Thread: Hang out with Mr12345

Hang out with Mr12345

ill be in san antonio friday march 30th because i do not want to drive hella early to mizuumi con so i got the whole day off so i can hang out in san antonio on friday and do mizuumi on saturday.
    so if some boardies wanna hang out let me know, also i have not really explored san antonio so suggestions on what to do are welcome aswell.
    so again post if yah wanna hang out or post of you got suggestions on what i can do with friends at san A

Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    ill be in san antonio friday march 30th because i do not want to drive hella early to mizuumi con so i got the whole day off so i can hang out in san antonio on friday and do mizuumi on saturday.
    so if some boardies wanna hang out let me know, also i have not really explored san antonio so suggestions on what to do are welcome aswell.
    so again post if yah wanna hang out or post of you got suggestions on what i can do with friends at san A
    Lauren, Nahal & I will also be in S.A. too. We're stopping by Mizuumi friday evening to do an early setup so we'll be in the area. We'll be in S.A. until Sunday.

Also, I will try to make it out to Art Slam 8-Bit as I'd like to see Mega Man [The Band] which is happening the evening of Mizuumi-Con
    In Charge Of The Chaos

wait... back up.... we can do early set up the day before? ima look into this!
    but yes lets do a hang out or something. whatcha in the mood for? cause i have nooo suggestions for that friday and if i can i will do some set up aswell

You can try to e-mail them to see if they'll let you setup. They're allowing early setup in the Dealers Room.

Text us when in the area, we'll probably be up for a late dinner. We're staying out in Schertz which is 30 min away from OLLU.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

cool beans! sounds like a plan.

also yes i already got confirmation that i can set up friday woot woot! means i dont have to wake up hella early or rush!