Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cosplay Commisioner and Wig Stylist for hire.

Quote Originally Posted by DezzyDiamond View Post
    Yes i can ship it. And you will have the shipping cost included. what are interested in and when do you need it by? I am booked until august but wigs are one thing i can fit in for that time for sure.
    As I'm looking for someone that would be able to make me a number of costumes, I don't really have a set deadline. My convention is in April so if you're booked until August the deadline would be April of next year. I can get measurements out to you in a month or two so you'll have plenty of time to work on them when you can.

One outfit I'm looking for is Ed's military uniform with the black turtle neck, from the game bluebird's illusion.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4Qe-_KwIzg&t=1

I'm also looking for a number of various jackets he wears throughout the series, and automail if that's possible. I'll get specifics for each request to you as spots open up, I obviously don't want to take all of your time when others have requests to fill.

Hopefully this all made sense, it's 3 am here.

His Little White Kitten DezzyDiamond's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    As I'm looking for someone that would be able to make me a number of costumes, I don't really have a set deadline. My convention is in April so if you're booked until August the deadline would be April of next year. I can get measurements out to you in a month or two so you'll have plenty of time to work on them when you can.

One outfit I'm looking for is Ed's military uniform with the black turtle neck, from the game bluebird's illusion.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4Qe-_KwIzg&t=1

I'm also looking for a number of various jackets he wears throughout the series, and automail if that's possible. I'll get specifics for each request to you as spots open up, I obviously don't want to take all of your time when others have requests to fill.

Hopefully this all made sense, it's 3 am here.
    Ok. I can get it done but i need a goood amount of reference images so that way its dead accurate (i am very picky about what i make for others). Did you also need wigs? Those can be commissioned in the mean time
    I will be selling at Mizuumi-con and Guesting

Ok. I can get it done but i need a goood amount of reference images so that way its dead accurate (i am very picky about what i make for others). Did you also need wigs? Those can be commissioned in the mean time
    Unfortunately I can't really wear wigs, if I find one that works for me maybe I could send it to you for a style, but that's not likely to be any time soon.

As for the uniform, Ed's uniform in BBI is a standard military uniform. I looked up some images to see if there's a patch in regards to rank on the jacket, but there doesn't seem to be one even though he is a COlonel.

I have tried finding a uniform I'm happy with at regular cosplay shops through ebay, but I'm very particular about details and could not find one I felt I could trust to be of quality.

http://img147.imageshack.us/f/en0ni.jpg/

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...A%20BBI/17.jpg

The best way to find anything reliable would probably be to look on youtube for videos of FMA bluebird's illusion but I don't want to give you video links.

Unfortunately, as the game was made by college students it's very basic. For the most part you only see sprites throughout the game of the same exact position. There are cutscenes where things happen that would probably be helpful for different angles if I could find them, but because the uniform is the same a generic glance at any military personnel in the series should give the same results. The BBI coloring is a bit lighter than in the anime or manga but that's the only difference I've noticed.

I did find a tutorial on the uniform, I'm not sure if that would help or if you'd prefer to do it your own way, but I'll provide the link just in case. As she says in the tutorial, the uniform trim is grey, not silver - which is an important detail to me as well.

http://andsewingishalfthebattle.com/...ttern-tutorial.

Here's another tutorial, that I think came out very well. It lists all materials needed to make the uniform and the price spent at the time on the whole thing.

http://animeinsights.com/2011/02/07/...stang-cosplay/

I'm having a hard time finding anything decent for reference images using a google search, but if you still need more material I'd be glad to ask around for anyone that might have screen shots you could use instead.

I hope that information is helpful.

Edit:

Also, sorry. If I were to send you an outfit that requires minor alterations is that something that could be done quickly (like wig styling can be) or would it still have to wait until after August? I have a pair of pants with some extra material that I would like to be sewed on as pockets. I'm also looking for someone that can design and sew this logo onto a sweatshirt for me.

http://www.edwardelric.com/wallpaper...-mail-1024.jpg

I'm still trying to find a sweatshirt that's the right color (preferably with stripes on the sleeves already, instead of having them sewed on) - but would that be something you think you could do if I sent the outfit to you?
    Last edited by Icarus; 03-02-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Dezzy's rabid badger ezio auditore da firenze's Avatar
    http://www.armysurplusworld.com/disp...epartmentID=87

that should help with your patches
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

ezio auditore da firenze x dezzy diamond= dezzio??

I did find a tutorial on the uniform, I'm not sure if that would help or if you'd prefer to do it your own way, but I'll provide the link just in case. As she says in the tutorial, the uniform trim is grey, not silver - which is an important detail to me as well.

http://andsewingishalfthebattle.com/...ttern-tutorial.

Here's another tutorial, that I think came out very well. It lists all materials needed to make the uniform and the price spent at the time on the whole thing.

http://animeinsights.com/2011/02/07/...stang-cosplay/

Also, sorry. If I were to send you an outfit that requires minor alterations is that something that could be done quickly (like wig styling can be) or would it still have to wait until after August? I have a pair of pants with some extra material that I would like to be sewed on as pockets. I'm also looking for someone that can design and sew this logo onto a sweatshirt for me.

http://www.edwardelric.com/wallpaper...-mail-1024.jpg

I'm still trying to find a sweatshirt that's the right color (preferably with stripes on the sleeves already, instead of having them sewed on) - but would that be something you think you could do if I sent the outfit to you?
    Wow you really saved alot of time with those tutorials! thats amazing!! Those will come in handy to ensure accuracy!
    also i can do the alterations ^.^
    Last edited by DezzyDiamond; 03-02-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: forgot to type in a part

Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    Ello; It's me again. Since I want to walk around with my automail, I'm not so sure about commissioning Edward's black and white jacket. However, I was wondering if you'd be able to do his leather pants? http://www.vreality.de/cosplay/ed01.jpg With pockets too, as shown in the pic. Of course; I don't really expect them to be leather (or want them to be; that'd be expensive!) but I just want them to look like leather. Would you be able to do them?
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

Wow you really saved alot of time with those tutorials! thats amazing!! Those will come in handy to ensure accuracy!
    also i can do the alterations ^.^
    You will be a life saver if you can do that for me. I've been looking for something like five years to cosplay this outfit with some friends so being able to finally do it this (or even next if I have to) year will seriously make the convention for me! Would you be able to add the white stripes to the sleeves if I'm unable to find a sweatshirt that comes with them? This outfit is a priority to me over the uniform, so just point me in the direction of where to send them and I'll have them out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!

You will be a life saver if you can do that for me. I've been looking for something like five years to cosplay this outfit with some friends so being able to finally do it this (or even next if I have to) year will seriously make the convention for me! Would you be able to add the white stripes to the sleeves if I'm unable to find a sweatshirt that comes with them? This outfit is a priority to me over the uniform, so just point me in the direction of where to send them and I'll have them out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!
    ok! you can email me at dez.goth14@yahoo.com with more details. and yes i can add the stripes to the sweatshirt.

@celina: I can do my best to find a good leather like material thats affordable. and for the jacket, since the guy is also making automail for that guy, I made one sleeve larger in width than the other sleeve so there is extra room.

Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    @celina: I can do my best to find a good leather like material thats affordable. and for the jacket, since the guy is also making automail for that guy, I made one sleeve larger in width than the other sleeve so there is extra room.
    It's more the being-able-to-see-the-automail part that I was iffy about. But at this point, I'm more interested in the pants and the boots (which I'll be trying to make/modify myself... >_< Let's see how that goes). Any idea about how much the pants would be?
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

Sent you an email, with subject line to indicate who it's from.

thanks again dez . I will you email you photos later of how i want the wig styled.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetlyDemented View Post
    It's more the being-able-to-see-the-automail part that I was iffy about. But at this point, I'm more interested in the pants and the boots (which I'll be trying to make/modify myself... >_< Let's see how that goes). Any idea about how much the pants would be?
    not really sure. labor would be $20 but fabric is always the one that kills budgets

Quote Originally Posted by Tampopo View Post
    Hey right now I'm kind of broke but I promis you I'll get you the payment. Do you have any bright orange wigs?
    not on me. you can look up a base wig here: http://www.thefivewits.net thats where i get my wigs wholesale from

Open again!

Hello I am open again for WIG COMMISSIONS AND KURIBOH ORDERS ONLY at this point. Please contact me via email or my phone number which can be pm'd to you. If you have a request I will see what I can do to accomodate you.

Dezzy

what is koriboh?

Quote Originally Posted by mr12345 View Post
    what is koriboh?
    A Kuriboh is a monster card from yugioh thats really cute and is a useless bugger. KURIBOH!!!.gif

I will be selling at TsukiCon! This is my first table and I will hace cute plushies and a couple wigs for sale! Hit me up if you want an order in advance!

Hey Dezzy!

I'm looking for someone to do Eclair Tonnerre's red dress for me, I'm trying to find some pictures better than the one's attached but what do you think?

The top part of the dress;
    Eclair.jpg

Bottom;
    Eclair1.jpg
    Cosplay;
    Friday - Nana Osaki from NANA
    Saturday - Eclair Tonnerre from Ouran High School Host Club
    Sunday - Steampunk Cosplay

Quote Originally Posted by srtgirl View Post
    Hey Dezzy!

I'm looking for someone to do Eclair Tonnerre's red dress for me, I'm trying to find some pictures better than the one's attached but what do you think?

The top part of the dress;
    Eclair.jpg

Bottom;
    Eclair1.jpg
    So sorry for the really late reply! I can make this but when did you need it by?

Haha, no prob, sorry it's taken me so long this time! I would need it before SJ this year though. Like maybe a couple of weeks prior so I could make sure it fit right and I could find the shoes to match?
    Cosplay;
    Friday - Nana Osaki from NANA
    Saturday - Eclair Tonnerre from Ouran High School Host Club
    Sunday - Steampunk Cosplay