Thread: Hotel Room at the Hyatt - 6 Spots available - $40 a person - 8/10 through 8/12

Past 10 Posts

Hotel Room at the Hyatt - 6 Spots available - $40 a person - 8/10 through 8/12

THE ROOM: GRAND DOUBLE FULL (With a possible upgrade to an over-sized room, a Grand Deluxe Double, or even a Grand Club Double.)
    Relax in the inviting setting of our new luxury Riverwalk hotel. Magnificent views of downtown or HemisFair Park welcome you to these spacious San Antonio accommodations, featuring two full Hyatt Grand Beds with plush pillows, the softest sheeting and thick down blankets piled atop irresistible pillow-top mattresses. Deluxe amenities within our contemporary San Antonio Texas accommodations include natural stone bathrooms, generous work areas with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, 32 inch flat-panel HDTVs, iHome stereo with iPod dock, coffeemakers and daily newspaper delivery.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I'm allowing 6 people to crash with me to keep it as comfortable as I can with extra people. If it's full, or you want to bring someone and there's only one position left, message me, I can be flexible.

List of open positions:

1: Me. (Brandon Harwood)
    2: OPEN
    3: OPEN
    4: OPEN
    5: OPEN
    6: OPEN
    7: OPEN

If possible, when the room is full, I'd like to get everyone to meet up somewhere and get to know each other, become friends and whatnot. I want this to be as comfortable and not awkward of an event as I can!

Payments will be due AUGUST 4TH.
    Rules of the room:

READ ALL OF THESE:

1: IF you want to room with me and don't drink, I want you to be okay with the possibility of alcohol in the room, HOWEVER...

2: I am not providing alcohol, if you bring any, do not hide it in anybody else's luggage than your own, do not hide it anywhere BUT your luggage bags. I am not condoning drinking. I will most likely not drink. If you have alcohol, keep it out of sight even if you are using it, we don't want it found by any hotel employees.

3: IF you DO drink, it will NOT be excessively, and if you DO get sloppy drunk, and you do not act responsibly, or make ANYONE uncomfortable, I WILL kick you out of the room, no refunds.

4: NO illegal drugs. This will result in an immediate ban from the room with no refund.

5: Be courteous , if there are people sleeping, DO NOT come into the room, being loud, and waking everyone up.

6: You must be at least 17 by the time the convention starts.

7: Just putting this out there because it happened last time I crashed in a room; if you are with someone you like, and there's other people in the room, at least try to be discreet if you do anything. Please.

8: I will be getting four room keys to start. I will choose 3 people besides myself to get a room key, so it would be great to get to know each other, get phone numbers etc. in case you need to get into the room and you don't have a key.

Lastly, I really want this to be a fun and enjoyable experience. I would really prefer no drama. You are welcome to invite a friend if there are available spaces!

If the rules make me sound like I'm some policy nazi or something, don't worry, I'm very flexible and friendly, I'd like to befriend everyone crashing in my room, and I want to be as good of a host as I can be.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

I'm thinking about considering this but what if you don't meet your 6 people quota? Would the price go up?
    "I reject reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

Artist page!

I'm interested I'll keep this option in mind.

Past 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Last View Post
    I'm thinking about considering this but what if you don't meet your 6 people quota? Would the price go up?

It depends on how many people are committed, if there's only 3 people, and it's three weeks before payments are due, I'll try and find other options for the people in my room, like if anyone else is offering rooms. Worst case scenario would be prices going up if the attendants are willing, or I'd cancel my reservation and refund everyone if they already paid. But if there's only like one spot left that no one's taking, I'll pay for it myself.

im considering this as well.