Thread: sushi party tray

Dezzy's rabid badger ezio auditore da firenze's Avatar

sushi party tray

does anyone know if the sushi place in the food court at the river-center mall( or any surrounding places) does party trays? i know that heb does them, i'd just like to make sure the sushi is as fresh as possible for everyone.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

ezio auditore da firenze x dezzy diamond= dezzio??

This is something you'll have to ask. They don't have one on the food court menu but they might be able to do a special order or it could be off-menu too. You can usually call any nearby sushi place and they'll do it over the phone (sometimes require a CC first). There are several sushi places on the Riverwalk.
    In Charge Of The Chaos

Eh...I wouldn't trust the ones at the food court though that's just me -.-

Dezzy's rabid badger ezio auditore da firenze's Avatar

welll

I think i may just go with heb then, their sushi is pretty good, and the trays aren't to expensive.
    -When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny. - GlaDOS, Portal

ezio auditore da firenze x dezzy diamond= dezzio??

Quote Originally Posted by ezio auditore da firenze View Post
    does anyone know if the sushi place in the food court at the river-center mall( or any surrounding places) does party trays? i know that heb does them, i'd just like to make sure the sushi is as fresh as possible for everyone.
    Sushi Zushi will do it and they will deliver it BUT you're gonna pay a lot of money
    O quam sanctum

Needs To Do This: Settings | Edit Profile | Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ezio auditore da firenze View Post
    I think i may just go with heb then, their sushi is pretty good, and the trays aren't to expensive.
    Best plan, as long as you don't wait for hours, then there would be no problem with freshness.