Thread: Info-Desk Feedback

Question Info-Desk Feedback

As Co-Head of Info-desk I would like to extend a feedback forum to our patrons. If there is anything that you had a problem with and would like to fix with us please feel free to post here. Or if you want to tell us what a good job we did that is also fully appreciated. I hope to see you all next year in our next venue.
    Oh Little Wakeem! Why you have to die!?!

Time Lord Notorious KittyAnne7152's Avatar
    You let me play with the bell, and you wrote Bad Wolf next to our photoshoot time. I was pleased.

SJ Mach V, tentative ideas.
    Idris, the TARDIS- Doctor Who | Pip Bernadotte- Hellsing Ultimate |The Tenth Doctor- Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by KittyAnne7152 View Post
    You let me play with the bell, and you wrote Bad Wolf next to our photoshoot time. I was pleased.
    Heeeee~ I'll bring it every year, and I'll try to hide Bad Wolf on more things.

Lets Be Friends
    You moved, which threw me for a loop initially, but I want to thank y'all for all the help you gave with the Murder Mystery, even if we gave you guys fits. I apologize about that. >_>

Thanks for being awesome!
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by amara View Post
    You moved, which threw me for a loop initially, but I want to thank y'all for all the help you gave with the Murder Mystery, even if we gave you guys fits. I apologize about that. >_>

Thanks for being awesome!
    Yea, I'm sorry for not being in the same place, but getting that big back room for storage was such a big temptation. There weren't fits from us so much, I just felt bad I couldn't tell anybody what they needed to know. You have quite the popular panel on your hands.

Lets Be Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai-co View Post
    Yea, I'm sorry for not being in the same place, but getting that big back room for storage was such a big temptation. There weren't fits from us so much, I just felt bad I couldn't tell anybody what they needed to know. You have quite the popular panel on your hands.
    I have ~feelings~ and vague OCD ness about things being in the same spot. Ignore me, I am neurotic. You do what you need to do to keep everything running smoothly. You are much more important than me in the scheme of things.

Oh god, it was popular and that was terrifying. We also tried to run two rounds with two different audiences. I had no idea we would have that much interest. 200 people. Jesus Christ. Though, that brought around discussions with my partner in crime about doing different versions of the AMM (18+ and family friendly ones) and/or other game panels. I'm insane. It's a fact.
    <3 amara, who was once mamaesme but decided that she didn't like being associated with Twilight anymore.

Info desk was awesome, y'all definitely were on the ball, especially with our 'Where do we make the lemonade????' questions. Thank you very much!

I just gotta say, you guys were all really helpful. Everyone was really friendly and helpful the few times I had questions. Sorry if that's not really helpful, but I wanted to say I appreciated it.