Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Roomate Wanted

CudaŽ
    Did you see where some of us actually tried to be nice to him, but he refused friendship from a guy because he didn't want to be called gay? Basically his friend told him to come here and prey on nerd girls as his friend does. Knowing that history....yeah, stay away from this guy, and his room.

San Antonio's Male Stripper ThePlayboyBunny's Avatar
    *sigh* I really didn't want to stick my nose into this post, but this s--t is getting ridiculous.

Of all the types of people who are permitted to label anybody as creepers, internet losers such as the overwhelming majority of the people in this thread aren't exactly the ones to do it. None of you ignorant dolts have even met the guy, and if you really want to say that internet persona is important enough criterion to judge a person's character, you guys have some serious ass-covering to do before pointing the finger.

If somebody is interested, they'll let the OP know. If they aren't, then they won't. It's that simple. If you aren't interested, then let this thread die by not bumping it and it'll sink. You guys are acting like a bunch of bullying a-sholes, you know, the GOOD types of con-goers *rolls eyes*.

I'm not going to give my opinion on the thread or the OP because I don't need to know anything about this to know that you all are acting like top-grade scumbags and are surely going to make for one black-hearted boardie meet-up with this nonsense.

This thread doesn't need to be about your backstories either. Again, unless you're going to address the OP with legitimate content you're just wasting space and losing credibility as valid judges of the OP's character by calling him a creeper when all you're doing is acting like c*nts.

Besides, if the OP really does have a room to himself I know that me, my girlfriend, and several friends would be down to crash and trash that place, and we both know teh kung fuz, so there'd be more than enough people to provide watchful eyes. Not that it'd matter since they won't be necessary anyways.

Christ on a crutch children, grow the f**k up. San Japan is a month away, and while I realize most Internet-dwelling people tend to be lonely losers who only know like 5 people because they're too busy being ugly and childish to make usable friends, nobody's going to want to come back to this forum if it's going to be populated by this overwhelming negativity.

Now can we get a mod in here to just mass-delete some comments? Oh, and don't delete the entire thread like you did to me just because some chowderheads didn't know when to shut their big yaps.

Oh, and I'm just going to post this now, for those who aren't getting the hint, any more blatant d*ckishness is getting reported. Historically, Proz has done an amazing job of responding to all the reports, and I have a feeling that when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to wake up to some wreckage. I already know fair and well there are a few of you who just can't ever let me post things without immediately clinging to my wang, so just know I'm more than comfy with snitching to the big man if you can't learn to behavior yourselves.

If you're not mature enough to act like respectable, dignified people, then go back to your general discussion forum where you came from. If we're really all here because we're supposed to be a part of some greater amalgamation of nerd cultures, then drama has no place and sets only a crappy tone brought on by even crappier people.
    Last edited by ThePlayboyBunny; 07-13-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    I'm an advice-giver, listener, and psychiatrist by day
    and a wild, party-starting, life-of-the-party male entertainer by night
    I exist to explain dreams
    And then I aim to fulfill them
    I am here to keep it classy
    And then I am here to party

Locking. msoliz89, do not start a new thread about a roommate.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

A disturbing FB message has been forwarded to me that I do not want anyone to post (will be immediately deleted) but it is highly suggested to not follow up on this offer if you're a female. I have put the ban hammer down and we will be keeping a close eye on this individual.
    In Charge Of The Chaos