Page 461 of 685 FirstFirst ... 211361411436451459460461462463471486511561 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 13699

Thread: What Are You Thinking?

  1. #9201
    8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    7,355
    i like crazy, thats why i'm with Jess >>
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something" -Winston Churchill
    Morale Support Staff
    PHGirl x 007 = PH7 (God help us)
    http://derrilickt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/haters-gonna-hate-cat.jpg

  2. #9202
    Major-General of Nyan ErazDod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    7,615
    yep XD There was a time when my brother and I were watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back every day. We practically had that movie down to a science

  3. #9203
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,270
    Eraz's hormones are getting out of control heh
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  4. #9204
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,270
    Quote Originally Posted by illusion007 View Post
    i like crazy, thats why i'm with Jess >>
    haha Yay :P
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

  5. #9205
    Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    XD
    Kitty, what's your story idea about?
    A girl who finds a portal to the past in her closet, it sucks her into Glasgow circa 1989 where she meets a man who she knows is going to become a famous musician, only he's just 19 years old. She tries to find a way back to her time, but the guy only complicates things by falling in love with her. She knows it can't possibly work out, but against her better judgment she finds she is falling for him as well. She finally gives in, accepts the fact that she'll probably never make it back to 2011 and confesses her love for him, and they sleep together. The next morning, she walks outside and is hit by a lorry, and when she opens her eyes, she's in the hospital, but it's once again 2011. She isn't sure if she really was in 1989, or if she was just in a coma and hallucinated the whole thing. However, little hints keep adding up, until she finally can't stand it anymore, and she hunts down the guy (who is now in his forties) just so she can see him. Upon seeing her, he freaks out, telling her he thought she had died, and he had always assumed her talk about really being from the future was a schizophrenic hallucination of hers.
    And she might or might not have a cross time space rift pregnancy (as in, she get's pregnant in 1989, but doesn't give birth until 2011).
    I still have to work some things out.

    SJ Mach V, tentative ideas.
    Idris, the TARDIS- Doctor Who | Pip Bernadotte- Hellsing Ultimate |The Tenth Doctor- Doctor Who

  6. #9206
    Amazon muscle lattin12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portales, NM
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramidheadgirl View Post
    Eraz's hormones are getting out of control heh
    He just needs some happy fun tickle time lol
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

  7. #9207
    Major-General of Nyan ErazDod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    7,615
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnne7152 View Post
    A girl who finds a portal to the past in her closet, it sucks her into Glasgow circa 1989 where she meets a man who she knows is going to become a famous musician, only he's just 19 years old. She tries to find a way back to her time, but the guy only complicates things by falling in love with her. She knows it can't possibly work out, but against her better judgment she finds she is falling for him as well. She finally gives in, accepts the fact that she'll probably never make it back to 2011 and confesses her love for him, and they sleep together. The next morning, she walks outside and is hit by a lorry, and when she opens her eyes, she's in the hospital, but it's once again 2011. She isn't sure if she really was in 1989, or if she was just in a coma and hallucinated the whole thing. However, little hints keep adding up, until she finally can't stand it anymore, and she hunts down the guy (who is now in his forties) just so she can see him. Upon seeing her, he freaks out, telling her he thought she had died, and he had always assumed her talk about really being from the future was a schizophrenic hallucination of hers.
    And she might or might not have a cross time space rift pregnancy (as in, she get's pregnant in 1989, but doesn't give birth until 2011).
    I still have to work some things out.
    That definitely sounds interesting, the whole traveling through time thing is bringing Back to the Future into my head XP But it definitely seems like something I'd read ^^

    @PHG: what, how so? XP

  8. #9208
    By and Down zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in and out of the shadows
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by lattin12 View Post
    He just needs some happy fun tickle time lol
    escort service?

  9. #9209
    Amazon muscle lattin12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portales, NM
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by zenb View Post
    escort service?
    But escort service can't offer happy fun tickle time or they could go to jail lol
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

  10. #9210
    By and Down zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in and out of the shadows
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by lattin12 View Post
    But escort service can't offer happy fun tickle time or they could go to jail lol
    darn...then how about we take him to a strip club XD

  11. #9211
    8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    7,355
    its not illegal if all you do is take pictures of them

    trust the Criminal Justice major ^^
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something" -Winston Churchill
    Morale Support Staff
    PHGirl x 007 = PH7 (God help us)
    http://derrilickt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/haters-gonna-hate-cat.jpg

  12. #9212
    Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    That definitely sounds interesting, the whole traveling through time thing is bringing Back to the Future into my head XP But it definitely seems like something I'd read ^^
    Yay!
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Life On Mars" though.
    Only different. And with less cops from Manchester.

    SJ Mach V, tentative ideas.
    Idris, the TARDIS- Doctor Who | Pip Bernadotte- Hellsing Ultimate |The Tenth Doctor- Doctor Who

  13. #9213
    Major-General of Nyan ErazDod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    7,615
    I am not going to call an escort service >>

  14. #9214
    Amazon muscle lattin12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portales, NM
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by zenb View Post
    darn...then how about we take him to a strip club XD
    Yay strip clubs work ... I like goin to strip clubs and havin conversations with the strippers who are mesmerizin all my guy friends ^^
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

  15. #9215
    By and Down zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in and out of the shadows
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    I am not going to call an escort service >>
    then we will XD...not...its all good just throwing ideas out there

  16. #9216
    Amazon muscle lattin12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portales, NM
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by illusion007 View Post
    its not illegal if all you do is take pictures of them

    trust the Criminal Justice major ^^
    007 lol I don't think ya get what happy fun tickle time is lol
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

  17. #9217
    Major-General of Nyan ErazDod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    7,615
    Never been to one of those, and I don't plan on it >> Waste of money, in my opinion

  18. #9218
    By and Down zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in and out of the shadows
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by lattin12 View Post
    Yay strip clubs work ... I like goin to strip clubs and havin conversations with the strippers who are mesmerizin all my guy friends ^^
    they are fun gals

  19. #9219
    Shogun Candidate #000 YoSoyJaponesa~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ronin HQ Tiki Bar
    Posts
    3,913
    Man, after such a kickass weekend, going back to work is going to suuuuuuuuuckkk...
    DX '''OTL

  20. #9220
    Queen B*tch pyramidheadgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    23,270
    Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    Never been to one of those, and I don't plan on it >> Waste of money, in my opinion
    just have plenty of leftie and righty time and youll feel better :P
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •