Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SJ4 Beta Schedule

SJ4 Beta Schedule

Moving from "Alpha" to "Beta".

http://www.san-japan.org/sj4program-beta.pdf

Event Descriptions will be posted on the website in a few days.

Remember, this is not the final schedule. We're always taking feedback to better tweak it.

Final schedule to be posted in early July.

Edit add: http://san-japan.org/v3/events/event-descriptions - Event Descriptions
    In Charge Of The Chaos

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar
    AHHHHHH. CAN'T WAIT. -happy dance-

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Regularly Showing Up SonicRenegade84's Avatar
    O_O ah snap.....my panel's the same time as Nabeshin's. Q_Q I can't request to have it moved, can I? I don't want to ruin plans for anyone else.

Sweet this can definately work for me...
    crazy things have happened and were still here....
    SJ 7:Cana (Fairytail)= 100%
    Daphne (scooby-doo)= 100%
    Penny(Big Bang Theory)=100%
    Arrietty(Secret Life of Arrietty)=85%
    Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)= 100%

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRenegade84 View Post
    O_O ah snap.....my panel's the same time as Nabeshin's. Q_Q I can't request to have it moved, can I? I don't want to ruin plans for anyone else.
    It will have to be moved to Friday night then. This would work better anyway since Who Would Win is a similar style panel.

PDF has been updated.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Commander of the Rabbit Army happygoldfish's Avatar
    Wow, I'm having a heck of a time deciding what all I have to see/go to! The schedules looking very good
    Cosplays in the works:
    That one guy from that show and the character from that movie that came out a few years ago.

That guy with the camera Balorn's Avatar
    At a quick glance over it, I only have two possible concerns.

First, I if the Iron Artist panel Saturday is being done by Greg (or someone else that wants me to do a video feed like I have at the last few cons I've been to), I won't be there since I'll be at the Cosplay Show. If whomever's running it doesn't need me to do a video feed, then that's obviously not a problem; just thought I'd mention it.

Second, and this is pretty minor but figured I may as well bring it up, I won't be able to be at the Cosplay Photography panel if it's scheduled at the same time as Nabeshin's panel, but that's not really a big deal, since I'm not running it or anything. (Of course, anything scheduled at the same time as Nabeshin is going to cause complaints from someone. )

Aside from that, I think I'm fine with the schedule, though I may have to disappoint some people that want me to videotape certain things (seriously, sometimes it seems like I'm the only non-professional that thinks brings a tripod; I can't be everywhere at once!).

Im still working on that cloning machine. But this year me and Dave are working on getting a few more Videographers on site. So you shouldnt get so many requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Balorn View Post

First, I if the Iron Artist panel Saturday is being done by Greg (or someone else that wants me to do a video feed like I have at the last few cons I've been to), I won't be there since I'll be at the Cosplay Show. If whomever's running it doesn't need me to do a video feed, then that's obviously not a problem; just thought I'd mention it.

Second, and this is pretty minor but figured I may as well bring it up, I won't be able to be at the Cosplay Photography panel if it's scheduled at the same time as Nabeshin's panel, but that's not really a big deal, since I'm not running it or anything. (Of course, anything scheduled at the same time as Nabeshin is going to cause complaints from someone. )

Aside from that, I think I'm fine with the schedule, though I may have to disappoint some people that want me to videotape certain things (seriously, sometimes it seems like I'm the only non-professional that thinks brings a tripod; I can't be everywhere at once!).

Quote Originally Posted by Balorn View Post

Greg is not running Iron Artist this year. He is only doing WWW.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Regularly Showing Up SonicRenegade84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    It will have to be moved to Friday night then. This would work better anyway since Who Would Win is a similar style panel.

PDF has been updated.
    Sounds good to me. If you could fit it in the evening, that would work perfectly.

Greg is not running Iron Artist this year. He is only doing WWW.
    Yep, Ushicon isn't doing Iron Artist, but thanks for the consideration Balorn. We will still be doing Who Will Win and maybe some other stuff depending on who we have on hand and what mood strikes. If anyone wanted to join the Comiket trip, it'd be a great time for a last minute primer. XD

Glad to see my Kamen Rider Fan Pannel has still made the cut.

Updated as of May 22nd.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Do you kno what type of Kareoke they'll have?

Quote Originally Posted by lattin12 View Post
    Do you kno what type of Kareoke they'll have?
    It is the same one we used last year. Kei has a PC-dedicated Ultrastar (Singstar clone) and then he has over a thousand songs that have been released with it. It will have a mix of American songs & Japanese songs.

Last year we had it set up so people can read off a monitor than it'll project onto a screen so people can watch. It should be the same again. Hopefully we'll be able to have a song book again.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

It is the same one we used last year. Kei has a PC-dedicated Ultrastar (Singstar clone) and then he has over a thousand songs that have been released with it. It will have a mix of American songs & Japanese songs.

Last year we had it set up so people can read off a monitor than it'll project onto a screen so people can watch. It should be the same again. Hopefully we'll be able to have a song book again.
    Cools thanks

CudaŽ
    Loliholix still listed? I'm pretty sure they aren't together now.

Well, if you need a replacement, Deathmatch2600 is ready, able and willing to melt faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Loliholix still listed? I'm pretty sure they aren't together now.

Well, if you need a replacement, Deathmatch2600 is ready, able and willing to melt faces.
    Kiwi hasn't told me otherwise.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

CudaŽ
    I'm not totally in the know, but pretty sure they didn't play at M-con... facebook hasn't been updated since october too. Plus I heard the singer joined the Army, I'm not totally clear on it but uh,also heard they are without a guitarist too, yeah, its what I have heard. I can't confirm.

I know we have had some issues in the past and all, and I do owe a few apologies, but I felt I wasn't getting the respect I deserved and blah, I can get into it all, or just say: I'm sorry, I'm here to make music and entertain, not her for BS, drama, or to be disrespected, just here to have fun and spread the fun.

If you or anyone feels like I owe you a personal apology, I will make it and make up for any of my fallacies, that goes for anybody and errrrrybody.

I text'd Kiwi and he said they are still on for SJ. He did tell me about the lead singer leaving a few months back and that everything else has been at a crawl but they still plan to play at SJ4.

Don't wait on a slot to open for SJ, Barry. If you're serious on your band then start getting it together. Get a demo ready. Gig at spots if at all possible. Show me that you're better than LoliHolix.

Apology is accepted.
    In Charge Of The Chaos