Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SJ4 Beta Schedule

Regularly Showing Up SonicRenegade84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    Show me that you're better than LoliHolix.
    Oh, snap! The card has been dealt!

Cuda®

Thumbs up

I text'd Kiwi and he said they are still on for SJ. He did tell me about the lead singer leaving a few months back and that everything else has been at a crawl but they still plan to play at SJ4.

Don't wait on a slot to open for SJ, Barry. If you're serious on your band then start getting it together. Get a demo ready. Gig at spots if at all possible. Show me that you're better than LoliHolix.

Apology is accepted.
    Well, I am glad the Loliholix stuck together, and yes, I do wish them well.I left the band due to their unproffesionalism, and I was indeed bitter, but hey, despite the tough act, I still want them to succeed.

We are working on our demo, have 2 songs so far, and a few almost ready to record.

www.myspace.com/deathmatch2600

That has our two songs so far. I am currently working (mastering/EQing)on Starfox Corneria (SNES) and a Metal Gear Solid 2 song for the myspace demo.

We have a good chance at playing at Game Over soon, and I am looking for more places to play. It's tough getting started, ya know. Lots of work and little encouragement makes it hard to get motivated.

I will for sure let you know when we post our demo songs.

Iron Artist and my SSFT panel are like the same thing. Since Ushicon is not running IA, then what is the major difference?

Is one 18+ and the other not? Is that the only difference. I just want to make sure there are no repeat panels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrHolm View Post
    Iron Artist and my SSFT panel are like the same thing. Since Ushicon is not running IA, then what is the major difference?

Is one 18+ and the other not? Is that the only difference. I just want to make sure there are no repeat panels.
    That's it AFAIK. It is a new person running IA so I don't know what her style will be. She has requested easel pads so I think this is the old style most are use to.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

That's it AFAIK. It is a new person running IA so I don't know what her style will be. She has requested easel pads so I think this is the old style most are use to.
    Its Christa Dave, MistressMustang she ran it for us many years.

For the cosplay show.

Where do we show up for waiting to be in the cosplay show saturday?
    Is it the block that says "Cosplay show prep" or "cosplay seating and lineup"? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaVon View Post
    Where do we show up for waiting to be in the cosplay show saturday?
    Is it the block that says "Cosplay show prep" or "cosplay seating and lineup"? I'm confused.
    Cosplay Prep.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Updated and uploaded. Waiting to hear from a few people if this is approved in guest schedule balancing but for the most part the schedule is final.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

i checked the schedule a noticed that one of my other panels is on there. Yet I didn't recieve notice of it. I would hate to have your events director come at me all mad because i didn't show up for a panel I had no idea was approved. Can you please check over your list and send me a reminder of what panels I have that are green lit. I had submitted several and a few look like they could be mine but I want to make sure. If any notices were sent then they could have been lost in a spam filter. I apologize for any inconvinance.

i checked the schedule a noticed that one of my other panels is on there. Yet I didn't recieve notice of it. I would hate to have your events director come at me all mad because i didn't show up for a panel I had no idea was approved. Can you please check over your list and send me a reminder of what panels I have that are green lit. I had submitted several and a few look like they could be mine but I want to make sure. If any notices were sent then they could have been lost in a spam filter. I apologize for any inconvinance.
    What was your panels, I can tell you which ones are yours. We did have several panels of the same type submitted by multiple people.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

that's what i want to know.

PM me all the panels that are mine. Thank you.

that's what i want to know.

PM me all the panels that are mine. Thank you.
    It has been sent.

what is poke battle live? I don't see a thread about it or a description on the list?

LIVE POKE-BATTLE!!! Saturday, August 06 – 12:00pm - Main Events – “Each trainer paired up with a Pokemon and had a really fun time play-fighting the opposing team. The moves of your Pokemon are to be acted out after you call them. No one gets hurt, and I will judge based on energy and force who wins each round. It will work just like the battles do in the show, until there is one winner. ”
    It is on the schedule: http://san-japan.org/v3/events/event-descriptions
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Actually now looking at it again.
    Since I am going to be apart of the "Hetalia World Summit". and once It is done, I see I have 30 mins to change and be at cosplay prep. Will anyone murder me if I'm like 10 or 15 mins late? I'm going to try to have my friend let me keep my princess tutu cosplay in their room since my hotel is 10 mins from the hotel by walk. *depending* but if the time comes and I can't find them within an alotted time....anyways i'm trying to ask is, Will it be ok if i'm just a bit late? I'll run as fast as I can but trying to get upstairs and change tights and put on a tutu, do my hair and all that (i can put my pointes on in the room cosplayers are staying in and stretch and warm up in there)...I'm unsure how long it will be so I'm just wondering if I can be late since I'm just a skit...I wont be later than 20 mins, It shouldn't take an hour. Omg... Dx haha thatd be cruel to yall.

Phew sorry thats alot...

Since I am going to be apart of the "Hetalia World Summit". and once It is done, I see I have 30 mins to change and be at cosplay prep. Will anyone murder me if I'm like 10 or 15 mins late? I'm going to try to have my friend let me keep my princess tutu cosplay in their room since my hotel is 10 mins from the hotel by walk. *depending* but if the time comes and I can't find them within an alotted time....anyways i'm trying to ask is, Will it be ok if i'm just a bit late? I'll run as fast as I can but trying to get upstairs and change tights and put on a tutu, do my hair and all that (i can put my pointes on in the room cosplayers are staying in and stretch and warm up in there)...I'm unsure how long it will be so I'm just wondering if I can be late since I'm just a skit...I wont be later than 20 mins, It shouldn't take an hour. Omg... Dx haha thatd be cruel to yall.

Phew sorry thats alot...
    Talk with Cosplay Staff at the convention to see if its okay. They have a dedicated room this year in Conf. Room 7.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Phew sorry thats alot...
    We're perfectly fine with you being that late so long as you let us know in advance that you will be and that it's costume related. We just need to know so that you're not marked absent during role call.

Quote Originally Posted by thegearproject View Post
    We're perfectly fine with you being that late so long as you let us know in advance that you will be and that it's costume related. We just need to know so that you're not marked absent during role call.
    Awesome, is it a possibility to find you b4 the hetalia summit so i can tell you?

Would it be possible To switch the hetalia fan panel with the jokers wild game show to give the people at the summit more of a chance to watch the amv finals?
    Or just give more time between the two hetalia panels? Just curious...

We will do what we can. We can't switch panel times as then it'll be unfair for people who want to lineup for the Cosplay Show but we can make adjustments.
    In Charge Of The Chaos