Thread: Ezio & Dezzy's room party main thread

Dezzy's rabid badger ezio auditore da firenze's Avatar

Post Ezio & Dezzy's room party main thread

Well we have talked quite a bit about the room party and when and how we want to do it and it seems we found the way we want to go with it.

First off the party will be in my hotel room in the Grand Hyatt at 9 p.m. till whenever on Saturday.
    Seeing as I won't know my room until checkin I will be sending out my room number thursday evening before the con via a private message or text(if text pm me your cell number).

We are going to have some form of food and drinks( your also welcome to bring anything you would like excluding ye olde booz), water, soda, candy and whatnot( im still buying some of it so I don't have a definitive list yet)

There really aren't any rules for this thing, just use common sense. No underage drinking( those of age can drink if they are responsible, however I will throw you out if you cause an issue) and no harassing other guests( go elsewhere if you are coming to pick up girls) other than that guys I just want it to be a place for everyone to come hang out at, I am planning on having left for dead 2, portal 2, halo reach and a few other games for us to play until we murder each other due to frustration from not being able to beat dark carnival together. Were just going to make it up as we go so if you guys have ideas i'm open to them. Oh and if you would like to come please don't post on this thread about it ( i want to keep this more for q & a for those who want to know more) just send me a p.m. to let me know, and as I said before I will send a message with my room number thursday evening before the con.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

ezio auditore da firenze x dezzy diamond= dezzio??

Fountain of Useless Information EvilPopKorn's Avatar
    I think this is Q&A. If i gave my number to Dez do i have to you aswell?
    |My Cosplay(s) for SJ 2015:|
    TBD

"Otaku are not driven by energy but by spirit." Genshiken 2

His Little White Kitten DezzyDiamond's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilPopKorn View Post
    I will be texting the numbers out as well
    I will be selling at Mizuumi-con and Guesting

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPopKorn View Post
    no, really as long as we some way to send the room number to you that is fine, I plan on sending it via pm to everyone that has made a post about it, I'm just trying to do whatever is most convenient for you guys as not everyone has quick acess to a computer when we get that close to the con or a cell phone, so between the two I hope to cover everyone.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

Would you like us to bring some additional controllers for the video games? Or do you have enough to cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    Would you like us to bring some additional controllers for the video games? Or do you have enough to cover?
    that would be great actually( maybe even another system) because I have 6 controllers but only the backs to two of them and if things go how I want then I will get upgraded to a 700-900 square foot room which means I will have space to set up a projector as well so we can have multiple games running. Oh and just to make sure you know I have an xbox 360( so we don't end up with controllers for 5 different systems)