Thread: Metalocalpyse cosplay!

---THIS ACCOUNT IS RETIRED--- Blitzkrieg's Avatar

Metalocalpyse cosplay!

I'm going to be Toki Wartooth!
    Can I expect anyone else in some seriously metal cosplays to be there?

SAN JAPAN MACH 5 COSPLAYS:
    Toki Wartooth - Metalocalypse
    Scarecrow/Dr. Crane (Batman Begins version) - Batman
    Female Mayor Buckman - 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams

The Men Who Stare at Suits theSock.Monkey.Renegade's Avatar
    Skwisgaar Skwigelf, I reports for duty!

So, depending on what day we end up doing this, I might or might now be wearing the costume the whole day. Like, I'd be all down for doing it all day Saturday, but I have to do the DW Panel and subsequent meetup as the Tenth Doctor. And there's a panel that DWFU is shooting for to be on Sunday that I said I'd be Dean Winchester for.

Hey, if we do this group on Friday, I can move Castiel to Saturday, change into Ten for when I need to be Ten and then back to Cas, maybe even a different version of him, and then Sunday I could be Dean, and since that costume is literally just like wearing my regular clothes and that is really preferable for Sunday, haha. Of course, you want to be Toki for the forum meetup, and we don't yet know what day that is going to be on...

Still, there's nothing saying that if the forum meetup isn't on Friday that you can't be Toki more than once. I guess we gotta wait until the Beta schedule comes out so we can plan this a bit easier...

CoRunner of the San Japan Live Action Cosplay Contest and 50% of the Men Who Stare At Suits
    Cosplay SJ7
    Han Solo- Star Wars: A New Hope|Visas Marr- Star Wars KOTOR: II|Tsukimi- Princess Jellyfish|Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by theSock.Monkey.Renegade View Post
    Skwisgaar Skwigelf, I reports for duty!

So, depending on what day we end up doing this, I might or might now be wearing the costume the whole day. Like, I'd be all down for doing it all day Saturday, but I have to do the DW Panel and subsequent meetup as the Tenth Doctor. And there's a panel that DWFU is shooting for to be on Sunday that I said I'd be Dean Winchester for.

Hey, if we do this group on Friday, I can move Castiel to Saturday, change into Ten for when I need to be Ten and then back to Cas, maybe even a different version of him, and then Sunday I could be Dean, and since that costume is literally just like wearing my regular clothes and that is really preferable for Sunday, haha. Of course, you want to be Toki for the forum meetup, and we don't yet know what day that is going to be on...

Still, there's nothing saying that if the forum meetup isn't on Friday that you can't be Toki more than once. I guess we gotta wait until the Beta schedule comes out so we can plan this a bit easier...
    Odds are I'll be Toki more than once.
    I'll probably do it Friday and Saturday.
    Or just change halfway through Friday to him from another costume.
    So yea, either way.
    I'd like it if you could be Skwisgaar with me for a whole day one day. That'd be awesome.
    Then we should go get dinner somewhere and fake accents the whole time.
    Good lord.

CudaŽ
    Darth Seb looks like murderface.

The Men Who Stare at Suits theSock.Monkey.Renegade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Odds are I'll be Toki more than once.
    I'll probably do it Friday and Saturday.
    Or just change halfway through Friday to him from another costume.
    So yea, either way.
    I'd like it if you could be Skwisgaar with me for a whole day one day. That'd be awesome.
    Then we should go get dinner somewhere and fake accents the whole time.
    Good lord.
    Haha, yes.
    For right now I am just going to tentatively plan on being Skwisgaar for Friday.

CoRunner of the San Japan Live Action Cosplay Contest and 50% of the Men Who Stare At Suits
    Cosplay SJ7
    Han Solo- Star Wars: A New Hope|Visas Marr- Star Wars KOTOR: II|Tsukimi- Princess Jellyfish|Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Darth Seb looks like murderface.
    I've always thought this.