PDA

View Full Version : Name That Character Game Show (+13)

lattin12
01-03-2012, 10:21 AM
THE SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN!!
PLEASE READ ALL RULES!!
Panel Name: Name That Character
Date: Friday
Time: 7:30PM-8:30PM
Description: Different teams, chosen from the audience at the panel, compete to name 5 characters, in a round, people are cosplaying as, without seeing them and by the clues given to them, from the cosplayer. The different rounds that will be played are Anime, Video Games, American cartoons, and Live action characters.
Each team get a minute to figure out and guess who the character is after the clues are given. The first team who guesses right earns a point. Whoever's team has the most points wins the round, and recieves a prize (cosplayers get a prize if they dont get guessed). For the next round, new teams are chosen and that round comenses.
Rules for the cosplayers:

Do NOT talk about the character you will be for the panel, or you will be taken off.
WHEN the sign-ups are open, PM me with the character you want to be, what show show the category is from, and the category the cosplay character is in.
The cosplayers will meet before the panel starts to collect everyone together, and time will be known later on.
No excesive cursing, or sexual context (It is a +13 panel)

Rules for the Teams:

The teams ARE NOT PICKED ON THE FORUM, instead they are picked from the audience itself.
The teams cannot have cosplayers from the rounds previously played.
The teams are formed of 2 people, and are randomly put together.
Where friendly bantering is encourage, no excessive cursing or sexual context is allowed.

Questions about the rules is allowed on the forum, unless it is referring to a specific cosplay you are wanting to do.

lattin12
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Mystery Characters' Sign-Up Sheet
PM the submissions to me Please.
Name/ Badge name:
Character Name:
Genre of Character: (I.e. Anime, American cartoons, video games, Live Action)
Picture of Character: (So we know who you are before hand when we meet up)
5 Clues of your character: (We will read these to the teams so they can guess your character. If you want us to come up with them let me know).
American Cartoon Round
-Mystery Character 1:Taken

-Mystery Character 2:Taken

-Mystery Character 3:Taken

-Mystery Character 4:

-Mystery Character 5:

Video Game Character Round
-Mystery Character 1:

-Mystery Character 2:

-Mystery Character 3:

-Mystery Character 4:

-Mystery Character 5:

Live Action Character Round

-Mystery Character 2:

-Mystery Character 3:

-Mystery Character 4:

-Mystery Character 5:

Anime Character Round

-Mystery Character 2:Taken

-Mystery Character 3:Taken

-Mystery Character 4:Taken

-Mystery Character 5:

lattin12
03-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Okay the ones hosting this panel this year will be Mystery Inc. (The scooby doo gang) cuz they love solving a mystery. :)
Oh, and just if people are curious, if people want to cosplay as a scooby doo character, we are not opposed, but the sign up are still not open yet :)

lattin12
05-11-2012, 09:10 AM
P.S. Sign-ups will open in the end of June/ beginning of July

lattin12
06-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Okay, editing my last sign up post: It will open after July 4th :)

lattin12
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Remember this is for anyone cosplaying a character from any ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, AMERICAN CARTOONS (includes adult swim cartoons), and LIVE ACTION CHACTERS for each round :D

lattin12
07-05-2012, 12:24 AM
THE SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN.
For information for submission, please read second post in the Thread. :D

lattin12
07-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Yay we now Know the date and time ^^
BTW: The characters get special surprise for entering in the contest ^^

lattin12
07-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Yay, anime and live action is filling up. Common video game cosplayers and american cartoon cosplayers, come, sign up, and get a fabulus prize

Marzu
07-12-2012, 09:35 PM
i dont think so!!!!!! IM SCOOBY!!!!!!!

EvilPopKorn
07-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Yo lat! Do you think we can change the day this event is on? Im going to be in a different panel in a different cosplay so that means ill have to belugging around 2 costumes all day.:(

lattin12
07-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Yo lat! Do you think we can change the day this event is on? Im going to be in a different panel in a different cosplay so that means ill have to belugging around 2 costumes all day.:(
I'll Pm ya about it.

lattin12
07-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Yea! The anime round is almost full :). Com'n Video game cosplayers, Live action, and American cartoons :D

lattin12
07-20-2012, 05:59 PM
So we are moving to friday, but never fear we still are gunna have a blast :). Cosplayers, come and sign up, and win prizes :D

lattin12
07-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Dont forget to sign up and win fabulous prizes :)

lattin12
07-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Our date and time is changed! PLEASE READ the first post and it is FRIDAY 7:30PM-8:30PM

lattin12
08-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Velma is now joinin us to help run the panel with her scientific knowledge ^^