Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWABI present's The VIDEO GAME COSPLAY Contest!

Here's the video of Akon's entrants for the VGCC.

San Japan will get it's own video too! So sign-up and bring your best outfit!

*jaw drops at some of the entries* Some people went all out for the video game cosplay contest.

I still can't wait to enter this on Friday. It'll be my first video game cosplay I enter into a cosplay contest. Bah, I just wished I was able to start work on my lil sister's Gatherer/Grunt/Mr. Face coplay to enter along with me and my friend. Maybe next year, if you all will have a video game cosplay contest again at SJ, I'll just have her enter alone as the lovely Mr. Face monster.
    San-Japan 6
    Cecil - Welcome to Night Vale
    Kevin - Welcome to Desert Bluffs
    Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney
    Rainbow Dash-hole - MLP .MOV
    Death & Jo Harvelle - Supernatural
    Louis Despatis - Honor Amongst Thieves

Commander of the Rabbit Army happygoldfish's Avatar
    That video is amazing O.O Looks like you guys had a great turnout! Might I ask who won? I'm just curious because there were so many great entrants, I have no idea how I would even begin to go about picking among them. This is gonna be so great at San Japan!
    Cosplays in the works:
    That one guy from that show and the character from that movie that came out a few years ago.

Ramona Flowers 4tw! Kyoku_chibi's Avatar
    Hey I've got a question! I was planning on entering the video game cosplay contest, but I just wanted to make sure my character qualifies as a video game character first. I'm cosplaying Ramona Flowers, but I'm doing her outfit (as seen in my avatar) from the Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World PS3/XBox game, not the movie or the graphic novel. I can enter the video game contest, right? ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoku_chibi View Post
    Hey I've got a question! I was planning on entering the video game cosplay contest, but I just wanted to make sure my character qualifies as a video game character first. I'm cosplaying Ramona Flowers, but I'm doing her outfit (as seen in my avatar) from the Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World PS3/XBox game, not the movie or the graphic novel. I can enter the video game contest, right? ^_^;
    Unfortunately, this was a comic before it was a game, so it doesn't count. This contest is for video game characters who appeared in video games first before any other media (comic, manga, movie, etc).
    Sorry, hope that makes sense though.

I'm so excited to enter this on Friday with my friend! I'm literally shaking right now thinking about it!
    San-Japan 6

Dezzy's rabid badger ezio auditore da firenze's Avatar

Thumbs up well

well ill be running around as ezio from the second assassin's creed, and I definitely want to see other peoples costumes, but Im pretty sure my costume doesn't qualify for the competition, but oh well, still hope to see some awesome home-made costumes.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

ezio auditore da firenze x dezzy diamond= dezzio??

Question, is there a chance for us to see a copy of the photos you took of the entries? I kind of liked the photo you took of myself and my friend and was wondering if I can get a copy of it online so I can put into my portfolio?
    San-Japan 6