Thread: Hotel Room Hangout

Hotel Room Hangout

GRAND DOUBLE ROOM:
    Relax in the inviting setting of our new luxury Riverwalk hotel. Magnificent views of downtown or HemisFair Park welcome you to these spacious San Antonio accommodations, featuring two full Hyatt Grand Beds with plush pillows, the softest sheeting and thick down blankets piled atop irresistible pillow-top mattresses. Deluxe amenities within our contemporary San Antonio Texas accommodations include natural stone bathrooms, generous work areas with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, 32 inch flat-panel HDTVs, iHome stereo with iPod dock, coffeemakers and daily newspaper delivery.

The room has not yet been reserved yet! So we want to know how many people are interested and (if there's enough) I'll set up some type of payment method later. If we can get at least eight people, we'll only be paying about 35 dollars per person.

Rules:
    1. Girls only. Sorry guys, but if I don't know you, I don't want to take any risks :] (If you think this is unfair, just send me a message)
    2. You must be 18 years or older.
    3. No illegal drugs or smoking (it's against the hotel policy anyways)
    4. Drinking is OK. Just don't get drunk.
    5. No loud noises. We don't need anyone knowing there are more people in the room than there are suppose to be nor do we want to wake anyone up who's sleeping.
    6. More rules to be added when needed.

Slots:
    1. ME
    2. Reserved
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved
    5. Reserved
    6. Reserved
    Last edited by altair; 04-06-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Give me names and I'll give you blood

Cosplays:
    .::. Altair .::. Mandalorian .::. Qunari .::.

Two more slots open
    Give me names and I'll give you blood

Cosplays:
    .::. Altair .::. Mandalorian .::. Qunari .::.