Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tabletop at San Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Greggo View Post
    I'd be up for some card games. On motorcycles.
    Card games on motorcycles?!

...Maybe.

Rest assured that Heroes and Fantasies will be returning to sponsor quite a few card games this year. Along with PtME Productions and Cracked Monocle as far as I know.

His Little White Kitten DezzyDiamond's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    oh it is, specially when you run tornado wall
    i do run tornado walls =]
    I will be selling at Mizuumi-con and Guesting

It's good there is some interest for the yugimons going on.

Is Only Half Evil BleachAnimeFreak1980's Avatar
    I too recently got back into Yugioh, so I'd love to see how my decks are gonna hold up.
    "I do not envy the headache that you will have when you awake, but till then, sleep well and dream of large women."

im down for playing some yu-gi-oh, but i only use the cards like from battle city, none of that synchro stuff. and ive never played pokemon card games with someone so id like to try that

If anyone needs to stock up on specific YuGiOh cards before the convention, just drop me a line - I trade/sell cards regularly, and can get most cards you'd be looking for (those high-high dollar cards may be a bit more difficult). If you have what I need, then I may have what you you need. ;D
    San Japan Main Gopher and Karaoke Coordinator
    "If something happens, I get blamed."

Check out my Work! Come, buy things!
    --> SelectionsX <--

Question for friend without a forums account...

So for this tabletop gaming, is there a set times for certain matches? Hes a magic person and wanted me to find out when the competitions are going to be held...?

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaVon View Post
    So for this tabletop gaming, is there a set times for certain matches? Hes a magic person and wanted me to find out when the competitions are going to be held...?
    If there are tournaments, they'll probably be decided at the convention, unless Heroes & Fantasies, or someone else who would like to host a tournament, comes on here and offers an estimated time frame.
    San Japan Main Gopher and Karaoke Coordinator
    "If something happens, I get blamed."

Check out my Work! Come, buy things!
    --> SelectionsX <--

@kuri
    Ah ok. I guess we will periodicaly look in to see whats up

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaVon View Post
    H&F should be running the tournaments for magic and yugioh as well as the demos.

Quote Originally Posted by WIND View Post
    im down for playing some yu-gi-oh, but i only use the cards like from battle city, none of that synchro stuff. and ive never played pokemon card games with someone so id like to try that
    Then I suggest you avoid tournament sign up people come into the convention just to play there and get easy wins on people who are out dated but think it would be fun because its a convention. Just play casual matches with people and don't get suckered in to entering anything.

Greetings from the Dark Side...

I will be running some tabletop role-playing -- definitely on Saturday afternoon, possibly on Friday an/or Saturday night. The thing is, I'm not yet sure what I'll be running. I have materials for D&D 4E (with which I know many of you are familiar), but I also have two games of my own design that I'd like to try out:
    *Dreamguards: lucid dreamers enter other people's dreams to battle the nightmares;
    *Elfquest: not the Chaosium version (great setting, lousy system) -- I created a rules-lite system that flows much better.

Tell me what you'd prefer; I will bow to the will of the majority. No matter what the game is, I will provide pregens. No experience necessary, I will gladly teach.

Some friends and I might bring some oWoD and a few homebrews out for late night TTRPGs. Ah, that's what I need to work on; some premades and campaign outlines.
    Cosplays for San Japan Sinister Six:
    Lilypad Princess Tiana- Princess and the Frog
    Twilight Sparkle/Rave Sparkle- My Little Pony
    Breeder- Pokemon