Thread: ninjaHELL! Rumors and You

ninjaHELL! Rumors and You

Psst, while no one is looking...
      Spoiler: We were thinking it might be fun to show some 
    Violence, Jack.

Also, we might
      Spoiler: Have to cosplay something we aren't really fond of. 
    do really bad FFVII cosplays to promote the big show

And this may or may not make an appearance at Improvisational Fanfiction Theatre.
      Spoiler: I swear, this was the one I was looking for. 
    "Twitter Love" A PuckXKurt RP Fanfic.

Also, DOOTIE. That is all.
    Check out the Patriotic Game Design Contest here!

Want more ninjaHELL!? Check out www.ninjahell.blogspot.com

So, just in case no one knew: there are no Mad Bull 34 fanfics on Fanfiction.net.

Will someone please rectify this and let us know that the remedy exists?
    Check out the Patriotic Game Design Contest here!

Want more ninjaHELL!? Check out www.ninjahell.blogspot.com

I recently submitted my Mad Bull 34 fanfic to Fanfiction.net, but it was taken down shortly after I uploaded it.
    I received the following message: "Dear Soikkam, We regret to inform you that your submission, "Daizaburo and the Chamber of Secrets", has been reviewed by our Tribunal, and we have come to the conclusion that your submission is a work of plagiarism. We frown upon plagiarism here at FanFiction.net, "Best Fan-Fiction on the Net!", and have no choice but to ban your account, and IP. Because of the seriousness of your offence, this ruling cannot be overturned, or reviewed for a re-trial. Thank you for your time spent on FanFiction.net, and have a Fan-Fic-o-rific Day!!!"

To say the least, I was shocked. They also attached excerpts of my greatest literary creation, and shamelessly dubbed it, "Evidence."

"Cars fly, trees fight back and a mysterious elf comes to warn Daizaburo at the start of the second year of his amazing journey into the world of wizardry..."
    "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. To save Hogwarts will require all of Daizaburo, Ron, and Hermione's magical abilities and courage in this spellbinding adaptation of J.K. Rowling's second book."
    "Spellbinding... Daizaburo and The Chamber of Secrets is More Magical, Exciting, and Fun than the first!" - Jonathan Ross The Mirror"

I just don't see it. This is completely original work that I have created, and the admins of Fanfiction.net have permanently slandered my name. I still have the original transcript if anyone wants to read my masterpiece. Cheers!