I know this is going to get active soon. Every week I get an update on how we're doing on our room block and we're already hovering around 80% filled on our room block. I'm waiting until we hit 90%+ then I'm going to see if the Hyatt is willing to release any more rooms for us.
If the Hyatt says no on adding any more rooms I'll speak with the Marriott since the Riverwalk hotel is literally across the street from the Hyatt. We are still on great terms with the Marriott (they really, really wanted us to stay) so I'll see what kind of deal they can offer for Overflow but there's no way I can guarantee the same $109/night.