Thread: Anyone in the Austin area have a space in their car?

Anyone in the Austin area have a space in their car?

Long story short, the friend I was going to ride with has to work and won't be able to go until Friday night, and I need to be there on Thursday because I'm volunteering. I have a room. I have a ride back. I just need to get to the con. I'd be more than willing to put up for gas and possibly a meal on the way too.

Specifically, I'm in Round Rock, if that's an issue for anyone. Also, I'm over 18 and 21 if that is another possible issue. I just don't want to ride a bus by myself, much less figure out how the heck to get myself into downtown Austin to catch said bus.

Thanks in advance!

Fountain of Useless Information EvilPopKorn's Avatar
    You should probly take the bus. If you give me the details i can probly map out which bus to take and the best way to get there.
    |My Cosplay(s) for SJ 2015:|
    TBD

"Otaku are not driven by energy but by spirit." Genshiken 2

Honestly, I just REALLY don't want to take the bus. They scare the **** out of me. If a friend or something was riding with me, that would be one thing, but I couldn't do it by myself.

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar
    Bus would be the easiest though, then trying to scrounge for a ride.

But. Come on guys. There's got to be at least one of ya'll with a car pool going through her area.

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

If i lived a little closer to austin i would pick you up.;-; sorry
    TBD

It's all well and good. I just wish I had known earlier that Trish wouldn't be able to give me a ride down. I would have been able to carpool with other friends before their cars filled up.

Hum. Riding the bus isnt all that scary. Its like visiting the dentist or riding the bus from school when you where younger. Hum if you ask Merus322 she might help. Shes from austin.
    TBD

I'm coming from Round Rock on Thursday. As long as you have somewhere to go once you get there (I can't help with crash space ^^) I might be able to help you.
    Roxie the Steam Gypsy - Independent Stage Performer, Custom Costumer and Event Coordinator

Come watch me and my friends at Airship Giffy shake our tail feathers Saturday night at Hats Off, Mics On!