Thread: Swap meet 2.0!

Swap meet 2.0!

Are you guys ready for this years swap? We had a HUGE turnout last year, but I'm interested to see you guys back! With all of your friends! And the random person you stood in line at registration with!

As always: No money! This is a swapping event! get creative with your swaps, but do NOT include usable currency (this does not count with jewelry made from old coins and stuff)
    BE NICE! Everyone is here to have fun! lets make this swap good and family friendly
    BE ENTERTAINING! I give out awards. Dont be crazy, but dont look like you died sitting there.

The people at San Japan have GRACIOUSLY given me a LONG TIME SLOT! you dont have to be here the whole time, but this is perfect if you forget your stuff, or if you need to go get something

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar
    <o< SO. BOOTLEGS. YEY, NEY?

/shot

Wah.... shoulda gone to Ikki... lol

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Sooo.....What happens in a swap?.... >.<

City on the River which flows through the land of Fire and Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinshiko View Post
    Sooo.....What happens in a swap?.... >.<
    Essentially, you bring anything you don't want (DVDs, manga, etc.) a see if anyone wants to swap what you have for what they have. While pretty much anything is permissible, I don't believe that 18+ material is.
    Bootlegs of any sort are not allowed. No exceptions.
    Facebook
    Deviantart
    SJ 6 Cosplays: Pimpachu, Grunkle Stan (Gravity Falls), & HitPony!
    Avi by Ubisoft, edited by http://kyo4kusanagi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d53j3hw

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Essentially, you bring anything you don't want (DVDs, manga, etc.) a see if anyone wants to swap what you have for what they have. While pretty much anything is permissible, I don't believe that 18+ material is.
    Bootlegs of any sort are not allowed. No exceptions.
    Oh! Thanks for explaining it! I'm definitely going to this!

Do we have to sign up for this or just show up with a bag full of stuff and a smile

Quote Originally Posted by zenb View Post
    Do we have to sign up for this or just show up with a bag full of stuff and a smile
    Just show up with your stuff and claim some real estate in the room. It's a good idea to bring someone else to watch your stuff for when you want/need to leave it there.
    Facebook
    Deviantart

Aww, thanks Peachy!
    It is gonna be a load of fun.
    Just remember to tell everyone. I'm hoping for a better turn out this year, just because I will have past participants and potentially more people. The more people we have, the better, because we dont all wanna sit around staring at the same stuff.
    You do not have to stay the whole time (though the longer you DO stay, the more likely you will be to find the PERFECT ITEM!)
    Dont be dismayed if someone originally rejects your offer for an item you love. Trade something with someone else to have a more suitable trade, or, as I have seen done in the past, run to the dealers room/artist alley to buy something they would be interested in.
    Just keep it money free, and be polite! No one HAS to trade, and shouldnt feel obligated to. The friendliest people will notice the most success.
    On the same note, PLEASE respect people's boundaries. If they ask you not to touch their merchandise or if they reject you, do not cause a scene or get upset. Until the item is traded, it is their personal property.
    Again, no money is to be traded. At all. Not even japanese money. The dealers and artists pay a lot to be here, and we must respect them
    Remember the golden rule, and we should all be fine!
    http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v...Austin-TX.aspx
    Vote and help me earn a scholarship to make college affordable!

Past 10 Posts

when when?

So when is the swap meet? I have some things to part with but i didnt see it on the schedual :P Cant wait to see you guys again

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky01 View Post
    So when is the swap meet? I have some things to part with but i didnt see it on the schedual :P Cant wait to see you guys again
    At 1PM-5PM in Conference Room 15.
    Facebook
    Deviantart

8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar
    is it on Sunday, i might drop by to swap some stuff
    PHGirl x 007 = PH7 (God help us)

Quote Originally Posted by illusion007 View Post
    is it on Sunday, i might drop by to swap some stuff
    Nice! See you then.
    Facebook
    Deviantart

achieving awesomeness since day 1 alycan16's Avatar
    i will most probably show up, i have a couple of mangas and anime i dont want

Arriety - 100% done
    Parasoul from Skullgirls- 100% done
    Usagi Tsukino- 100% done
    Princess Peach Masquerade 90% done

This is Kiki!

This is Kiki! I promised 2 art trades to people there including the person running it and another person. I lost the information unfortunately, Please please please, contact me at art.mew@gmail.com It's not that i don't want to do the commissions or that i'm just untrustworthy! I just....tend to have a lot of bad luck and be clumsy :c ....