PDA

View Full Version : I need some help...

Fox
12-31-2011, 03:36 PM
So I just found this site www.fm-anime.com and I was planning on getting some wigs from there as well as a Ciel cosplay, but I don't know if their reliable. I've looked it up and I've heard they are but my sister found some reviews online saying all they do is rip you off.
Has anyone heard/bought anything form this site?

Totakeke
12-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Well, just by looking, it is based in the UK. So I wouldn't order from them, everything has been marked up for VAT and such, plus expect sloooow shipping.

Fox
01-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks ^.^

Fox
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks! I'll check those out ^.^

gothlibrarian
01-05-2012, 03:15 PM
I have ordered from La De Das in Austin. So far I've bought four wigs from them and have been happy with three of them. The third one just seemed a little thin but it was the shortest one. They have good prices for the quality especially if you want a long wig. They usually have a booth at San Japan but I've bought from them online too.

Fox
01-06-2012, 10:16 PM
I'll have to check out La De Das then...I need a pretty long wig for my Dark Magician Girl cosplay. ^.^ I know her hair isn't originally very long, but I think long hair would be prettier on her. Thanks goth ^.^

DezzyDiamond
01-17-2012, 09:33 AM
I would recommend going to www.thefivewits.net the fiber is amazing quality for the price. It is heat resistant and shipps fairly quickly to the city since they are in oklahoma. As a wig stylist I really really recomend these guys since you get alot of