Thread: HELP! The Untimely Demise of My Costume

Dominating Since the 90's Elmrada's Avatar

HELP! The Untimely Demise of My Costume

Hello!

I was planning to be Zidane Tribal (Dissidia) for San Japan. I've had the costume since last September, and I bought it second hand from a very talented cosplayer who needed the money for her next costume. Well it worked AWESOME for this past year, but one day when I pulled the costume out, the pants had a huge rip and up the seam of the shirt was a terrible rip. I bought new skinny jeans right quick for the costume, but it didn't match the cuffs. Does anyone know where I can buy a nice quality Dissidia costume?
    But if not... It would be awesome if you guys could give me good, fast and quick, easy-to-do cosplays. I have decided that if I can't get this fixed by Friday, I'll order a new costume. I have a long blond wig that I used for Dissidia Zidane that I might be able to do Lollipop Chainsaw with, but I'm not sure.
    D: WHAT A DISASTER!!!!

-Jayme
    Cosplays I've Done:
    Female Ranma (Ranma 1/2)
    Zidane Tribal (Dissidia)
    Claire Redfield (Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles)
    Ellie (The Last of Us)

My vote is for the Lollipop Chainsaw cosplay. There's a costume on ebay available, but I'm not sure how legit the seller/costume is. You could also go as Marisa from Touhou, as the costume is just a maid outfit with a witch's hat. Or get some makeup and go as a zombie, so that I can slay you as Frank West

Dominating Since the 90's Elmrada's Avatar
    Disaster narrowly dodged. It is all fixed. *phewwwwww*
    Cosplays I've Done:
    Female Ranma (Ranma 1/2)
    Zidane Tribal (Dissidia)
    Claire Redfield (Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles)
    Ellie (The Last of Us)