Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda: Fan Film 2012

Legend of Zelda: Fan Film 2012

Hey there my name is Tahj and I am a youth part time Actor for the role of Link in a new LOZ fan film, which is currently being shot. The project has been planned for about 6 months and several scripts have been written and re- written so we've put a LOT of effort into this production and I hope Zelda fans and just anyone are interested in our full length film and I will post updates later on; oh and also, the stars of the cast will be attending San Japan 2012 ALL THREE DAYS, so look out for us in August!
    Last edited by LOZPROJECT; 06-01-2012 at 03:05 PM.

CudaŽ
    Awesome. Awesome to the MAX.

I'm interested in this. It wouldn't hurt if you dropped a Link to your website or facebook here.

Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Awesome. Awesome to the MAX.

I'm interested in this. It wouldn't hurt if you dropped a Link to your website or facebook here.
    I'm glad that you are interested, we are still setting up a lot of stuff, but I will get things set up sometime this weekend.

Here is a link to our youtube page http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Hl.../feed?filter=1

CudaŽ
    It gives me a "invalid user id" when I try to check that link out.

Going to the fabric store to buy fabric for Link, I was going to start on Zelda's dress as well, but I need the actress' help and she's off for her birthday.

Right now we are making sketches for what the Temple of Time should look like, I'll post pictures later.

Interesting project you have going on. I would like to see how this progresses. What game are you gonna base your film on? I'm guessing Ocarina of Time since its the most popular.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBladeXIII View Post
    Interesting project you have going on. I would like to see how this progresses. What game are you gonna base your film on? I'm guessing Ocarina of Time since its the most popular.
    Actually yeah, we are doing Ocarina of Time, but the costumes will be based from different games like Link will wear his Hero Clothes from Twilight Princess
    you can check out our progress at our youtube channel, the link is in an earlier post on this thread.

Awesome. I think your film should start with how the 3 goddesses formed hyrule and left the triforce behind after the where finished. Either way i'm excited to see how its gonna turn out.

We would love to screen it when its ready.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

We just need to get $500 to complete our equipment list, I guess we will just have to improvise for the teaser trailer. Hopefully that will be up next Friday.

Crap, I'm stuck on something- I know that in Ocarina of Time, Link sets out on his quest as a child and then when he gets he Master Sword he's sealed away for 7 years; ending his quest as an adult. Well, that's one thing that we want to change for our film; we want to figure out a way to have Link start his quest as a teen and stay that way through the whole film, but I can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LOZPROJECT View Post
    Crap, I'm stuck on something- I know that in Ocarina of Time, Link sets out on his quest as a child and then when he gets he Master Sword he's sealed away for 7 years; ending his quest as an adult. Well, that's one thing that we want to change for our film; we want to figure out a way to have Link start his quest as a teen and stay that way through the whole film, but I can't think of anything.
    Here's a thought ( or several):

Just start in medias res all Tarentino-style. Have it start at the end of the seven year sleep, then just "rewind" when he visit's a familiar place.

Or flash it back to childhood. I know you want to keep him a teen, but the audience (even though your target audience knows the story), will need the exposition. It's a game about time, after all.

Here's a thought ( or several):

Just start in medias res all Tarentino-style. Have it start at the end of the seven year sleep, then just "rewind" when he visit's a familiar place.

Or flash it back to childhood. I know you want to keep him a teen, but the audience (even though your target audience knows the story), will need the exposition. It's a game about time, after all.

Oh that is good! I'll talk with my boss and see if this will work, thanks.
    Last edited by LOZPROJECT; 06-28-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Quest will be an full length Anime- Film
    ignore the attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LOZPROJECT; 08-02-2012 at 01:56 PM.

.... ignore these too....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LOZPROJECT; 08-02-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Starting on my Link Tunic and his hat tomorrow finally, we are doing a dark green version of OoT Link.

Character List-
    Link
    Saria
    Mido
    Ganon
    Great Deku Tree
    Castle Guards
    Impa
    King Dongdongo
    Malon
    Talon
    Epona
    Shiek
    Zelda
    Ockrock
    Moblin
    Sage of Fire
    Mido Friend 1
    Mido Friend 2
    Sage of Time
    Shopkeeper
    Shadow Link
    Last edited by LOZPROJECT; 07-05-2012 at 10:30 AM.