Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Games (any game welcome)

Author/Blogger/Podcaster randomizer9's Avatar
    Started playing Goldeneye for the Wii, its pretty good so far, it feels more like a new game based on the movie than a re-hash of the N64 game.

is currently trying to get a game called FATE to download onto a small flashdrive and work at school, cause he is bored at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    is currently trying to get a game called FATE to download onto a small flashdrive and work at school, cause he is bored at school.
    my little brother and sisters love that game. i think of it as like the kiddie version of Diablo or something. Oh a Bard's Tale is a good comp game, didnt ever get to finish it but i liked the choices you could make and the Irish pub song and accents was nice haha
    PyramidHeadGirl+Illusion007=PH7 (Haters Gonna Hate)

Team Fortress 2. That's all I'm sayin'. I absolutely LOVE that game and I'm planning on cosplaying a few people from that game now.
    Don't be...dead.

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar
    All I gotta say is ROFLMAO.

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

i would do diablo but i dont wanna bring an exterior harddrive to school, just a flash drive lol

Captain of Naked Booty Pirate Crew gloommix's Avatar
    kirbys epic yarn adventure is so cute! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    I feel you have picked up my quick wit, cat like reflexes and good old charm. Maybe een a touch of humor and for lack of better word, manliness.

till i find a way to hack the game via computer and make it where ur yarn burns away!.... ahh games can be reborn with a little reprogramming

Currently Playing Vindictus (Mabinogi Heros originally) really awesome!! It just came out, so there are still many things not out yet (characters, items, towns)

Captain of Naked Booty Pirate Crew gloommix's Avatar
    does anyone think league of legends is good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    I feel you have picked up my quick wit, cat like reflexes and good old charm. Maybe een a touch of humor and for lack of better word, manliness.

Past 10 Posts
    Hey guys. I'm O.G. and I run Alamo Gaming. We're running gaming events in San Antonio and will be running game rooms for future cons as well. Wanted to pass along some upcoming events for those interested in competing or checking out some high level gaming.

11/20 Turkey Throwdown - Alamo Gaming and the St. Phillips Anime Club will be putting on this gaming event. We'll have several fighting game tournaments including Street Fighter, Brawl, Tekken and Blazeblue. Also, there will be Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock, DJ Hero 2, and Kinect available for play. You can RSVP here - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124542457603686

11/27 Halo Reach 4 vs 4 Tournament - We're going to see who has the best 4 man team in the city - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=167843329911734

12/11 Call of Duty Black Ops Tournament - This will be the first tournament in the city to find out who adapted the quickest to the new game - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127971043928051

You can find out about all of our events at alamogaming.com. Hope to see you soon!

is he allowed to advertise? lol oh well anyways i am back to playing WoW!!! W00t CATA!!!! cant wait for my guild to be the first to down thrall....

can he advertise? I donno, I mean we're talking about games here. And it's a site that talk about games. And i'm sure the people talking about games here, some would be interested in tournaments, wouldn't they? seem ok to me.

speaking of games, which i think is the point here, I'm still losing myself in fallout3. since i got a new computer and i can play the game on the top settings, it's like i'm playing it all for the first time!!! yyay!

Quote Originally Posted by cameraphobia View Post
    Currently Playing Vindictus (Mabinogi Heros originally) really awesome!! It just came out, so there are still many things not out yet (characters, items, towns)
    I actually refuse to play Vindictus until it gets more male characters. It's not that I'm not secure in my masculinity to play a female, I just get tired of having to say every ten minutes "I'M A MAN DAMMIT".

Vulch Princess extraordinaire~! Yuuto's Avatar

Psyconauts

I really loved this game on the PS2, it was amazing but short compared to the pc version. The style seems a lot like Jhonen Vasquez's kind of work but it's not. They also had Richard Horvitz (voice actor of Zim from Invader Zim) voice Raz (the main character). It's really funny and I personally love the game play. I've heard that the creator is finally going to try to get Psyconauts 2 out after saying he was going to about 5 years ago apparently all he needs is like a sponsor(? - like squeenix or something)

Opening-

Author/Blogger/Podcaster randomizer9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gloommix View Post
    kirbys epic yarn adventure is so cute! ^_^
    Pretty good game, too, I think my favourite parts were the bits where he turns into a UFO or dolphin, WHEEE!

---THIS ACCOUNT IS RETIRED--- Blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Bioshock, anyone?

Since I'm bias and I read Atlas Shrugged, I can honestly say its my all time favorite game ever.

The second one is quite good as well.
    I'm so excited about Infinite, I could just pee.

Thats all I had to say.

SAN JAPAN MACH 5 COSPLAYS:
    Toki Wartooth - Metalocalypse
    Scarecrow/Dr. Crane (Batman Begins version) - Batman
    Female Mayor Buckman - 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams

City on the River which flows through the land of Fire and Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto View Post
    I really loved this game on the PS2, it was amazing but short compared to the pc version. The style seems a lot like Jhonen Vasquez's kind of work but it's not. They also had Richard Horvitz (voice actor of Zim from Invader Zim) voice Raz (the main character). It's really funny and I personally love the game play. I've heard that the creator is finally going to try to get Psyconauts 2 out after saying he was going to about 5 years ago apparently all he needs is like a sponsor(? - like squeenix or something)

Opening-
    EPIC is the only word to properly describe this game. Well worth your time.
    Facebook
    Deviantart
    SJ 6 Cosplays: Pimpachu, Grunkle Stan (Gravity Falls), & HitPony!
    Avi by Ubisoft, edited by http://kyo4kusanagi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d53j3hw

Needs To Do This: Settings | Edit Profile | Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Bioshock, anyone?

Since I'm bias and I read Atlas Shrugged, I can honestly say its my all time favorite game ever.

The second one is quite good as well.
    I'm so excited about Infinite, I could just pee.

Thats all I had to say.
    Oh you kids these days with your Bioshock and Xbox arcades. Back in my day (1998) We had System Shock and WE LOVED IT! also arcades were centralized locations packed full of cabinets and funky smells.

Don't get me wrong I love my Bioshock a lot, and infinite is looking like it's going to be fantastic.

But I miss my System Shock 2 Multiplayer LAN Games, and I also consistently remember some of the things I learned from System Shock 2, like remembering to eject ammo from weapons before attempting to repair them that way you don't lose the ammo.