Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: party party!

Dezzy's rabid badger ezio auditore da firenze's Avatar

Lightbulb party party!

Okay, so some of us have all been going back and forth about the whole room party idea, and Its definitely going to happen, so with that said who wants to come so I can get an idea of how much food and drinks to get among other things. If you have questions or ideas for the party feel free to message me, reply to this thread, or text meh. 409-553-9144. just let me know who it is because i forget numbers very easily.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

ezio auditore da firenze x dezzy diamond= dezzio??

Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    I'd totally be up for a party |D And most likely I'd bring a friend or two along. But, on which day/time do you plan to do this?
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

cool

thats fine by me, and as far as day and time, i'm thinking of starting things around 9:30 and just letting it go to whenever, I'm thinking whatever the masquerade isn't on because I'm going to that and all the other stuff going on that night, so I won't be in the room much, but if that doesn't work for everyone then we can move it.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

His Little White Kitten DezzyDiamond's Avatar
    I think saturday would be a good day since there is a gap betweeen the cosplay show and the rave which gives enough time for people to party! ^.^
    I will be selling at Mizuumi-con and Guesting

I can bring food and I think my sister might want to come with me...but she's cool =^.^=
    "If you think of me as a women, I am a raging demon.
    If you think of me as a man, I am a female angel."

-Awashima

Me, my brother, and 2 other people might be able to show up too, but I'm not sure if we'll have any money leftover to bring any snacks

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I can bring food and I think my sister might want to come with me...but she's cool =^.^=
    thats fine

Quote Originally Posted by ErazDod View Post
    Me, my brother, and 2 other people might be able to show up too, but I'm not sure if we'll have any money leftover to bring any snacks
    don't worry, I'm getting a bunch of snacks and drinks anyways.

Banned
    I hope you have good neighbors, because hotel security just loovess room parties. But i'd be interested! I'll be sure to hit you up.

CudaŽ
    Lol Kiwi can't hold his booze and is a pedo

Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post
    Lol Kiwi can't hold his booze and is a pedo
    It's funny because your signature says 'Me Too' [/derp]
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar
    UNFORTUNATELY. Saturday is bad for me, as I'll be pretty much tied up all evening. XD; 5pm is my Tatum panel, and then sometime around 8pm is a huge dinner thing I'm putting on. And then once I get back from that I'm PRETTY sure I'm gonna be recruited for manning the doors at the dance, so I'm probably not going anywhere til 3-4am. /sob

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

Quote Originally Posted by Puritysan View Post
    UNFORTUNATELY. Saturday is bad for me, as I'll be pretty much tied up all evening. XD; 5pm is my Tatum panel, and then sometime around 8pm is a huge dinner thing I'm putting on. And then once I get back from that I'm PRETTY sure I'm gonna be recruited for manning the doors at the dance, so I'm probably not going anywhere til 3-4am. /sob
    its cool, it will just go till everyone feels like sleeping, so if you want just stop by whenever.

The Sweet Apple Acre Princess Puritysan's Avatar
    Okay. Will do that.

Eyyyyyyy Sexy Cosplay~
    Tumblr Fandom Style~
    O-O-O-O-T-P~

oh you know im in bro!!!
    *DEAD SPACE 2* GO TEAM SECURITY > !!!

woot

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    oh you know im in bro!!!

hizaaaaahhh!

New Person
    Hell yeah. Count me in. I love a good room party at cons. Now, is this gonna be a BYOB party, or non-BYOB party?

well

Quote Originally Posted by AXLE View Post
    Hell yeah. Count me in. I love a good room party at cons. Now, is this gonna be a BYOB party, or non-BYOB party?
    well no of teh alcohols, but I'll have plenty of snacks and drinks for us, so it doesn't matter if you bring stuff or not.

awesome if theres no beer me and my cousin will come ^_^ and even if there is we will probably stop by for a while

His Little White Kitten DezzyDiamond's Avatar
    dude this party is gonna rule!