Thread: Looking for some roomies 8D

Looking for some roomies 8D

I've booked a double bed room, but none of my friends are very reliable so I don't have anyone to split the cost with me. Looking for at least 3 people to share it with.

Rules:

1. Girls only (no exceptions P
    2. Don't touch things that aren't yours
    3. No drinking
    4. If you sign up to share the room and you are unable to make it, let me know at least 2 weeks before the convention so I can try to fill the gap.

Unfortunately, I live in Houston so I'm unavailable to meet before the con. But PHG should be able to vouch for me P:

If you have any questions go ahead and ask, please :3 I'll be asking questions too, so I'll get to know ya'll better. Payement would be needed up front since the hotel reservation is under my name.

If I can get 3 people to share the room with it would be about $70 per person.
    Cosplays

Friday: Rainbow Dash in a kimono (no wings)
    Saturday: Goth Rainbow Dash
    Sunday: Rave Rainbow Dash

New Person
    Please consider allowing me to room with you. I haven't registered for a badge yet but I will when I know I won't be sleeping in my car. I can definitely pay the around $70 for my part in the room fee. I'm a 16 year old girl who doesn't plan on cosplaying, so I won't be bringing a boatload of belongings. I hope my age doesn't put you off for considering me. If you need it, my email is: cmrlove@yahoo.com
    Feel free to bombard me with questions to see if I'm a worthy roommate.
    Pretty please pick me! No pressure though

New Person
    Hai! I'm looking for a room and have the same problem you're having x_x I have everything else planned for this con,so I'm not going to back out at the last minute. And I live in Houston as well, so we could meet up prior to the con. I'm 16 and female, for the record. Also I'm pretty tidy and don't mind sleeping on the floor ^^

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Hai! I'm looking for a room and have the same problem you're having x_x I have everything else planned for this con,so I'm not going to back out at the last minute. And I live in Houston as well, so we could meet up prior to the con. I'm 16 and female, for the record. Also I'm pretty tidy and don't mind sleeping on the floor ^^
    Lol, cool. If you want you can PM me for more details. Also, since I have three people signed up, plus if you go the cost would be about $56 a person. And sorry it took me so long to respond, I forgot I posted this here, and I haven't been on for a while, lol.
    Cosplays

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Lol, cool. If you want you can PM me for more details. Also, since I have three people signed up, plus if you go the cost would be about $56 a person. And sorry it took me so long to respond, I forgot I posted this here, and I haven't been on for a while, lol.
    Cosplays