Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 135

Thread: Video Games (any game welcome)

  1. #41
    Past 10 Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    23
    if you like import cars with shitty ass tuning. juiced 2 is your way to go.

    if you like beating people into a bloody pulp and forcing them to submit to a kneebar try ufc 2009 or 2010

    if you love racing like offroad racing you can try dirt or dirt 2. i would recomend dirt 2

  2. #42
    8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    7,363
    There's currently two free XBLA games available if anyone is interested. Harm's Way and Dorito's Crash Course.

  3. #43
    CudaŽ
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    13,705
    I've been kicking it old school, N64 all the way. Well, I have been getting down with some Rogue Squadron 3 on the Gamecube and I need to try out my Duke Nukem Time to Kill PS1 game I bought.

  4. #44
    Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    7,598
    Anyone heard of Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube?
    Most epic game ever there.

  5. #45
    CudaŽ
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    13,705
    Yes indeed, and Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, but I only played an emu. Isn't there one on PSP or something too?

  6. #46
    Vulch Princess extraordinaire~! Yuuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern San Antonio (near Helotes)
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Bioshock, anyone?

    Since I'm bias and I read Atlas Shrugged, I can honestly say its my all time favorite game ever.

    The second one is quite good as well.
    I'm so excited about Infinite, I could just pee.

    Thats all I had to say.
    I love that game, the story is amazing. And I can actually play it even though it is a shooter game (that's a plus in my mind; I suck hardcore at shooter games) XD
    The Little Sister Vision level was really interesting and one of my favorites. The whole game is just amazing.

    I can't wait for Infinite to come out!

  7. #47
    Siren Charms zenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Plain View
    Posts
    9,764
    Love love love the silent hill series played all games except homecoming waiting for silent hill 8 (working title) looks promising cant wait.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Yes indeed, and Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System, but I only played an emu. Isn't there one on PSP or something too?
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 just recently came out, I hear people are having fun on it... not like I would know. D:

    Anyways the Phantasy Star series is awesome and it's online series of games is really fun, dare I say it's Sonic Teams' saving grace considering most Sonic games these days are a bit lacking. D:

    Adding on I've been recently playing Red Dead Redemption, mostly because I've generally been a sucker for games based on Westerns. I kind of like it but I'm still groaning over the entire "hur der hur make moral choices" ideas and over the fact that it's still to hard to just be neutral.

  9. #49
    Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Hicks View Post
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 just recently came out, I hear people are having fun on it... not like I would know. D:
    WHAT IS THIS?!?
    Aw crap, it's for PSP.
    *looks over at DS*
    Why are you so useless?

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnne7152 View Post
    Aw crap, it's for PSP.
    *looks over at DS*
    Why are you so useless?
    ...They made Phantasy Star Zero. D:

    It was pretty fun. D:

  11. #51
    The Reaper Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Floresville
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Hicks View Post
    I kind of like it but I'm still groaning over the entire "hur der hur make moral choices" ideas and over the fact that it's still to hard to just be neutral.
    Simple for me, go evil all the way. everything is cheaper, plus you tend to be able to have more fun with the game, becouse walking into a town or area and killing EVERYONE in there is always fun.

    Oh and i'm also never on here cause Cataclysm came out for WoW, and i have been playing that. So sorry folks. But CATA IS AMAZING!!!! if you played WoW and quit, rejion cause they have changed EVERYTHING you knew about cata.

  12. #52
    Captain of Naked Booty Pirate Crew gloommix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    sniper island
    Posts
    9,023
    ive been pretty obsessed with portals, im in love with glados, and i want to marry her one day, other then tht i like castle crashers too. ive bene tryign to get achievements in both >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    I feel you have picked up my quick wit, cat like reflexes and good old charm. Maybe een a touch of humor and for lack of better word, manliness.

  13. #53
    The Reaper Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Floresville
    Posts
    154
    ahh achievements, they slowly take over your free time


    *life achievement earned*
    [No Life!]

    you officially have no life!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    Simple for me, go evil all the way.
    It's just not that easy for me to just "be evil". There's got to be a PURPOSE. I just can't start eating babies randomly I gotta know WHY! And if there's no reason to do it then why do it?!

    It's like in Bioshock, "Hur-de-durp to get more ADAM you bash the little girls skull in." Well... why? You still get some for not doing it, and you get a lot for not doing it to three of them. So now we're just bashing little girls skulls in for the fun of it? That's not very fun! D:

    I mean... maybe I'm just to good natured for my own good but there's more to being evil than killing innocent people and bashing little girl's skulls in with a wrench. Just saying.

  15. #55
    Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    7,598
    You see, I'm always evil in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, but that's because you get to say really funny things. There's this Rodrian (type of alien Greedo is, by the way), and you say "Time to die, bug face!" before shooting him up. It's great. XD
    But I know what you mean Hicks, I always feel sort of bad being evil for no apparent reason... Stupid morals.

  16. #56
    The Reaper Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Floresville
    Posts
    154
    wow kitty never took u to be a star wars fan.

    Well i have no problem being whatever, I tend to think that why not be evil in a game, it's not like ur really ganna run aorund eating babies in real life. Unless your one of those nut jobs who get confused between reaility and a game. I tend to always play evil, though i do play both good adn evil on every game. The trick to being neutral is u go half and half. Many game developers tend to one sided. Most though who create games where u can be good and evil, (through interviews i have seen) tend to be evil. they make it hard to be nuetral in game/ My advice if u want to be neutral is go half-and-half, be good at one point and evil another, it worked out for me in fable.

  17. #57
    Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    wow kitty never took u to be a star wars fan.
    Ohhhh boy.
    I'm a Sci- Fi nerd, always have been, always will be. I was raised to love Sci-Fi, and Star Wars was a definite part of that upbringing. When I went to Disney land, I wasn't interested in the Disney rides half as much as the Star Wars flight simulator in MGM Studios. I had a crush on Han Solo (still do, kinda. XD) and I was once an Ewok for Halloween. I used to basically LARP with my friend Mark in Star Wars adventures in his front yard, and I would beat him up with a double sided light saber. And I still swear to this day if I save up enough money, I'll cosplay as Wedge Antilles. I have Star Wars books, legos, monopoly, video games...
    Ah yes, this is a video games thread isn't it now...
    Knights of the Old Republic really is a great game. I can't count how many times I've beaten it. I'm probably going to get addicted The Old Republic the minute it comes out. I nearly wet my pants when I saw the trailer they released at E3....
    *drools*

  18. #58
    Captain Obvious TheFlyingGuillotine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    73
    Katamari Series: Best soundtrack ever, and things gets intense.

    Left 4 Dead Series: Best way to spend time with friends by yelling at them to kill the Tank that is beating you up.

  19. #59
    Finally picked up the game "Prototype" as a present. In general it reminds me of Spiderman 2 in the sense that there are some "open world" tasks to complete, followed by skill-based events, and the usual storyline missions.

    I felt bad completing the game as quickly as I did (three days semi-round the clock play) because I did not necessarily beat all the events, unlocked all the upgrades, or finish "The Web of Intrigue". However I still believe I will continue to play the game because of these reasons and the fact that it's just fun to run up buildings and jump from rooftop to rooftop.

    Oh yeah, and consuming innocent people for delicious life-saving energy.

  20. #60
    Anime Cross Over Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    _Texas_
    Posts
    19
    How has no one mentioned Dead Space DX! its an epic awsome game to
    *DEAD SPACE 2* GO TEAM SECURITY > !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •