauldron. Now I'm questioning whether or not I should put the lights in it.
And hopefully no conflicting events turn up for the shoot. I think I missed it last year because I was stuck in the autograph line for several hours straight /crazy ridiculous-- and i was very regretful. Wiped out my money at the beginning of the year for gold passes though so hopefully it was worth it ! Not wasting another Saturday stuck in autograph lines.

Option141
06-13-2012, 10:21 PM
I'll be there for duration of the convention and will be doing a pre-playstation final fantasy cosplay - Setzer Gabbiani (Non-Amano version) of final fantasy VI. Would I be able to join this photoshoot?

Riia
06-14-2012, 08:16 PM
@Option141
If you are cosplaying from Final fantasy then of course you will be able to join us! =D

Option141
06-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Many thanks, Riia. There will also be an Edgar with me and possibly a Terra. With any luck, this photoshoot will end up being quite the party. :)

MetalGearDANTE
06-16-2012, 04:02 AM
My vote's for saturday too! Was gonna do Noel from XIII-2 originally, buuuut I just decided I'd go with my FFVII: AC Cloud cosplay instead. Can't wait to meet all you guys. :biggrin:

lil_kitsune69
06-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Adsfjlkdsjfl. You guys are going to look amazing. <33

A lot of the time I see people flaunting their FF cosplays on Saturday, seeing as it has such a large fanbase (both cosplayer and non-cosplayer wise), soooo--- I'd say a shoot on Saturday would be perfect. P:

I'll be going as Lightning (her original XIII outfit -- and possibly her Aya Brea alternate), but in all honesty I'm feeling a little more interested in filming this event in the hopes of making something a little like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uedTeo3JP0A
That's assuming I'm not a lazy ass and actually remember to take my camera. :'D
I think it'd be fun though. Nice memories with movement. We'll see.

@soraKHdemyx
Sweeeet ~ Are you planning on doing the original pink Aerith outfit ? o:

O.o Do you have a Steady Cam?!

soraKHdemyx
06-24-2012, 03:56 PM
@Nat Yes I am! :)

Nat
06-25-2012, 12:43 AM
@Option141
Sweet ! I've never seen a Setzer cosplayer (where have I been??), so I'll definitely be anticipating it!
Anyone from VI would be great.
Had me sobbing like a baby on multiple occasions. Ajdflsdj. Perfect game. ;3;
You guys are gonna rock.

@lil_kitsune69
Now those are classy cameras. But no. ): It's a Canon VIXIA HV... 40 I think...? Honestly not sure. Think it's a 40 though.
Canon's great and everything, but one day I'll get proper filming equipment.

@soraKHdemyx
You're going to look absolutely fantastic! Looking forward to it ~

RedeadDie
06-25-2012, 06:47 PM
If the Final Fantasy Fan panel is scheduled Saturday, than it's a 90% yes to see me there.

Yep, there will be a FF Fan panel. Just waiting for the official prompt schedule to be released before making a forum.

Zaya_Ayame
07-02-2012, 04:40 AM
W00, everyone seems so excited! <3 Can't wait to show-boat :P Nah, for fun but does anybody got an estimate of how many Lightings' are gonna be there? We've gotta totally take over this con with 'Souljah-girls'! xD

lil_kitsune69
07-02-2012, 08:17 AM
It seems like there might be around 5 or 6 Lightnings coming so far. I'm not sure exactly the ration of XIII / XIII-2 versions though. But, if I'm not mistaken I don't think I've read anywhere in the forums that there will be another XIII-2 Lightning yet.

Option141
07-02-2012, 03:33 PM
What time will this be taking place on Saturday and where?

Riia
07-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Like I said on the other FF thread, I think we should all meet up somewhere and then walk around and try to find a good spot. Someone on cosplay.com mentioned hemisphere park and also a few stops on the river walk?

Elmrada
07-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Definetly. The question is where are we going to meet up? And what time do we want to? I'm super excited for this photo shoot.

RedeadDie
07-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Just a note to all you Final Fantasy Fans, there is a meet-up/panel on Friday at the con now. Just look in the events panel threads for more information. http://www.san-japan.org/forum/showthread.php?1242-Final-Fantasy-Fans

lil_kitsune69
08-01-2012, 02:05 PM
So when exactly are we doing the photoshoot? I thought we were going to meet up somewhere on Saturday, but where exactly and when exactly are we planning to meet? It's a week before the con, so lets get this set up~! <3

Suspect
08-01-2012, 03:18 PM
I always see a bunch of Yuffies and Tifas lol

Cloud-Strife
08-02-2012, 01:44 PM
As I suggested in another thread (http://www.san-japan.org/forum/showthread.php?743-Final-Fantasy-Characters&p=134259#post134259), but maybe this is alright, how about Saturday at 2:00 to 2:30 PM for the photoshoot? Everyone can meet in Exhibit Hall A (here's the layout: http://www.san-japan.org/sjinfo/times-layout) near Sleeping Samurai, and from there we can move the location. Any votes?

lil_kitsune69
08-02-2012, 07:26 PM
As posted in the other thread, here's a link to the event page I made for this photoshoot. Let me know what everyone thinks. This is susceptible to change. I'll do my best to meet everyone's accommodations though~! <3 http://www.facebook.com/events/446461615376721/