Thread: San Japan 4TW Stories

Hybrid View

8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar

San Japan 4TW Stories

Admit it, you got some, whether good or bad.

Share your con stories y'all!
    PHGirl x 007 = PH7 (God help us)

Professional Zombie Killer SweetlyDemented's Avatar
    OKAY SO

So we were in the Dealers' Room and we saw a TF2 Medic through the crowd. When a zombie passed by, my friend and I couldn't help but yell out "MEDIC! WE NEED A MEDIC HERE!" ...Security ended up approaching us, thinking we actually needed medical assistance... WHOOPS. XD We kinda freaked when one of the security guys came over, but after he left my friend and I just burst out laughing.

It's good to know that security was listening, though
    C O S P L A Y _ L I S T _ C O M I N G _ E V E N T U A L L Y

I had a troll experience when I was in my Scott Pilgrim cosplay on Saturday. It wasn't irritating, just interesting cause it's never happened before. She was saying how I'll never find my true love, even though I had the Power of Love, and that I would be Forever Alone =P

Also, when I was in the elevator, someone squeed and hugged me because I made her day by being Colonello on Friday. It made me super happy and proud of my cosplay by seeing how happy I made her ^^

I was dressed as Kakuzu from Naruto Shippuden. I was getting a drink of water from one of those coolers when a girl walked up behind me and said in a sweet little voice, "I'm going to hug you." It was so cute.

At Ani-Idol, there was a guy dressed up as Naruto sitting a few rows in front of me and he kept turning around and sticking his tongue out at me!

I opened a door for a group of cosplayers dressed as L, Light and Misa from Death Note. As L walked through, I called out, "L, I love you!" She called me back and gave me a hug!

When I got autographs, one of the female voice actors wrote, "You look great!"

I've attended 3 San Japans and this was my best one yet.
    "The real world is for people who can't imagine anything better."

Lets Be Friends
    I was attempting to enter the dealer's room on Sunday and when I flashed my badge at the green shirt, he initially thought I was attempting to bribe him to get in. I had food in the plastic bag I was carrying and asked if he wanted either chewy bars or gummies. He said gummies, and I told them they were Princess and the Frog ones, but he was manly enough to deal with it. He laughed and took the gummies along with the two other guys at the entrance before I left.

That made me smile for the entire day.
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

8th Evil Ex-Boyfriend illusion007's Avatar

D**k in a box

Waiting in line for the masquerade, PHGirl made some reference to the Lonely Island so i countered it with D**k in a box. The girls in front of us kept looking at us in amusement so i sang the whole song, moves and all. They liked it and it made their day ^_^
    PHGirl x 007 = PH7 (God help us)