Page 377 of 685 FirstFirst ... 127277327352367375376377378379387402427477627 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 13699

Thread: What Are You Thinking?

Money in the bank

Captain of Naked Booty Pirate Crew gloommix's Avatar
    pants in my pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    I feel you have picked up my quick wit, cat like reflexes and good old charm. Maybe een a touch of humor and for lack of better word, manliness.

Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    I've watched that entire series! I forget his name, but I love the guy with the white suit and green hair XP

I haven't read the manga yet, but I might start it if I see the first vol at the library
    The manga is sooooooososososo amazing compared to the anime.
    And that's Sven! Mah Svenny!
    Haha, it's funny though when you realize that it's essentially the same series as Cowboy Bebop.
    Lazy, carefree bounty hunter (Train Heartnet/ Spike Spiegel) teams up with chivalrous, curmugeony bounty hunter who used to be a cop and has a damaged eye (Sven/ Jet), after leaving a shadowy past with a crime syndicate and a woman who changed his life (Saya/ Julia). Along the way they pick up a voluptous fanservicey theif/ bounty hunter (Rinslet/ Faye) and a girl genius (Eve/ Ed). The carefree bounty hunter's past comes to haunt him however, with the return of his old partner, who has sworn to kill him (Creed/ Vicious)....
    Yup. Same exact series, and yet soooo so different.

SJ Mach V, tentative ideas.
    Idris, the TARDIS- Doctor Who | Pip Bernadotte- Hellsing Ultimate |The Tenth Doctor- Doctor Who

Wow, I never realized that. Course, I still haven't watched Cowboy Bebop...

I think it would totally be awesome to cosplay as Sven one day XD

u shall mark my every word and sketch from this day forth u are a part of my being tht i can no longer shake clean. i wouldnt want to leave u if running miles would help save humanity.
    I feel you have picked up my quick wit, cat like reflexes and good old charm. Maybe een a touch of humor and for lack of better word, manliness.

You should! That'd be so cool, and it's a fairly easy costume too!

Idris, the TARDIS- Doctor Who | Pip Bernadotte- Hellsing Ultimate |The Tenth Doctor- Doctor Who

Okay, I'll put it on my list for next year XD

paint is understated

Man i remember the first sj eh it was okay but so far my least fave con experience. I didnt have a cell phone so my parents wouldnt let me go anywhere we were only in the vendors area then my friends were like Okay were gonna do this and that we get there and they ditched me completely -__- then my sister almost got arrested cuz the stupid guy at the contest misheard and though she shot a cap gun in the audience and we were like NO it was on stage then when they confirmed it then they were like Were so srry. Mo-fos after they ruin sh*t they just wanted to say Oh srry. my parents invited their friends and we were gonna go to the Smile dk concert but left cuz their friends were HUNGRY DX but! Luckily its not like that anymore ^^
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

Wow, seriously? The first San Japan was my best con experience in ages, and I still look back on it and can't help but giggle and squee a bit. I hadn't been to a con since Ikkicon 2, which was a less than enjoyable experience for me, because I had no friends and was very lonely at that con. San Japan was the first con I went to with Robyn to, and we weren't even really super good friends yet, but after the con we became really close because we had so much fun. It was her first con, everything was new, she was in heaven, and her joy at the newness of everything rubbed off on me. And we actually made friends!
    We only went one day, because we were both poor, but we had sooooo much fun that we couldn't wait to come back next year.

Well thats good to hear kitty Id say my best con experience so far was last years san japan ^^ sj:2 was pretty good just didnt know yall all too good yet but so far each one has gotten better and better I guess the first sj sucked cuz we were newbs at all that and it was my parents first time being exposed to that stuff so thats prolly why they were all like WTF XD

I had no idea what to do at my first con..O Conn but it was a ton of fun just hanging out with people and one of my friends helped my buy my "the power of yuri compels you" shirt that I love. Just being at a con was enough for me though. I also went to Mizuumi Con and it was fun but once again I just hung out with my friends. After that someone mentioned SJ 3 and when I got there it felt like the best place ever D: I was only 17 since it happened before my birthday but this year I will be 19 haha.

i was 18 at the first sj. seems so long ago and looking back at me i was such a shy low self esteem newb and now look a me XD
    Ah i wonder how 007 is doing a wrk

My only bad con was the first Mizuumi Con last year, but I wasn't with people that liked anime, so that did make it less fun. Also, I tried to be Zetsumei-Sensei, but I could hear people saying behind my back that I just looked like a regular guy in a lab coat. It was the first time I heard someone insult my cosplay, and it wasn't that bad of an insult but it was still rude to say when I was within hearing range -.-

I always hear people speculating about my gender and things like that. I wish they would just ask honestly. I don't mind.
    Or I hear "Oh yeah, he's dressed as the Doctor..."
    Yeah, that's cool. NOW STOP AND TAKE A PICTURE DAMMIT. XD

achieving awesomeness since day 1 alycan16's Avatar
    i liked the smile dk concert

Arriety - 100% done
    Parasoul from Skullgirls- 100% done
    Usagi Tsukino- 100% done
    Princess Peach Masquerade 90% done

Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnne7152 View Post
    I always hear people speculating about my gender and things like that. I wish they would just ask honestly. I don't mind.
    Or I hear "Oh yeah, he's dressed as the Doctor..."
    Yeah, that's cool. NOW STOP AND TAKE A PICTURE DAMMIT. XD
    I think that too!! Especially when I was Zetsubou Sensei, people would always yell 'Zetsubou-shita!' or say, 'Hey, it's that guy that always tries to kill himself!', and I'd be thinking 'Yay you got it right, now take a picture of me!' XP

CudaŽ
    I think I waited too long to eat and that gained me a headache.

achieving awesomeness since day 1 alycan16's Avatar
    at sj1 i was glomped for my first time because i was wearing a haruhi cosplay, "are you haruhi!???" *squee then glomps* = me= D:

Arriety - 100% done
    Parasoul from Skullgirls- 100% done
    Usagi Tsukino- 100% done
    Princess Peach Masquerade 90% done

I've never been glomped before. I know it's a terrible experience (usually) but I still want to experience it at least once...okay maybe only once