Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: SquidgyGal: The Woman, The Myth, The Legend

  1. #21
    Amazon muscle lattin12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portales, NM
    Posts
    2,355
    Portales is the same :/...
    Anywho, will you be attending the masquerade as Anastasia this year?
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

  2. #22
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by lattin12 View Post
    Portales is the same :/...
    Anywho, will you be attending the masquerade as Anastasia this year?
    Yes I will! I just wanna be a pretty pretty princess this year.

  3. #23
    Welcome To Woodbury Coleminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Woodbury
    Posts
    7,651
    Whats your favorite movie?



    Welcome To Woodbury

    I Am The Best In The World
    My Worst Day Is Better Then Your Best
    In Life There Are Winners And There Are Losers

  4. #24
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleminer View Post
    Whats your favorite movie?
    At the moment, it's "The Imposters" directed and starring Stanley Tucci. Great movie where two fairly bad out of work actors get stuck on a cruise ship and hijinks ensue. Very Golden Age of acting. I recommend it to anyone

  5. #25
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    El Bump!

  6. #26
    6789 mr12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Taylor Tx
    Posts
    1,007
    What's your favorite flavor of kool- aid

  7. #27
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    What's your favorite flavor of kool- aid
    To be fair, I don't think Mom or Dad ever bought us the name-brand stuff, but whatever it was, I liked blue. It never had an actual flavor, but it tasted blue. I haven't had any since I was like 9. I don't go for super sugar-y things any more.

  8. #28
    6789 mr12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Taylor Tx
    Posts
    1,007
    So blue flavor-aid!
    Favorite kind of kool-aid: Purple

  9. #29
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    So blue flavor-aid!
    Ye-up! The bestest!

  10. #30
    6789 mr12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Taylor Tx
    Posts
    1,007
    did you know you can make lip gloss of off kool-aid?
    Favorite kind of kool-aid: Purple

  11. #31
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    did you know you can make lip gloss of off kool-aid?
    I did not know that...interesting...I bet it's super sticky, though.

  12. #32
    Men Who Stare At Suits Productions WALLIAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    72
    Do you have any special interest or affection of a particular time era in History? If so, why?

    Co-Runner of the San Japan Live Action Hall Cosplay Contest and The Men Who Stare At Suits production team.
    San Japan 7 Cosplays:
    Friday: Dr. Gears or Dr. Light - SCP Foundation
    Saturday & Sunday: Ash Williams - Evil Dead 2

  13. #33
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by WALLIAMS View Post
    Do you have any special interest or affection of a particular time era in History? If so, why?
    Ohh...good question!

    I really enjoy the prelude to the French Revolution, re Versailles. Probably why I really liked Chevalier D'eon. When I was in grad school, one of my thesis shows was Les Liaisons Dangereuses, where I played the Marquise d'Merteuil (the Glenn Close part in Dangerous Liasons), a wonderfully villianous social sociopath. I had to do soooo much research for the show that I just sort of fell in love with the tall wigs, corsets, and social intrigue. Read the original novel; sooo good. It's really long and epistellery (written as a series of letters), but a wonderful experience.

  14. #34
    Men Who Stare At Suits Productions WALLIAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by SquidgyGal View Post
    Ohh...good question!

    I really enjoy the prelude to the French Revolution, re Versailles. Probably why I really liked Chevalier D'eon. When I was in grad school, one of my thesis shows was Les Liaisons Dangereuses, where I played the Marquise d'Merteuil (the Glenn Close part in Dangerous Liasons), a wonderfully villianous social sociopath. I had to do soooo much research for the show that I just sort of fell in love with the tall wigs, corsets, and social intrigue. Read the original novel; sooo good. It's really long and epistellery (written as a series of letters), but a wonderful experience.
    Very nice!
    I'm so used to hearing the same answer of "World War II" so it's a bit refreshing to read some serious love for an era not a lot of people think about. There was so much going on back then (even in just France) that is just way too overlooked and I sadly am not completely familiar with too much, however, I do try to read up on as much as possible.
    Now this brings me to my next question: Do you speak French, or any other language? Partially or fluently?

    Co-Runner of the San Japan Live Action Hall Cosplay Contest and The Men Who Stare At Suits production team.
    San Japan 7 Cosplays:
    Friday: Dr. Gears or Dr. Light - SCP Foundation
    Saturday & Sunday: Ash Williams - Evil Dead 2

  15. #35
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by WALLIAMS View Post
    Do you speak French, or any other language? Partially or fluently?
    I speak a little German. Did a full 4 years in high school just because me and my best friends were the only two in Ger III and IV. I did learn the Pledge of Allegiance in German, which I always thought was funny. I sadly don't know any French, but I learned how to fake it, while reading aloud: just drop the last letter on the word and it's pretty close. I always joke that's why the Revolution occurred...they wasted even their letters. I can do very little conversational Spanish from living in South Texas most of my life.

  16. #36
    Pokemon Master Pedxing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    177
    Your 80% win, whats the other 20%?

  17. #37
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedxing View Post
    Your 80% win, whats the other 20%?
    15% Rock and Roll, and I have 5% Nickel impurity.

  18. #38
    6789 mr12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Taylor Tx
    Posts
    1,007
    Fifty's rock and roll 80 rock for modern rock ?
    Favorite kind of kool-aid: Purple

  19. #39
    Made of 80% Win SquidgyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    Fifty's rock and roll 80 rock for modern rock ?
    I'll say 5% 50's, and 10% 80's...gotta love some Benatar!

  20. #40
    6789 mr12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Taylor Tx
    Posts
    1,007
    aaack just noticed you have only been here on the forums a lil over a year! what do you think of this community so far?
    Favorite kind of kool-aid: Purple

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •