View Poll Results: What do you think of furries?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am one!

9 25.00%
  • They're ok.

10 27.78%
  • I'm interested in them.

7 19.44%
  • I'm indifferent about them.

4 11.11%
  • I despise furries.

6 16.67%
  • What's a furry??

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Furries~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kira_animerawr View Post
    I could at some point if you are interested.. :P If you want something nicer than just a sketchy thing like Buns, You'd have to commission me.. lol. ^^ (I DO do commissions).
    how muchwould u want?
    Neo Wolf 99

SJ Class pet at your service! >:D Kira_animerawr's Avatar
    Well, technically it would all depend on what you want..

Because of school starting again so soon and being stricken for time, I wouldn't suggest anything really nice or anything.. ^^
    But if you just wanted a quick character drawing in a sort of messy marker job, I could do a full body in pen and maybe colored with prismacolor marker depending on the character design.. if not the marker than I would use colored pencil.

Just for a sketchy one kinda like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6163329/
    It would probably be about $12-15 again depending on the character design and complexity.
    Colored pencil not all sketchy-like (like the marker would be for this job), would be atleast $15.

But if you wanted a nicer marker colored full body, no background character drawing, it would probably be closer to in the 20's (yet again, depending on character complexity).

->>http://deadanthro.deviantart.com/art...less-200802489<<-
    This is NOT me. (my username is 10kk)

Quote Originally Posted by Kira_animerawr View Post
    Well, technically it would all depend on what you want..

Because of school starting again so soon and being stricken for time, I wouldn't suggest anything really nice or anything.. ^^
    But if you just wanted a quick character drawing in a sort of messy marker job, I could do a full body in pen and maybe colored with prismacolor marker depending on the character design.. if not the marker than I would use colored pencil.

Just for a sketchy one kinda like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6163329/
    It would probably be about $12-15 again depending on the character design and complexity.
    Colored pencil not all sketchy-like (like the marker would be for this job), would be atleast $15.

But if you wanted a nicer marker colored full body, no background character drawing, it would probably be closer to in the 20's (yet again, depending on character complexity).
    Something like that would be a great start, I would like one then if I like it ill see about getting the more detailed and complex one you mentioned. but i want you to get to know me first so you can get a feel for the kind of wolf i am
    Neo Wolf 99

SJ Class pet at your service! >:D Kira_animerawr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyNeoWolfBoy99 View Post
    Something like that would be a great start, I would like one then if I like it ill see about getting the more detailed and complex one you mentioned. but i want you to get to know me first so you can get a feel for the kind of wolf i am
    Lol, of course. ^^ I can work off of description and stuff. Send me a PM if you don't want to talk about yourself here.

->>http://deadanthro.deviantart.com/art...less-200802489<<-
    This is NOT me. (my username is 10kk)

Author/Blogger/Podcaster randomizer9's Avatar
    Went to Furry Fiesta up in Dallas last weekend. I gotta say it was different, but not really THAT different from other cons I've been to. Furry Fiesta 2012 Fursuit Parade
    Eduardo "randomizer9" Soliz, Short Story Author
    randomizer9.com

I am a ursine furry and dan proud of it.
    "A bowtie and speedo counts as a two piece" - Patches

What do you think about furries?
    I really to see furries at conventions or anywhere so far I've only had one bad experience but they always are very friendly which is awsome
    What's your favourite animal?
    Wolf,kittens/cats
    If you are a furry, what species or kind of furry are you?
    A cat
    Are you a fursuiter?
    Not necessarily, I did not create a literal fur suit but I made the head and hands for hello kitty I will be dressed up as her this year at SJ5. More a mascot but still furry ^-^

San Antonio's Male Stripper ThePlayboyBunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burtonesque View Post
    Not necessarily, I did not create a literal fur suit but I made the head and hands for hello kitty I will be dressed up as her this year at SJ5. More a mascot but still furry ^-^
    And it looks AWESOME!
    I'm an advice-giver, listener, and psychiatrist by day
    and a wild, party-starting, life-of-the-party male entertainer by night
    I exist to explain dreams
    And then I aim to fulfill them
    I am here to keep it classy
    And then I am here to party

Thank you