Thread: Live Action movies!!

I Know Post

Live Action movies!!

so i just finally watched assault girls.... I laughed at the end horribly

Spoiler: My Review 
    its sad to say that some music i like is in the soundtrack of this movie....
    just think fallout or borderlands...
    now make it live action in a world where a rule is talk in English and the cast is all Japanese...
    there is only 4 super high level players in this "field" and they are all aiming to kill the main boss......
    The GM program tells them all that its suggested to join a party because the field boss is too op...
    After a bunch of cinematic silent cut scenes of emo-ness, and Lucifer playing with the GM Sphere like a volley ball, the 4 come together to form a party and kill the field boss in a single sniper shot...

The story that I believe the director wanted to convey was one of philosophical thought experiment on the effects of playing games in a fully virtual world (one where your consciousness is transported into for full interaction with the game-play as if you were really standing there)

Graphics - Insanely Awesome
    Costumes - Also Insanely Awesome
    Actors - Very Beautiful and Awesome
    Soundtrack - Super!! (if you like asian origin music)
    Story Front end - Poop in your hand and its better
    Story Underline - Philosophically incredible

Author/Blogger/Podcaster randomizer9's Avatar
    RoboGeisha. That is all.

I Know Post
    still havent gone to get that one, watched AvN 2 nights ago... that was great laughs. thinking of VG vs FG next since it was on sale at a shop in town.

"the best love"
    do you know ?

CudaŽ
    I watched the Gantz live action. I was kinda disappointed...

I watched the Beck LA, I was severely disappointed.

That kinda makes me glad that I have not seen Gantz live action. The only live action movies from anime that I have seen are Cromartie High School, and Detroit Metal City. The live action Detroit Metal City movie was funny but I didn't like the Cromartie one very much. Suicide Circle and Ichi the Killer are my favorite Japanese movies though.

Quote Originally Posted by excaliborg View Post
    That kinda makes me glad that I have not seen Gantz live action. The only live action movies from anime that I have seen are Cromartie High School, and Detroit Metal City. The live action Detroit Metal City movie was funny but I didn't like the Cromartie one very much. Suicide Circle and Ichi the Killer are my favorite Japanese movies though.
    I've seen all of those cept for the DMC live action... We're watching that one at the next movie night.

CudaŽ
    The DMC LA isn't that bad, isn't that great...WTF why is Gene Simmons in it? Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    The DMC LA isn't that bad, isn't that great...WTF why is Gene Simmons in it? Hahaha
    It's something i've been procrastinating on for awhile now, honestly haha. Too lazy to download it myself, and preoccupied with all those crazy movies we're watching in the mean time.