Thread: Final Fantasy Photoshoot

Crazy College Student MisaKaiba's Avatar

Final Fantasy Photoshoot

Hey everyone!

The Final Fantasy photoshoot will be Saturday at 12:30 pm. We'll begin at about 12:40-12:45 for those coming in late. For those that attended last year, we'll be doing a similar format. For those of you that didn't attend last year, what we'll be doing is a variety of group shots (serious and funny) with everybody, then broken down by series, then a good guys vs bad guys with TURKS in the middle, and then requests such as pairings, crack pics, etc. I do request that if doing pairings or crack stuff, please keep it PG since children will be around.

The photoshoot will be located on the 2nd floor under the escalators. I circled the area where. Everyone should meet up there and that's where the shoot will take place. If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, feel free to either comment below in the thread below or PM me. I'll be cosplaying as either Reno or Tseng and I'll have a Reno or Tseng, Rufus Shinra, and Tifa helping me with the shoot so look for us. I believe we'll also have sign waving around.

Last edited by MisaKaiba; 07-31-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    ~San Japan 4TW Cosplay Plans (subject to change)
    Reno
    Tseng
    Mari Makinami
    Prussia
    Matryoshka Miku Hatsune

~Final Fantasy photoshoot, Saturday 12:30pm, 2nd floor under the escalators~

Heaven, sing for me a song of life~ Stocking Anarchy's Avatar
    If I can possibly get a Black Mage (FF1, of course XP) cosplay assembled, I'd be up for it.
    Cosplaying as:
    Suwako Moriya (Touhou), Taiwan/Mei-Mei (Hetalia-- also part of the Hetalia: World Summit Event :3), Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko)

Considering cosplaying as:
    Kim Pines (Scott Pilgrim), Black Mage (Final Fantasy I),Stocking Anarchy (Panty and Stocking)

I'll be there as Rikku on Saturday, so that sounds pretty good.
    Last edited by Sana-san; 06-10-2011 at 03:56 PM.

As of right now, it seems that Saturday will work the best for everyone. I still need ideas for the time.
    Reno
    Tseng
    Mari Makinami
    Prussia
    Matryoshka Miku Hatsune

Just to let you know Info Desk (me) will have a list of "unoffical" meet up photo shoots and stuff like that. So once you get details all sorted post here.
    Meet Up / Photo Shoots

Quote Originally Posted by Eddo View Post
    Just to let you know Info Desk (me) will have a list of "unoffical" meet up photo shoots and stuff like that. So once you get details all sorted post here.
    Meet Up / Photo Shoots
    Thanks!
    Reno
    Tseng
    Mari Makinami
    Prussia
    Matryoshka Miku Hatsune

I'm doing fang and my friend will be lightning saturday

I'll be doing Rikku on Saturday, and then possibly Yuffie or Reno on Sunday. :3
    Last edited by ShortQuake; 07-06-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    ~*~*~* Nerd by Day ~ Rock Star by Night ~ Green Lantern by Apocalypse *~*~*~

SAN JAPAN 4TW COSPLAYS:
    ~ Thief Rikku {FFX-2}
    ~ Spencer Reid {Criminal Minds}
    ~ Reno {Advent Children}

Definitely!

I'm going as Advent Children Cloud, so that sounds great. What time would the shoot be again?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalGearDANTE View Post
    I'm going as Advent Children Cloud, so that sounds great. What time would the shoot be again?
    The shoot will be Saturday at 12:30 pm. It'll be at the same place it was last year which was either the 2nd or 3rd floor under the escalators. I'm considering having people meet up in the lobby and then moving on up there. I'll post the final location in a few days.
    Reno
    Tseng
    Mari Makinami
    Prussia
    Matryoshka Miku Hatsune

Man, I wish I could this year! I didn't really get to do much in the photoshoot last year. Well, maybe next year for sure!
    Going as Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children/Complete and original game uniform.

Might be Lightning in her Dissidia 012 form (unless i'm not too lazy to pack in her XIII outfit).
    Hoping to see you guys there ~
    San Japan 7 Cosplay Line-Up:
    Ultimate Madoka: Puella Magi Madoka Magica | Custom Character: Final Fantasy XIV | Female Type Titan: Attack on Titan | Abel: Starfighter

Ok I posted all the updated info at the top of the thread (first post). If you have questions/comments/concerns, either PM me or leave comments down below.
    Reno
    Tseng
    Mari Makinami
    Prussia
    Matryoshka Miku Hatsune