Thread: 2010 In Review

8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar

2010 In Review

It's hard to believe that the year is almost over,it seem just like yesterday that San Japan :3 was here,so how did it go for all of y'all?

EDIT:If y'all got any New Years Resolution,go for it even if we will forget about it in the next few weeks
    Last edited by illusion007; 12-26-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    PHGirl x 007 = PH7 (God help us)

Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Well lets see.
    It started with Ikkicon, when I won my very first cosplay award, cosplaying as the Doctor for the very first time.
    I finished my first year of college, got mono, got very very sick after that, became a well known Tenth Doctor cosplayer, got showcased on Cosplay.com, had a lot of money troubles, lost my dog, and got ready to go to Ikkicon again.

So it was awesome cosplay-wise. Real life-wise it sucked.

Well it was a shaky first few months,had some problems from the previous year but that's water under the bridge now since i've stopped talking to them
    Bad stuff that happened,i had a job working for a hotel (where San Japan took place incidentally) and got fired within a week for a stupid reason.Had a bad state of depression for awhile,my mom having to go to the hospital (but she's doing better now) and alot of personal stuff

Now for the good stuff! I got accepted to Our Lady of the Lake University and finished one semester already,as i continue my journey to become a police officer. I met alot of nice folks from the forums at San Japan and Mizzumi Con like Jessica,Katherine,Amanda and Nicole. I enjoy helping out at Ooples Apparel with Franklin,there's alot of good things that happened but there's too much to list them all.

All in all,it sucked for a few months,sucked more in the middle and it's turning out for the better near the end. So a 7 out of 10 is good ^_^

well i gained most of my fame this past year here on sj and with my forum friends,lost both my grandmothers in february,was still in love with a gay guy who would never feel the same bout me but then i grew out of that luckily,lost contact with some old friends but gained a whole bunch of new ones,became friends with someone but in august i burned bridges cuz it wasnt a good friendship he was a obsessed liar, in late march i met my wonderful Boo <3 and we went from there letting no one stop us,gloom had beat my post count but then i got my own internet compatible DSI and beat her like nothing XD i gained 10,000 posts and was already at 17,000 but the post re-set got rid of them all. went to Mizuumicon,O-conn,and San Japan :3 and sold there even though i didnt think id be able to cuz i was put on the waiting list,luckily thank God a spot became available and i was first on the list ^^ was put in the SJ:3 booklet haha lost in the Sleeping Samurai match between Gloom D: but beat 007 twice haha plus I became very good friends with him from then on he was even invited to my sister's birthday party and we got him to swim cuz hes scared of some water XD then i finally told my dad i had a bf and he suprisingly accepted it and i got to spend some time here and there with him <3 I became a Juggalette,Whoop Whoop haha then recently my bf moved to Pennsylvania which was sad but I know someday we'll be back together <3 All in all I think this year has been one of my best years either,of course there have been a lot of downsides but every year you're gonna have the downers some worse than others but I try to forget that and look at the good stuff so I'm looking forward to a New Year and I hope everyone also has a good one themselves so Cheers!
    Love Jessica aka pyramidheadgirl
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

Ikkicon
    San Japan :3 Planning
    Ushicon, infamous car fire
    UTSA Asian Fest
    SXSW '10 - Amazing Awesome Times with Mega Ran & live music acts
    All-Con, had a blast at a tiny con
    Mizuumi-con, first time I watched from the sidelines
    A-kon
    San Japan :3 - Went better than expected
    A-Fest, Good times
    Trip to Baton Rouge, really good times at Louisianime
    Oni-Con, crazy
    Set my destiny for 2012 & beyond
    X-Mas in Austin/Bastrop
    My first tat.
    My 2011 is already shaping up to be a bunch of craziness. Hope it is filled with awesome.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

---THIS ACCOUNT IS RETIRED--- Blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Well, started out boring, was really sick for a while, still in school, Mizuumi-Con, lost some friends (R.I.P.), more sickness, Comic Con, San Japan, knee issues, back and forth to hospital, turned 17, had Thanksgiving in Indiana, Christmas was just yesterday, and about to go to Ikkicon.

Pretty alright year I guess.

SAN JAPAN MACH 5 COSPLAYS:
    Toki Wartooth - Metalocalypse
    Scarecrow/Dr. Crane (Batman Begins version) - Batman
    Female Mayor Buckman - 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams

Hey...hey...hey...hey.... MayMayPerson's Avatar
    Got my first B (an 89 in Algebra; I cried) met awesome friends through the forums and choir, got re-interested in Broadway, almost died, depression/suicidal, came out, fell in love & got rejected, and got robbed. And let's not forget San Japan :3 where I couldn't walt 20 feet without being stopped for a picture (damn you MayMay for cosplaying popular characters!)

All in all, 2010 mostly sucked. Here's hoping 2011 will be 100x better!
    San Japan Mach 5 Cosplays:
    Weeping Angel (Doctor Who) - 0%
    N (Pokemon Black/White) - 0%

unfortunately for you MayMay,i was one of those folks that stopped ya for a picture XD.

Is it the same person i'm thinking of,PHGirl?

haha yep you can bet your ass on it dude XD the guy who missed the spike lol
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)