Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tentacle Guy Photoshoots

Hey ill just text you pretty busy as of late with summer school and such but glad to know your going to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    But I'm sort of leaning more on the 2001 Maniacs one since it's ultra different and our costumes will be sexier and really intense.
    And I am willing to help you in any way I can to make this photoshoot easier for you.
    Cool, after watching some trailers I think we can definitely work something out. Please let me know what day, and PM me your contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoyalove View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if my friends and I could reserve a spot for our Puella Magi Madoka Magica group?
    Soul crushing magical girls eh? Ok, PM me and let me know how many people, what costumes, and tell me a bit about why you decided to cosplay from this series.

Hi I was wondering if you would want to take pictures of my Skyrim Elven Light Armor cosplay?
    Cosplays:

Shiro - Deadman wonderland
    Default Ahri - League of Legends
    Flame Princess (Sailor moon twist) - Adventure time

Sure, if you just want a few pictures I'll be up for that. If you want to do a full photoshoot, we'd have to discuss it. Are you with Kyoyalove's Madoka group?

yeah i am part of kyoyaloves group
    Cosplays:

Shiro - Deadman wonderland
    Default Ahri - League of Legends
    Flame Princess (Sailor moon twist) - Adventure time

Ok, it looks like I'll already be doing a shoot with you in that group. I'd be happy to take a few of your Skyrim armor. Just let me know when you're wearing it and we'll find a good spot.