Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Room Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    I have been a fan of music-rhythm games since they hit America in early '00 (DDR). It introduced me to the Bemani series which I feel in love with. If funds allowed it, I would get IIDX, Pop N Music, Guitar Freaks/Drummania arcade cabs but that hasn't happened yet. However, if we're able to transport it, you should see DDR, ParaParaParadise & DanceManiax.

Indeed, I think I started right after you kinda faded out of the community picture, but I knew all about you coming up :P

Anyway, yeah as always if anyone's interesting I'll be bringing all the console iidx's and pop'n musics with controllers for people to try out, but most people are nervous!
    Hehe get a little willpower!

New Person

Cool Rockband

Will there be Pro set for the drums and Rockband 3? That would be pretty freaking cool
    Invincible...

i think everyone will pleasantly be accommodated

"Love At First Bite" NoireValentine's Avatar
    .... Halo Reach? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by NoireValentine View Post
    .... Halo Reach? ._.
    Id be down for that but idk how many people will be.

I believe original gamer is going to be helping with the game room so we will most likely have black ops and capcom fighting games.

I second Pump It Up, I like ddr but....Pump it up just seems more fun ^.^ and I would so play Reach.

Some Blazblue? maybe even Arcana Heart 3?

SJ Class pet at your service! >:D Kira_animerawr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiorex12 View Post
    Id be down for that but idk how many people will be.

I believe original gamer is going to be helping with the game room so we will most likely have black ops and capcom fighting games.
    I disagree.. I think Halo: Reach would be a cool one to have. That's my hardcore game. xD I think it's wrong to count it out just because you think people would preffer black ops.

Woo getting closer
    I'm getting anxious

Quote Originally Posted by Kira_animerawr View Post
    I disagree.. I think Halo: Reach would be a cool one to have. That's my hardcore game. xD I think it's wrong to count it out just because you think people would preffer black ops.
    I agree I would rather play halo and I know the people helping with set up put black ops in there set ups and I haven't seen halo out of them but this is an anime con so halo has a bit of an edge.

@azure I think BB and AH3 could be fun but all fighting games will be fun XD. Skull girls should be out by then that would be a nice addition as well.

Id like to see a prize supported pokemon tournament.

Is anyone incharage of the game room? Id love to help out in any way possible. I couldn't stay there all day but I can help with set ups and tournament stuff so it can all run smooth. Then next year hopefully I can start sooner on helping maybe get us some projectors and have it big a bigger event. Gaming attracts a lot of people to events.

Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    Already plan to have a dedicated Music Gaming room for SJ 4TW. Rock Band, GH & DJ Hero will be there for sure.

In addition to DDR Arcade & Dance Maniax, we already have arranged a Para Para Paradise machine too.
    Will just dance be included and other more "american" dance games or will it be only the following games that were mentioned?

i know the guy in charge of the game room e mail me and let me know what you got to offer then ill see if you can give him a hand
    Rick_x_9@hotmail.com

Email sent.
    Nooby Competitive Gamer: Pokemon, Soul cal 5, and maybe persona 4 UA

Cosplays:

Done:
    Aladdin (Disney's aladdin.)

the schedule is up on the app and it looks great but I do have a question and a problem.

Why is there no early tournaments. I don't see why there wouldn't be some free ones earlier instead of all bunched up like they are now.

My problem is on Saturday the first tourny is at 5 when cosplay contest practice starts and street fighter is at 7 when people need to be heading into the contest to get seats.
    Nooby Competitive Gamer: Pokemon, Soul cal 5, and maybe persona 4 UA

Cosplays:

Done:
    Aladdin (Disney's aladdin.)

I would like to see both Brawl and Melee. Brawl is a given for being there though.

There is one thing I'd like to see happen and thats a Team Fortress 2 PC LAN party. I highly doubt this would happen but it would be cool.

...what's everyone's stance on Worms?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sebastian View Post
    ...what's everyone's stance on Worms?
    Worms is great. I always forget about it for some reason. I would actually like to see this there.

I love worms

New Person
    Anyone else going to bring BlazBlue? Thinking of bringing some setups. Will there be a tourney as well?