Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all One Piece Cosplayers! ^_^

Btw, StarTora, please say you'll be Boa Hancok on Sunday! I'd like pics with you in my Luffy cosplay!

Especially during the One Piece Panel, that'll be epic!
    San-Japan 6
    Cecil - Welcome to Night Vale
    Kevin - Welcome to Desert Bluffs
    Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney
    Rainbow Dash-hole - MLP .MOV
    Death & Jo Harvelle - Supernatural
    Louis Despatis - Honor Amongst Thieves

Quote Originally Posted by StarTora View Post
    All right guys anyone up for a one piece shoot for sat at 2 pm. We could all meet up at the con by a main entrance (whatever is a good easy accessible recognizable place like a entrance, or by the registration desk) at 1:45 then walk over to the river walk for the shoot.

Sooo whose in
    One piece shoot
    Day: Saturday
    Time: 2:00
    Place: river walk
    We will meet up at the kon at 1:45 before heading over to the shoot.
    I'm going to try my best to make it! My little sister is coming too, and it's her first con, so I'm hoping she'll get sucked in.

Update on the one piece shoot

K just wanted to update everyone on the shoot.

We will meet up at: 1:45 by the escalators in the lobby of the hotel before heading over to the shoot at the river walk.

So if you see any one piece cosplayers please let them know about the shoot. The more cosplayers there the more epic the pics will be and the more fun to be had! lol

I'm super excited for the shoot and hope you all can make it!!

One piece shoot
    Day: Saturday
    Time: 2:00 pm
    Place: river walk
    Meet up before: 1:45 by the escalators in the lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    I'm going to try my best to make it! My little sister is coming too, and it's her first con, so I'm hoping she'll get sucked in.
    Awesome!! Hope you both can make it!

Quote Originally Posted by RedeadDie View Post
    Btw, StarTora, please say you'll be Boa Hancok on Sunday! I'd like pics with you in my Luffy cosplay!

Especially during the One Piece Panel, that'll be epic!
    All right you convinced me lol I will be Boa on Sunday ^_^ are you going to be luffy all day or will you just cosplaying him during the panel??

I might need to catch you for pics a little earlier because I have a super long drive home that night.

Quote Originally Posted by StarTora View Post
    All right you convinced me lol I will be Boa on Sunday ^_^ are you going to be luffy all day or will you just cosplaying him during the panel??

I might need to catch you for pics a little earlier because I have a super long drive home that night.
    I shall be in Luffy cosplay from 2:00pm until the con ends. I'd be him all day on Sunday, but I have a Ouran Event where I'm required to be in a different cosplay.

YES! I want pics too! Especially of one hugging Boa!
    San-Japan 6
    Cecil - Welcome to Night Vale
    Kevin - Welcome to Desert Bluffs
    Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney
    Rainbow Dash-hole - MLP .MOV
    Death & Jo Harvelle - Supernatural
    Louis Despatis - Honor Amongst Thieves

Okay guys! Just got home, about to load the pictures I took from the One Piece photo shoot on my facebook. Message me if you want them and I'll give you my facebook! Also if you know anyone else who might want them, let them know. ^.^ It was such a good time, pretty much the highlight of my day.

Red face One Piece SJ 4TW pics!

Thanks sooo much to everyone who came out to the photoshoot! We all had such a awesome time and got even better pics!

here is my album from the Kon with all the One Piece photo shoot pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7a5983f&type=1

If you are in the album go ahead and tag yourself!

If you liked the shoot this year give a shout out! And hope to see you all again!
    To be continued...... StarTora

Dragonfly In Training

Hi there!

Hey everyone,
    I was Chopper. Sorry for taking so long to find you guys here!!! :P I looked at the pictures, they turned out awesome!!! And I just realized I'd seen some of you at A-KON earlier this year. I wish I'd had more time to just hang out and chat (cuz then I'd figure these things out sooner -_-' ), but there's always next time! It was great seeing/meeting everyone, though! I had fun (even melting in the Texas heat)! ...There's gotta be an easier way to dress up as a furry Chopper...!

Quote Originally Posted by tonbo View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I was Chopper. Sorry for taking so long to find you guys here!!! :P I looked at the pictures, they turned out awesome!!! And I just realized I'd seen some of you at A-KON earlier this year. I wish I'd had more time to just hang out and chat (cuz then I'd figure these things out sooner -_-' ), but there's always next time! It was great seeing/meeting everyone, though! I had fun (even melting in the Texas heat)! ...There's gotta be an easier way to dress up as a furry Chopper...!
    Thank you so much for making the journey to the shoot in the epic Texas heat! (you must of been burning in that chopper cosplay!) you were quite a awesome chopper btw and it was great the get almost all of the straw hats in epic pics ^_^ if you plan to do chopper for next year hopefully it will be cooler or we atleast can convince Zoro to pull you on a little sleigh so you can save your enery lol

Hey guys Some other cosplayers and I were talking about getting a time skip crew together for next years SJ5 would anyone interested in joining in?!