TWABI is hosting the Cosplay Contest at the Japan Festival of Houston 2011!
Date: April 9th Saturday
Location: Hermann Park
Address: 6000 Fannin Street, Houston, Texas 77030
Admission is FREE!
To Sign up for the Cosplay Contest:
- Find the Japanese Association of Greater Houston tent
- Register for the Cosplay Contest at the TWABI table
---You must register BEFORE 3:30 pm!---
- You must be in costume when you register
- You will receive an entry number
The Stage Show:
- Return to the TWABI table at 3:45 pm to receive further instructions and prepare to go on stage. DO NOT BE LATE PLEASE!
- We will go to the stage at 4:00 pm and line-up according to your entry number
- The Cosplay Contest Stage Show will begin at 4:15 pm
- You will go on stage and show off your Costume then walk off stage
- You have a maximum of 30 seconds to show off your outfit on stage
- The awards will be presented immediatly after the stage show
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be announced on stage
- The winners will come back on stage to accept their awards
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will receive a set of 3 (long, med, and short) display Katana Swords with the wooden rack. These swords are for display only and are not sharp.
- Top 3 contestants will also receive an Award Certificate stating they are the winners of the Japan Festival of Houston 2011 Cosplay Contest Winners!
--> Check out the Japan Festival of Houston 2011 Website here! <--