Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's on your plate for cosplay?

Breaking out Kankuro hopefully kage summit outfit if we can get it done girlfriend is going to be crow. Also bringing Udyr from league of legends and something special for the cosplay contest that I think might blow some minds.

Right now I'm starting to work on my male Caitlyn cosplay from League of Legends I have the materials just need to get started making the clothing then after that build the gun but i might have a problem finding knee high boots in men size. Also my steampunk is done just need to make a jetpack to finish for now.

Im working on my Ciel Phantomhive cosplay right now. The vest was killing me but now its jacket time >
    "If you think of me as a women, I am a raging demon.
    If you think of me as a man, I am a female angel."

-Awashima

Quote Originally Posted by Pedxing View Post
    Right now I'm starting to work on my male Caitlyn cosplay from League of Legends I have the materials just need to get started making the clothing then after that build the gun but i might have a problem finding knee high boots in men size. Also my steampunk is done just need to make a jetpack to finish for now.
    ^I look forward to seeing that.
    I'm doing a pokemon gijinka -Vaporeon- and a steampunk cosplay as well. I want to do one more, but I'm not sure as what.

Super High School Level: Potato Yulcera's Avatar
    Decided to not be Halloween town Sora because my heart wasn't really in it (thank god I only started on the mask)
    I'm replacing the costume with Pyro from Tf2, and using his weapons/gear featured in his MTP video~
    San Japan Sinister Six Cosplay:
    Thursday: John Egbert - Homestuck
    Friday: Kirigiri Kyouko - Dangan Ronpa and Fancy Dreamer!Jane - Homestuck
    Saturday: djinn!Kougyoko Ren - Magi
    Sunday: Aomine Daiki - Kuroko no Basket

so sitting at this right now. Kankuro and Pinkamena: touchups on the gear. Udyr: 100% gtg Masquerade super-secret tech cosplay for contest: about 3%

I'll be going as Frank West from Dead Rising:Off the Record. Still working on what combo weapons to bring. Decisions..decisions...decisions.

Damn, slight change of plans on my part. So now I will be working on making a Klokateer get-up for Friday. So now I expect to split up Saturday. The first half I will be dressed as the Orange Knight from Castle Crashers, and then the other half I will be in my Jigen get-up that most will probably see at the masquerade. And then Sunday continues to remain the same as I dress a Frank West. XP

What am I working on right now? Well I'm practicing making a Klokateer hood out of old pillow cases. Once I have it down pat I will make one out of a black pillowcase.
    Michael Hicks
    San Japan Support Director-"Being everywhere and nowhere since '09"

City on the River which flows through the land of Fire and Ice
    For a variety of reasons, I'm now going Saturday as a 'Cowboy Pimp Pikachu', hat and everything.
    Facebook
    Deviantart
    SJ 6 Cosplays: Pimpachu, Grunkle Stan (Gravity Falls), & HitPony!
    Avi by Ubisoft, edited by http://kyo4kusanagi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d53j3hw

Lurker
    I plan on going as hungary from hetalia but thats really it. If i get lucky I can try to be Tsukimi from princess jellyfish because her outfit is super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by anime otaku View Post
    I plan on going as hungary from hetalia but thats really it. If i get lucky I can try to be Tsukimi from princess jellyfish because her outfit is super easy.
    If I recognize you, I'll totally want to take a picture of/with you, because I adored that anime XD

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    If I recognize you, I'll totally want to take a picture of/with you, because I adored that anime XD
    Hopefully I can find you! Ill look out for minecraft one day! XD

I just finished a flamethrower prop for my Frank West cosplay. I'll be also working on a Beer Hat(construction hat w/root beer bottles attached with duct tape), and the Reaper(a scythe duct taped to a katana) once I get the parts I ordered. I wanted to show off my Ghostbusters 2 costume, but I won't be finished with my proton pack for a long time. So I'll just be Frank West all weekend.

Just finished my hakama for the Kikyo costume. now all i have left is the dress for a special cosplay

spaulders are coming along and going in just a few mins to get the gloves that will be the basis of the gauntlets

I will be cosplaying fem!Sherlock on Saturday and Sunday. So if there are any Sherlockians out there, or you just wanna hang out, feel free to come say hi.

Cosplays for San Japan: fem!Sherlock fem!Dean Winchester(pending)