Had a great time, even with all the running around I had too do.

My Panels

Zombies! 2.0 : I know that a lot of you were disappointed to hear my announcement that I won't be doing this again. Truth is, I'm burnt out on Zombies, and would rather stop now than do a bad panel.
The good news is, I'm considering another panel along the same lines. More about that in the coming months.

The Anime Moth : Had a pretty good turn out, which might have to do with me running around at the last minute telling people in the hallways to go, as the Cosplay Show started the same time we did.
If anyone wants to participate next year, please work on your stories. While I sure as hell didn't mind the Improv of it all, I was hoping someone would tell an original story. All in all, it went about as well as could be expected.
(I'd like to give a shout out to my friends who co-judged, Luna Starbright and DarthSeb. Thanks a million, guys, and I hope to this again with you two next year.)

Criticism of 2 Specific Panels

The Masquerade : While the new room made a difference, it was still too small for the turn out.

The Swap Meet: Moved to a smaller room, which got packed in minutes.

I know the "we need a bigger room" compliant is common, but I'm confident that next year's location will help with that.

Overall, a great time was had by all, and I'm looking forward to next year. See you all there!